The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

If Madonna grosses the 200million everybody thinks she will by the end of the tour next year.....

Remember the big $$$ dates in Asia/Australia are to come yet...

And the much rumoured 2nd leg....

That will meen she will have the number 1 tour unless One Direction and Swift are carrying in into next year aswell??

So I take it most of these artists are doing stadiums?

Some are, including Taylor (in English-speaking countries only)

But that's not why she's at #16

Her tour started in September most of the acts that precede her started in spring

If Madonna grosses the 200million everybody thinks she will by the end of the tour next year.....

Remember the big $$$ dates in Asia/Australia are to come yet...

And the much rumoured 2nd leg....

That will meen she will have the number 1 tour unless One Direction and Swift are carrying in into next year aswell??

So much rubbish in one post.

There isn't a much rumoured 2ng leg. Much rumoured by who exactly?

The tour ends in March in Oz and it in all likelihood won't hit the 200M mark. Accept it and move on.madonna clearly has.

So much rubbish in one post.

There isn't a much rumoured 2ng leg. Much rumoured by who exactly?

The tour ends in March in Oz and it in all likelihood won't hit the 200M mark. Accept it and move on.madonna clearly has.

That's a tad harsh!?

The tour won't be a million miles away from 200 million.....perhaps around 180?

There's nothing to accept, the 2nd leg IS rumoured by a few sources and Madonna HAD done a 2nd leg before so it's not impossible.....

Peace!

Guest Rachelle of London

That's a tad harsh!?

The tour won't be a million miles away from 200 million.....perhaps around 180?

There's nothing to accept, the 2nd leg IS rumoured by a few sources and Madonna HAD done a 2nd leg before so it's not impossible.....

Peace!

I soooo want a 2nd leg to happen.

Guest Rachelle of London

What are those sources then?

I saw them on here. Don't know where they came from. A girl can dream though. This tour is amazing. A second leg would be wonderful.

I saw them on here. Don't know where they came from. A girl can dream though. This tour is amazing. A second leg would be wonderful.

Some fans are so adamant, but anything can happen....

The tour hasn't followed an obvious pattern thus far, Australia was obviously intending to get more dates whereas the Asian dates have been instant sell-outs.....

If money is on Guy/Madonnas mind then re-visiting certain territories with a 2nd leg is a no brainier...

She's done it before anything can happen!

Guest Rachelle of London

The tour hasn't followed an obvious pattern thus far, Australia was obviously intending to get more dates whereas the Asian dates have been instant sell-outs.....

If money is on Guy/Madonnas mind then re-visiting certain territories with a 2nd leg is a no brainier...

Yup. It would be a lovely surprise for us all if jr happened. I'm dreading the End of this era already. It's been brill.

A second leg would be great, but I'd prefer that she films her next movie in 2016 and records the next album as early as 2017! :horn::drool:

A second leg would be great, but I'd prefer that she films her next movie in 2016 and records the next album as early as 2017! :horn::drool:

Absolutely. But It would be interesting to know at what stage the film production actually is. I think to remember that shooting was supposed to start immediately once the tour is finished. Of course all of this could have changed and the film is stuck in pre-production for whatever reason. In that case additional dates would be a possibility considering she has nothing better to do. And quite frankly, the last thing I have heard about the movie was that they have found writer to adapt the novel to script. No information about cast and crew. Things that are usually known in advance. And the project is not really Star Wars to keep things super secret.

Guest Rachelle of London

I forgot about the film!!!!

Yes album in 2017 then tour 2018

I kind of agree that this time around she's not following a pattern, so anything can happen, but TBH I rather see her move on so we get new music SOONER

I forgot about the film!!!!

Yes album in 2017 then tour 2018

I feel like a new album won't be here until 2018. Especially if she does a movie in between 2016 and then.

RH stil feels very new for me , so many tracks and the tour has so many surprises comming on the asian and australian leg

she has been super exposed, much more than mdna

Id preffer she takes her time to do a new album, and do something special

Absolutely. But It would be interesting to know at what stage the film production actually is. I think to remember that shooting was supposed to start immediately once the tour is finished. Of course all of this could have changed and the film is stuck in pre-production for whatever reason. In that case additional dates would be a possibility considering she has nothing better to do. And quite frankly, the last thing I have heard about the movie was that they have found writer to adapt the novel to script. No information about cast and crew. Things that are usually known in advance. And the project is not really Star Wars to keep things super secret.

curious what the film is. From a novel? I'm going to go out on a limb and say the tour will end up grossing 220M

2018 seems very late.

Isn't that the final year of her contact ?

Mind you, she only has to deliver 1 more album and 1 more tour so time is most definitely on her side.

Well, anything sooner would mean a 2 year gap and we've haven't gotten albums that quick since the Warner years. The gap between Hard Candy and MDNA was almost 4 years, and MDNA to Rebel Heart was almost 3. I am guessing 3 years until the next one...maybe 4 if she does a film in between.

Trust me, I wish she'd just go back and do a new album ASAP because we all know any film she makes will be rejected by Hollywood/the public anyway, but I fully support whatever she wants to do to replenish her creative soul.

M is not likely to get an Oscar nod for any song that she co-writes (no matter how good it is)- and one she directs? C'mon now. :)

Will get some Boxscores this week, or will they wait and report all of the rest at once?