The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Of course she will. Maybe not in 2015 but for sure the RH Tour 2015-2016 will outgross The Year Like a Prayer Came Out Tour.

God I despise her

Hehe OMG I was born in 1989 my life is so deep and alluring

No bitch you're a white girl from Pennsylvania and your highest accomplishment is having the word basic inspired by you

GROI

isn't it usually a month or so in that her & her team report anything!?!??!

I may be remembering incorrectly, but MDNA's first grosses weren't reported until well into July 2012 - and that tour started in May. You just never know. I would think Live Nation would want to get the numbers out for this tour so they can brag a little and get other dates to sell. Word of mouth is sounding good, and she's not coming on late. Hopefully, this will all work together to repair her touring image among the casual fans.

God I despise her

No bitch you're a white girl from Pennsylvania and your highest accomplishment is having the word basic inspired by you

GROI

:rotfl:

I can't stand that sexless celery stick!!!

I may be remembering incorrectly, but MDNA's first grosses weren't reported until well into July 2012 - and that tour started in May. You just never know. I would think Live Nation would want to get the numbers out for this tour so they can brag a little and get other dates to sell. Word of mouth is sounding good, and she's not coming on late. Hopefully, this will all work together to repair her touring image among the casual fans.

Yeah, they released the info regarding the first 14 shows in July.

God I despise her

GROI

:dead: she's evil!