Novak Djokovic

karbatal

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Unvaccinated Djokovic will be allowed to play tennis in Australia :rotfl: 

This world is a joke. 

He caught covid fucking around in Tokyo. Australian girls better beware there.

People are pissed! I wouldn't be surprised if he is booed on court... we're not a very forgiving people 😂

With any luck he'll catch it again and not be able to play!

...and just heard on the news that whilst he was given approval to play by the state of Victoria, the federal government, who have jurisdiction over international borders, may turn him away at the border if he can't provide appropriate evidence for the exemption. And apparently he's in transit now. This could get interesting :rotfl:

15 minutes ago, San said:

People are pissed! I wouldn't be surprised if he is booed on court... we're not a very forgiving people 😂

With any luck he'll catch it again and not be able to play!

...and just heard on the news that whilst he was given approval to play by the state of Victoria, the federal government, who have jurisdiction over international borders, may turn him away at the border if he can't provide appropriate evidence for the exemption. And apparently he's in transit now. This could get interesting :rotfl:

He should be expelled in the border.

He's such a moron in every possible way! 

Australia if this moron has landed in the country, please kick his arese out of there immediately .

You have endured one of the strictest lockdowns in the world many times over so a VACCINE

MEDICAL EXEMPTION just to play tennis is just bloody stupid . I read that Australians are beyond

pissed off because of the double standards .

There is a difference between having a medical condition so you can not take the covid vaccine to

being anti vaccination .

And this moron Djokovic is an anti-vaxxer.

from BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59884038

Screen Shot 2565-01-05 at 21.20.58.png

1 hour ago, runa said:

:rotfl:, I’m sure @Jazzy Jan has something to do with what happened. She was at the airport to kick his ass out, :rotfl:

:rotfl: 

Hilarious news to wake up to :rotfl: He is such an idiot. He is obviously unaware of how furious Australians are that he could even get in the country without being vaccinated. He would be booed relentlessly. 

He is CANCELED ! LOL 

What an arsehole . Just fucking leave Australia alone you unvaccinated moron .

I still can't believe they did consider letting him in after he organised that Covid spreading Tournament in Croatia .

He wants to win 20+ Grand Slams but people in Australia are trying not to die / get infected . 

Seriously though, WTF is the Australian government doing.  His visa was approved and then revoked when he got here. Just seems so inept. Everyone and their dog knows he is not vaccinated. He is a well known anti vaxxer.  They just should of told him straight out that unvaccinated people can’t enter Australia and not remotely have given him the option. Would of saved everyone time and energy. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Seriously though, WTF is the Australian government doing.  His visa was approved and then revoked when he got here. Just seems so inept. Everyone and their dog knows he is not vaccinated. He is a well known anti vaxxer.  They just should of told him straight out that unvaccinated people can’t enter Australia and not remotely have given him the option. Would of saved everyone time and energy. 

I'm sure they thought that being a famous sportsman everybody would clap.

Sportsmen seem to be above it all, especially football and tennis players.

I don't know that rules that will impose Qatar but I'm sure unvaccinated football players will be there.

The following #IstandWithDjokovic was a top trending topic earlier on Twitter - yes, some lovely Twitter crowd defending him for "standing up to what he believes"...

Has he got Omicron yet? 

The Serbian government complaining of harassment.

I hate sports for the simple reason that being the passion of white cis males it easily becomes an important issue. 

Imagine a government intervening because an unvaccinated singer can't assist to the Grammys? 

Sports are fun things to pass the time. 

Every time anybody thinks they are more than simple entertainment I laugh. 

Talent and difficulty aside, a tennis player is the equivalent to a singer, an actor or a YouTuber. Simeone who entertains bored masses.