The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Omg I cant with people here , I weren t expecting that Madonna would produces like she is doing stadiums , HER AVERAGE PER SHOW DOWN ..I was expecting at least 2m per show hope with the shows in UK her average can improve.but I think it won t be enough..and I m still thinking that her average will improve more with Asian dates

Madonna is the Touring monster the fact that im so happy that Madonna will be a 1.4m billion act , it doesn t mean that I m not still thinking that she is not doing like we were expecting wth this tour

Its like Erotica , it was not a flop , but Madonna never expect those sales after a 15m álbum ..Like a prayer

Speak for yourself though and don't say "we" cuz she's doing exactly as I expected... quite well!

Guest gang bang

Speak for yourself though and don't say "we" cuz she's doing exactly as I expected... quite well!

baby come back some pages this thread ,some people were expecting more than 200m ,...i never expected that ..

but really i m worried why she couldn t keep a 2m show as average ..

we have to wait and see the next shows

39k in Sweeden and 3.5m grossed , so the average per ticket is lower than 100 dollars .I was expecting 6m for that show

I'm screaming right now.

MDNA Tour:

Barcelona: 33K audience --> 3.8M

Rome:36K audience ---> 2.8M

Belgium: 36K audience ---> 3.6M

and the list goes on.....and we haven't even taken into account the exchange rate difference this time... :rotfl:

seriously 6M? like S&S? You know what? Euro exchange rate back in 2008 was 0.6, now in 2015 it's 0.9. So you do the math.

People were expecting 200M because we expected higher numbers from the US, which is indeed a bit disappointing this time. In Europe she's doing just fine because she's pulling similar numbers as last time. "so bad!" my ASS.

This time around they're doing a lot of VIP packages which make up almost half of the floor and those insane prices are not included in the reports. And considering that RHT has a more scaled down production and smaller venues, M will earn about the same $$$$ like last time.

Guest gang bang

so she is not doing the same numbers

39k-3.5M

ITS NOT 33K- 3.8M

Also im talking about averall the tour ...also in USA , she got the 2 most profitable boxscores in Las Vegas and Chicago ..without those shows her average in USA-Canada would be lower..simply in Europe she can get that kind of profitable boxscores ..

so

Drowned world tour 76m -47 shows

Rebel heart tour 58M .31 shows , till now is not so good for Madonna ..we are not in 2001 , considering Madonna has the tour of the decade ..MDNA Tour..,

yes I was expecting 6 m for the show of Sweeden , I couldn t expect that her average per ticket would be less than 100 dollars in her most massive show....

if people here are happy with Rebel heart numbers is fine , im not....what is the big deal ..she is Madonna , she should keep at least 2m per show till now ..I m not lunatic to expect 3m per show on arenas, but yesssssssssssss , people are expecting even 5m some the shows in Asia and in Australia like 4m ,,,we have to wait and see that too ...

hope with the next shows her average per show can improve ...

And yes we have to move on .....and wait for official numbers

so she is not doing the same numbers

39k-3.5M

ITS NOT 33K- 3.8M

Also im talking about averall the tour ...also in USA , she got the 2 most profitable boxscore in Las Vegas and Chicago ..without those shows her average in USA-Canada would be lower

so

Drowned world tour 76m -47 shows

Rebel heart tour 58M .31 shows , till now is not so good for Madonna ..we are not in 2001 , considering Madonna has the tour of the decade ..MDNA Tour..

yes I was expecting 6 m for the show of Sweeden , I couldn expect that her average per ticket would be less than 100 dollars in her most massive show....

if people here are happy with Rebel heart numbers is fine im not....

OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

I showed you MULTIPLE MDNA shows of her her pulling similar shows yet you decided to pick the one that did "better" than the show this time. Guess guess WHAT? 3.8M in 2012 equals 3.4M in 2015 with the tragic euro exchange rate. Try again.

Guest gang bang

again Im talking about overall the tour , not just Europe ....

yes you show dates that you want

again I never expected that her average per ticket in Sweeden would be lower than 100 dollars

why you can don t MDNA s date in Moscow or Norway

Moscow ...19,000 people---4M , tell me if she will get that kind of profitable show this time.I think not

delusional is a member who try to deny that Magde is not doing like she used to ...and again if you are happy with Rebel heart tour numbers till now is fine , sorry Im not , I WILL HAPPY IF SHE IMPROVES HER AVERAGE , per show with the next shows . legs

and please move on .....its not a big deal

this drama is useless

again Im talking about overall the tour , not just Europe ....

yes you show dates that you want

again I never expected that her average per ticket in Sweeden would be lower than 100 dollars

why you can don t MDNA s date in Moscow or Norway

Moscow ...19,000 people---4M , tell me if she will get that kind of profitable show this time.I think not

delusional is a member who try to deny that Magde is not doing like she used to ...and again if you are happy with Rebel heart tour numbers till now is fine , sorry Im not , I WILL HAPPY IF SHE IMPROVES HER AVERAGE , per show with the next shows . legs

and please move on .....its not a big deal

this drama is useless

someone asked how her European shows are doing and you replied"so bad"

but when we clocked you out for your false accusations you are suddenly saying shit like "I'm talking about the overall tour"

gtfo now

Guest gang bang

Europe is part of the tour , yes , 1.7M per show is not a good sign ..considering her show in Sweeden helped a lot ...so

well sorry if I said so bad..I can say , not so good ...

1.87m as average per show ...0verall the tour till now ..to me is not so good for Magde

Hope she can improve it

I don t know what you are going to say when Denmark s date will be exposed , Im so worried to see even less than 0.9m.I hope im wrong

Tele2 Arena Stockholm, Sweden Nov. 14, 2015 $3,482,634 39,338 / 39,338 1 / 1

O2 Arena Prague, Czech Republic Nov. 7-8, 2015 $3,001,142 33,408 / 33,408 2 / 2

Lanxess Arena Koln, Germany Nov. 4-5, 2015 $2,748,071 25,952 / 25,952 2 / 2

Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin, Germany Nov. 10-11, 2015 $2,638,597 23,588 / 23,588 2 / 2

Wow! :clap: :clap:

Average gross : 1.7m per show :clap:

Tele2 Arena Stockholm, Sweden Nov. 14, 2015 $3,482,634 39,338 / 39,338 1 / 1

O2 Arena Prague, Czech Republic Nov. 7-8, 2015 $3,001,142 33,408 / 33,408 2 / 2

Lanxess Arena Koln, Germany Nov. 4-5, 2015 $2,748,071 25,952 / 25,952 2 / 2

Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin, Germany Nov. 10-11, 2015 $2,638,597 23,588 / 23,588 2 / 2

Wow! :clap: :clap:

Average gross : 1.7m per show :clap:

:clap: