The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Anyone expecting a new record before some time in 2018 is crazy. I doubt we will get a new one until then or until early 2019.

Rest of 2016 will probably be dedicated to the film, and then she's gotta put it out there and promote it which will probably be 2017. So unless she starts working on the record in 2017 there's no way we'd get #14 in 2018 because it takes her about a year minimum to make an album.

I really want her to work with one producer this time or a small team and make something really different. We are due for a weird album now after the grand/large Rebel Heart

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna doesn't usually take a year to make her albums? Correct me if I'm wrong but most of them have been made in a matter of months.

M is not likely to get an Oscar nod for any song that she co-writes (no matter how good it is)- and one she directs? C'mon now. :)

Will get some Boxscores this week, or will they wait and report all of the rest at once?

Let me be delusional!!! Please!!!!

Madonna doesn't usually take a year to make her albums? Correct me if I'm wrong but most of them have been made in a matter of months.

I think we're talking the very start of writing to album release date. It's not that she's writing for an entire year, but the writing, production, photoshoots and planning typically take a year all together.

Next ere will be very interesting indeed to see how she launches any new music.....especially as she herself has admitted all the traditional channels arnt working for her anymore due to her age.

I can see her turning her back on trying and doing something completely different.

Woah, can we just take a breath here? We are just in the middle of a tour. I'd like to wait until we get the dvd before moving on to the next era and reading all you people's wishlists and promo suggestions :lol:

Woah, can we just take a breath here? We are just in the middle of a tour. I'd like to wait until we get the dvd before moving on to the next era and reading all you people's wishlists and promo suggestions :lol:

This amazing era will end in 3 months, I don't think it's too early to talk about what's next! But it's not the thread to discuss this, we need a new one! :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

When it comes to touring, I always hope and expect Madonna to be the most successful one in any given year. It looks like she is not gonna make it this year due to the triumph of miss Taylor Swift. I hope she will anounce more future dates in SA, Europe and Asia soon.

When it comes to touring, I always hope and expect Madonna to be the most successful one in any given year. It looks like she is not gonna make it this year due to the triumph of miss Taylor Swift. I hope she will anounce more future dates in SA, Europe and Asia soon.

of course she isnt going to make it this year, the tour only started in september, taylor started in may & is playing stadiums, m is not!

it's always like this, :lol:

18 gigs to be reported with the following update

If she keeps the current average of $1.8m gross per show it would bring the total to around $90m pre festive break

32 remaining gigs in 2016

As of now, U2 have an average gross per date of $2m vs Madonna's $1.85m. They have 12 gigs left to be reported out of their total of 76 gigs. $133m so far in gross revenue. Hardly superior to what Madonna is doing, contrary to what some negative nancies were saying

Considering Madonna has slightly more dates and hefty prices for Asia in particular she could still do better than them. What is sure is that they have the most successful tours of the year, together with anglo-only stadium novelty act Taylor Stick

As of now, U2 have an average gross per date of $2m vs Madonna's $1.85m. They have 12 gigs left to be reported out of their total of 76 gigs. $133m so far in gross revenue. Hardly superior to what Madonna is doing, contrary to what some negative nancies were saying

Considering Madonna has slightly more dates and hefty prices for Asia in particular she could still do better than them. What is sure is that they have the most successful tours of the year, together with anglo-only stadium novelty act Taylor Stick

NO. One Direction grossed more than $200m!

3 Madonna, Lunice O2 Arena London, U.K. Dec. 1-2, 2015 $4,861,403 28,670 /
28,670 2 / 2

$261.96, $59.88

4 Madonna, Lunice AccorHotels Arena Paris, France Dec. 9-10, 2015 $3,868,967 30,817 /
30,817 2 / 2 $202.82, $49.33

5 Madonna, DJ Mary Mac Pala Alpitour Turin, Italy Nov. 19, 21-22, 2015 $3,694,172 34,752 /
34,752 3 / 3

$186.34, $47.92

6 Madonna, Lunice Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands Dec. 5-6, 2015 $3,559,122 30,023 /
30,023 2 / 2

$190.35, $48.95

9 Madonna, Lunice Palau Sant Jordi Barcelona, Spain Nov. 24-25, 2015 $2,312,846 28,104 /
28,104 2 / 2 $185.13, $47.60 10 Madonna, Lunice Sportpaleis Antwerp, Belgium Nov. 28, 2015 $2,135,032 19,315 /
19,315 1 / 1 $185.40, $47.67

13 Madonna, Lunice SAP Arena Mannheim, Germany Nov. 29, 2015 $1,213,890 10,883 /
10,883 1 / 1 $185.40, $47.67 Live Nation Global Touring

14 Madonna, DJ Mary Mac Jyske Bank Boxen Herning, Denmark Nov. 16, 2015 $1,000,551 12,263 /
12,263 1 / 1 $186.34, $47.92