The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

For once she will actually have played more gigs and yet earned less than U2. Her numbers are down whichever way you slice them. And they've hauled her all across the world whilst U2 only did Europe and America.

It's the nature of the beast of were she has been at commercially in this era.

Without the presence of "a hit" and the only people paying attention to her new music have been the "fans".....but the show has still been critically acclaimed across the boards, reconnected her to many, celebrating her classics and reaching out to her dedicated fans has been beyond amazing to watch.

I also think it's nice she's going to places she's never toured, I've often thought her past tours are not "world tours", she's left so many places out were as many other artists/bands go there why can't she!?!

Especially being the global icon she is......she could of filled arenas in these unvisited places years ago.

Commercially it's been an odd era, yes numbers are down but she's still managing to fill many places most of her contemporaries with half her experience stil couldn't.

Well not wishing to cause uproar but I think as much as these concerts are well received , the ridiculous ticket prices for some levels have contributed as well as the late starts and word of mouth and things that puts some people off .

Just facts .

She should have been doing multiple dates in cities and didn't . And even going to fresh areas like Tulsa

And Nashville won't help.

As much as its lauded I blame MDNA as well.

Well not wishing to cause uproar but I think as much as these concerts are well received , the ridiculous ticket prices for some levels have contributed as well as the late starts and word of mouth and things that puts some people off .

Just facts .

She should have been doing multiple dates in cities and didn't . And even going to fresh areas like Tulsa

And Nashville won't help.

As much as its lauded I blame MDNA as well.

Lots of things go into the mix and your not causing uproar your giving a perspective.

Had Rebel Heart of been received better, and living for love become the hit it should of been, I think it would of all been different.

Madonnas not going to lower the price of her tickets, and without commercial clout that's going to meen fewer dates and lower attendance.

She doesn't have to lower her prices the arena tiers should be logical though. Example in England some obstructed views were £120 what's the point in that? She's shown she can charge (and in a way brought the higher ticket prices about) more and sell out etc

And don't get me started on the worldwide number one that never was LFL

She doesn't have to lower her prices the arena tiers should be logical though. Example in England some obstructed views were £120 what's the point in that? She's shown she can charge (and in a way brought the higher ticket prices about) more and sell out etc

And don't get me started on the worldwide number one that never was LFL

Completly agree about tier pricing, it's all so off but the fact remains the ticket prices are too high and the demand just isn't there to meet it this time round.

LFL was messy, everything went against it which is a shame because it had so much commercial potential....

After the strong Grammy performance of the song she disappeared, granted she was rehearsing for her promo slots in Europe, but I think it needed more promo stateside.....just my opinion!

She wanted to scale back...so it works in her favor...because who the hell would wanna have to try to top itself every time!...drive ya crazy

Up next is her theatre tour '17!!!!!

She wanted to scale back...so it works in her favor...because who the hell would wanna have to try to top itself every time!...drive ya crazy

Up next is her theatre tour '17!!!!!

Agreed. MDNA as epic as it was, nearly killed her.

She is getting older now and since signing to LN her tours last for months and months!

Plus this time round she's decided to be more natural and reach out to her fans, it's been beautiful to see.

Only draw back has been the continued lateness of epic proportions.

Her scaling back still preetty good and people obviously love the show. She can do another arena tour in 2 years with the same box office and then she will probably sign a more flexible concert with LN and tour ocasionally like the rolling stones

She's probably making more tho her overheads for MDNA must have been huge

I think it will even itself out.

Clearly the production on MDNA is superior to RH, but she is taking in consdierbly less per show, plus no stadiums his time round and once everyone is paid in sure even Madonna this era is taking less home with her.

Lots of things go into the mix and your not causing uproar your giving a perspective.

Had Rebel Heart of been received better, and living for love become the hit it should of been, I think it would of all been different.

Madonnas not going to lower the price of her tickets, and without commercial clout that's going to meen fewer dates and lower attendance.

Im not often a grammar nazi, but please learn the difference between the words "have" and "of".

Im not often a grammar nazi, but please learn the difference between the words "have" and "of".

I'm dyslexic so don't always write it properly I hope other fans understand what I mean though.

I highly doubt she will produce another extravagant-spectacle type of world tour anytime soon so I don't really think her late starts matter that much anymore commercially speaking. She'll most likely be doing intimate acoustic shows in major cities for her next tour. I don't know but I feel like it's pretty obvious that this phase of commercial dance popstar (circa 2005-2015) will end with RHT. It's gonna be a new chapter for her, and for us fans too.

I'm dyslexic so don't always write it properly I hope other fans understand what I mean though.

Don't worry Confessit, you're doing fine. I always enjoy reading your posts and I never have a problem understanding what u r saying. Keep it up love.

she is still making a lot of money for an arena tour, the people making more money right now like Taylor and 1D won't see the same numbers again in a few years, Madonna in the other has been touring for 30 years and still pulling decent numbers

Guest Rachelle of London

Everyone understands what you're saying.