Novak Djokovic

karbatal

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He can leave anytime he wants. He is not a prisoner. 

I will even drive him to the airport.

What's more disgusting is that, because he's a 'tennis star', he gets his case heard by the court immediately. If he really wants to come into Australia, how about he get to the end of the line of all the hundreds of other people who are here in detention waiting to have their cases heard. Perhaps he could pay for the legal fees of all the other people staying in the same hotel.

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He can leave anytime he wants. He is not a prisoner. 

Especially since apparently he also had the nerve to complain about bugs, insects in his hotel room there in the last few days and the quality of food.

Always said there was something dodgy about him, never liked him.

So he was diagnosed with Covid 19 on 16 December but still went to an event that day and the day after without wearing a mask ????

What a fucking dangerous moron . I don't care how good of a tennis player he is .

Screen Shot 2565-01-09 at 12.49.21.pngScreen Shot 2565-01-09 at 12.49.12.png

Screen Shot 2565-01-09 at 12.50.37.png

Screen Shot 2565-01-09 at 12.50.49.png

Most sportsmen are so incredibly stupid and illiterate that when someone normal appears it seems he will win some Nobel Prize. It happens with Guardiola, who is totally normal and for some people it's as if he could rule Mensa.

His team - He might not have been aware that he tested positive for Covid-19 ...

I mean what was the point of getting the test if you weren't interested in the result ?

What a moron. And Serbia "defending" him? What a joke. Its like a parallel reality. And if he was positive and the result was done in a lab, and not by himself, he should have been quarantined... How is this not happening in Serbia???

50 minutes ago, elijah said:

What a moron. And Serbia "defending" him? What a joke. Its like a parallel reality. And if he was positive and the result was done in a lab, and not by himself, he should have been quarantined... How is this not happening in Serbia???

He didn't taste positive. I'm sure they're forging results in a desperate way to save face. 

I'm not sure he's being intelligent. Is he aware people are going to boo him if he plays? He'd better leave.

The federal government’s decision to cancel Novak Djokovic’s visa has been sensationally overturned, allowing the tennis superstar to stay in Melbourne and play in the Australian Open next week.

Federal Circuit Court judge Anthony Kelly ordered the immediate release of the tennis world no.1 from immigration detention just after 5pm after quashing the federal government’s decision to cancel his visa.

Apparently Nadal also has entered Australia breaking the rule that ''it has been at least 14 days since there was a first positive result of a PCR test''

Nadal was tested positive on the 20th of December and entered Australia on the 31st.. 

13 hours ago, karbatal said:

He didn't taste positive. I'm sure they're forging results in a desperate way to save face. 

I'm not sure he's being intelligent. Is he aware people are going to boo him if he plays? He'd better leave.

These people are used to be treated as gods. And I bet he would love to win while people boo him

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

Apparently Nadal also has entered Australia breaking the rule that ''it has been at least 14 days since there was a first positive result of a PCR test''

Nadal was tested positive on the 20th of December and entered Australia on the 31st.. 

if this is true, and he has to leave,now the spanish right wing will be hating australia forever!🤣

I can NOT  believe the judge ordered his release ! 

And No contrary to the reports he has not been arrested but could still be facing an arrest pending Gov's decision .

As long as governments and the media treat these rich athletes and celebrities as if they are gods, they will continue to live as if the rules that apply to the rest of the world do not apply to them. But obviously it's totally utopian to think that this can change.

Oh he is back on the tennis court of practice in Melbourne . Howe absofuckinglutely WONDERFUL !!!

Try not to get infected Australians , NoVaxx has a history making Grand Slam to win ! 

Screen Shot 2565-01-10 at 22.59.48.png

2 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

And this concludes todays lesson dear children: You gotta be an asshole in this world to move along. And if you are rich you are entitled to get what you want anyways. The end. 

Disgusting!

And you have to do what cis straight men like. 

Why does he want to come here? There are so many druggies and anti social behaviour here I’m surprised that didn’t scare him out of the country. He can play tennis in his home country. 

not to mention who on earth wants to get on a 23 hour flight from Europe or USA all the way? Not to mention he can play tennis in another Europe or US city.

47 minutes ago, Creepy Insane Person said:

Why does he want to come here? There are so many druggies and anti social behaviour here I’m surprised that didn’t scare him out of the country. He can play tennis in his home country. 

not to mention who on earth wants to get on a 23 hour flight from Europe or USA all the way? Not to mention he can play tennis in another Europe or US city.

I think the fact he is likely to win another tournament with a huge financial reward and prestige means he can put up with the druggies and anti social behaviour you say is happening.

3 hours ago, Confessit said:

I think the fact he is likely to win another tournament with a huge financial reward and prestige means he can put up with the druggies and anti social behaviour you say is happening.

Creepy Insane Person is just mucking around.  Tennis players are treated like Gods in Australia and he has always been well looked after in Melbourne.  The Australian open is one of the 4 world wide grand slams so he will always want to come here.