Secret Project

Camacho

There was a report on portuguese tv on her being the most powerful female musician according to some list and also on her 30 year birthday in the business. They showed both traillers and said she is coming up with a new album soon but it's a secret. But take this with a grain of salt they also said her last movie was called Filth & Wisdom.

- Mtribe

It would be cool if she could at least release an EP of three or four tracks to tide fans over till the next album and tie into the secret project. But if a secret album is wishful thinking, a secret EP is impossible thinking.

It would be cool if she could at least release an EP of three or four tracks to tide fans over till the next album and tie into the secret project. But if a secret album is wishful thinking, a secret EP is impossible thinking.

I was actually thinking the same exact thing the other day when I was showering. A 4 track EP. Like a sampler for her next album. Almost like a promise that a full album would be her next project.

God could you imagine along with this project if she somehow went and threw a secret new album at us out of the blue as well and managed to keep it quiet? I would die.

Wishful thinking, but FUCK I want new Madonna music!!!!!!!

New Katy album is coming and I could give two shits.

New Gaga album is coming and I could give two shits.

New Britney album is coming and I could give two shits.

New Beyoncé album I think is coming....and I could give two shits.

I WANT SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!

:dead: :dead: :lmao: ...you're too funny

God could you imagine along with this project if she somehow went and threw a secret new album at us out of the blue as well and managed to keep it quiet? I would die.

Wishful thinking, but FUCK I want new Madonna music!!!!!!!

When she was directly asked at the MDNA premiere if she recorded a new song for the secret project she smiled and didn't denied it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TBIO5ldj0

At 16:30.

Good lord I wish there was an album coming out of the project because I miss the MDNA era terribly. 2012 was just a lovely year for pop music all around because there was contrast in sound. I find pop insufferable when the princesses release things because it's all about the chart race while the actual end product is always samey, mediocre and forgotten by the end of the album promo.

When she was directly asked at the MDNA premiere if she recorded a new song for the secret project she smiled and didn't denied it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TBIO5ldj0

At 16:30.

This is the only thing that gives me hope that there just MAY be some new music. Judging by her reaction, it seems like SOMETHING is definitely up!!

Yes, I've just received the above by email from Madonna.com

It says sales proceeds from the t-shirts will go to her 'Ray of Light' foundation and says it will help spread the word about her new project.

It finishes:

A revolution that has Love written all over it can do no wrong. Join it now!

£45 for a t-shirt or £31 for the Defend one!?!?

There better be a god damn song after all this nonsense if she doesn't want this to turn into the most over-hyped dragged-out anti-climactic event ever!! Learn from GaGa's mistakes!!

£45 for a t-shirt or £31 for the Defend one!?!?

Screw her, esp if they're of the same crappy quality as the MDNA T-shirts. I'm sorry but those prices are offensive to me.

Prices are ridiculous.

I have a feeling the pre-order shirt release date of Sept. 16 is indicative that the secret project might be released around then, during MDNA DVD release.

In the past the Ray of Light Foundation has mostly funneled money to the Bergs and their version of Kabbalah. I'm sure that pig Roger Friedman got a hold of the tax returns or something.

Proceeds from these shirts go to "a source close to (Madonna's) heart" ? Er no, a bit more detail is required I think. Sketchy.

Really? T shirts? :huh: I knew M's so-called "Revoluiton" would be banal and superfluous, but not that low... I demand a song! :angry: