Novak Djokovic

karbatal

I am so furious with Tennis Australia.  They gave him all the information for medical exemptions - medical exemptions that were meant for people who were Australian citizens and not for people from overseas.  The Victorian government had already made it clear that unvaxxed players from overseas were not welcome at the Australia open.  The Federal Australian government should never have granted him a visa to enter.  The Federal government provide international visas and were sleeping at the wheel.  Tennis Australia though provided him with the paperwork that is used for Australians to apply for medical exemptions.  Tennis Australia obviously wanted him to come.  He was using their information that was meant for people in Australia.  Such a mess. 

He is very cunning though.  His opinions on vaccinations have been discussed for well over a year now and he knew that.  Tennis Australia should have told him straight out that he could not enter Australia.  So now this is a huge mess and had already left a nasty taste in everyone's mouth.  

He was NEVER a prisoner though or arrested.  He was held in a government hotel while his visa application was appealed.  He was always free to return to his home if he wanted to.  So all of the "Political prisoner" exaggerated garbage was manipulative talk aimed at victimisation.  

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I am so furious with Tennis Australia.  They gave him all the information for medical exemptions - medical exemptions that were meant for people who were Australian citizens and not for people from overseas.  The Victorian government had already made it clear that unvaxxed players from overseas were not welcome at the Australia open.  The Federal Australian government should never have granted him a visa to enter.  The Federal government provide international visas and were sleeping at the wheel.  Tennis Australia though provided him with the paperwork that is used for Australians to apply for medical exemptions.  Tennis Australia obviously wanted him to come.  He was using their information that was meant for people in Australia.  Such a mess. 

He is very cunning though.  His opinions on vaccinations have been discussed for well over a year now and he knew that.  Tennis Australia should have told him straight out that he could not enter Australia.  So now this is a huge mess and had already left a nasty taste in everyone's mouth.  

He was NEVER a prisoner though or arrested.  He was held in a government hotel while his visa application was appealed.  He was always free to return to his home if he wanted to.  So all of the "Political prisoner" exaggerated garbage was manipulative talk aimed at victimisation.  

To be fair, only very simple people would think he was a political prisoner. The very same people who compare the vaccination campaign to the Nazis. 

His a moron and he can win a thousand slams but he'll be remembered for being a moron. Remember when dismissed the mental struggles of the female tennis player? Simone something. And then he has to wait a couple of days in a hotel and he feels like a war prisoner. Typical toxic male mentality. 

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Creepy Insane Person is just mucking around.  Tennis players are treated like Gods in Australia and he has always been well looked after in Melbourne.  The Australian open is one of the 4 world wide grand slams so he will always want to come here. 

Ohh right I was being too serious ! Yeh that’s it plus Melbourne is beautiful.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

To be fair, only very simple people would think he was a political prisoner. The very same people who compare the vaccination campaign to the Nazis. 

His a moron and he can win a thousand slams but he'll be remembered for being a moron. Remember when dismissed the mental struggles of the female tennis player? Simone something. And then he has to wait a couple of days in a hotel and he feels like a war prisoner. Typical toxic male mentality. 

Agree.  

Unfortunately he is a hero to anti vaxxers worldwide and they see him now even more as a hero.  The guy who took on a country and won etc 😒The amount of publicity and attention he is getting is staggering.  

6 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: this is Gold. Everyone is saying that they should read the actual news like this leaked footage where they are saying exactly what they think ! 

Hilarious

And Djoker is such an asshole. Everything about this whole thing STINKS. It is soo lucky that he tested positive for covid on Dec 16 (passed the exemption submission deadline of Dec 10 but who cares about that). If he hadn't tested positive for covid, what exactly was his plan for coming? Why did he apply for an exemption in November if he didn't have any grounds for getting it then????

To me, the worst offender in all this is Craig Tiley and Tennis Australia, who were told repeatedly that prior covid infection was not grounds for an exemption for a visa, but went ahead and used that as the grounds for the Djoker's exemption anyway. How has Tiley not been fired?????????

22 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Hilarious

And Djoker is such an asshole. Everything about this whole thing STINKS. It is soo lucky that he tested positive for covid on Dec 16 (passed the exemption submission deadline of Dec 10 but who cares about that). If he hadn't tested positive for covid, what exactly was his plan for coming? Why did he apply for an exemption in November if he didn't have any grounds for getting it then????

To me, the worst offender in all this is Craig Tiley and Tennis Australia, who were told repeatedly that prior covid infection was not grounds for an exemption for a visa, but went ahead and used that as the grounds for the Djoker's exemption anyway. How has Tiley not been fired?????????

Agree totally. Tennis Australia and Craig Tilley have been helping him despite that the state government of Victoria and the Federal government had been saying - no unvaccinated international players could compete. Tennis Australia even gave him the paperwork meant for Australians who might have legitimate medical exemptions. I have no respect for Tennis Australia who bent over backwards to help him play in the Australian open. 

3 hours ago, Junior said:

I detect no shades. 

The whole family are arseholes ????

On 1/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Agree totally. Tennis Australia and Craig Tilley have been helping him despite that the state government of Victoria and the Federal government had been saying - no unvaccinated international players could compete. Tennis Australia even gave him the paperwork meant for Australians who might have legitimate medical exemptions. I have no respect for Tennis Australia who bent over backwards to help him play in the Australian open. 

Tennis Australia is in this up to their eye-balls. They have lied and been incredibly deceitful, as well as leaking lots of shit to stir the pot. 

One of the clearest things in all of this - Craig Tiley has GOT TO GO in order for the Australian Open to start improving its reputation going forward....

The people I feel most sorry for are those men still stuck in that hotel after all this time. I follow a few of them on Twitter and it is heartbreaking. They still hold out hope that ND will speak out on their behalf.

I think they are going to be very disappointed.

Yasssss!!!

And now if Serbia were a serious country they should fine him heavily for being with covid and giving maskless interviews two weeks ago instead if being at home. Of course is false that he had covid but he claims so.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: 

Do we think he will leave quickly or drag it out ? 

He will appeal in court I'm sure. And I heard this may take a while and he could still play in the meantime. But if upheld, he's not allowed back for 3 years.

Surely for the government to do this, they believe they have a solid case. Couldn't bear the disappointment and humiliation again!

Djokovic loses Australia Visa Appeal .

Judges in Australia have dismissed Novak Djokovic's appeal against the cancellation of his visa .

Screen Shot 2565-01-16 at 14.07.17.png

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/novak-djokovic-australia-visa-news-01-16-22-intl-hnk/index.html