The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Oh please stop...

There is bigger demand for Madge in Australia-asia than u2?

Oh well , Who' told u that? The doctor? Please....

Even if you consider Madge to get an average gross of 2.5 mil for the remaining show you have a sum of 170 mil for the RHT which is not far from the total of what u2 have grossed in EU and USA alone.

If u2 extend the tour in Australia and Asia like Madge did, there is NO way for RHT to surpass u2 current tour.

Being a fan doesn't always mean to be blind.

Guest gang bang

Why people are not happy that Madonna is going to be a 1.4 BILLION BITCH soon

I don t care if U2 produce more money , yes If Madonna beats them , great , but if not , who cares

U2 is a band , Madonna a solo act

Why people are not happy that Madonna is going to be a 1.4 BILLION BITCH soon

I don t care if U2 produce more money , yes If Madonna beats them , great , but if not , who cares

U2 is a band , Madonna a solo act

Madonna is the most succesfull tour solo act ever, she achieved everything and more, her longevity is unparalleled, i' m not a hater, I love her more than everything and always will......I just tried to be objective and not a half blind stan.

Oh please stop...

There is bigger demand for Madge in Australia-asia than u2?

Oh well , Who' told u that? The doctor? Please....

Even if you consider Madge to get an average gross of 2.5 mil for the remaining show you have a sum of 170 mil for the RHT which is not far from the total of what u2 have grossed in EU and USA alone.

If u2 extend the tour in Australia and Asia like Madge did, there is NO way for RHT to surpass u2 current tour.

Being a fan doesn't always mean to be blind.

I never said she's DEFINITELY going to surpass U2's totals. I said that claims made in regards to U2's outperforming her at the box office were greatly exaggerated. They have the same number of dates so if Madonna gets to $150m too than they'll have performed similarly

Regardless of the fact that U2 did more dates in the US. These decisions are taken from the get go. They look at past performance and where they have saturated the most and decide where to go and how much to charge. And even if U2 extends there is also the possibility of Madonna's extending, going by your logic

I just said they have the same average gross per date which indicates U2 is sharing her situation in terms of what can be achieved for them for this season

I still don't understand how U2 is such a touring force.

I have never met a U2 fan in my life.

I mean with Madonna I meet people that either love her or hate her. There is no in between. (Though I do believe TONS of her haters dance around to her music and sing when it comes on. Hell I have seen so called haters do this...)

But with U2 it just seems like total and complete indifference. Like you can just tell no one cares.

So I don't get it....

I never said she's DEFINITELY going to surpass U2's totals. I said that claims made in regards to U2's outperforming her at the box office were greatly exaggerated. They have the same number of dates so if Madonna gets to $150m too than they'll have performed similarly

Regardless of the fact that U2 did more dates in the US. These decisions are taken from the get go. They look at past performance and where they have saturated the most and decide where to go and how much to charge. And even if U2 extends there is also the possibility of Madonna's extending, going by your logic

I just said they have the same average gross per date which indicates U2 is sharing her situation in terms of what can be achieved for them for this season

if U2 have played more dates in The USA is simply because the demand for them is bigger ATM THAN MADGE , is simply like that, don' t hide it under a finger.

As u said, a saturated market may be related and of course could affect the sale performance in some country, so how do u explain the slow sales of RHT in Australia, I mean a country she skipped for 23 year and whose demand was supposed to be SUPER huge!!

U said Australia showed a bigger demand for Madonna than u2, but that is not the truth or at least can't be proved.

And about extending the tour or not, the point is, playing the same scenario, I mean both acts visiting the same countries ( example: USA, europe, Australia-asia) well at the light of the day u2 clearly are a step ahead.... That u like it or not.

Madonna is the most succesfull tour solo act ever, she achieved everything and more, her longevity is unparalleled, i' m not a hater, I love her more than everything and always will......I just tried to be objective and not a half blind stan.

You can be all of that without insulting other fans, though.... :voiceofreason:

Also, Madonna LOATHES being called "Madge", so as fans, we probably should avoid referring to her as such.... :)

Also, Madonna LOATHES being called "Madge", so as fans, we probably should avoid referring to her as such.... :)

As fans we'd better avoid to be blind sometimes....and that is not by my side by any means meant as an insult....so you Can relax now dude.

:lol: love you Carta, :lol:

OH I hope she hits some big US markets again!! NYC, DC, LA, Chicago etc.............wishful thinking I'm sure.

VERY wishful, but that doesn't stop me from wishing and praying either.

4dzewjpg.gif

going to go light a candle, brb.