Secret Project

Camacho

I just hope there's more than a video in this project, i mean even with a great speech if it's only a video and a photoshoot it will last less than a sober Lindsay lohan

I think I figured it out. It's called the secret project, so if they ever released it, it would no longer be a secret project. Thus, it can never been revealed. It will forever be a secret. And we will be better off for having not seen/heard/smelled it.

I mean with all the hype and teasing it can neverf live up to it's expectations. What could it be? Only new music would do the trick and it will not be that.

I mean with all the hype and teasing it can neverf live up to it's expectations. What could it be? Only new music would do the trick and it will not be that.

can you show us your dick?

I think I figured it out. It's called the secret project, so if they ever released it, it would no longer be a secret project. Thus, it can never been revealed. It will forever be a secret. And we will be better off for having not seen/heard/smelled it.

LOL! You might be onto something here. ;) Seriously though, I actually believe they decided to do something more with it than planned. I suspect the intention was to release it some time ago. Besides, there was no specific time stamp for the release. I agree it's been drug on too long with the teasers, and I'm concern that the momentum may be lost by now. We'll have to see what comes of it. Maybe Madonna decided to do something on a grander scale than originally planned.

Guest Not4Pussies

ive had friends text to simply ask me....
"so what is madonna's secretproject about?"

they expect me to know what it is and when it comes out.

Is this shit ever coming?

Since we've deducted that the Harper's Bazaar cover is likely related, I think it is safe to assume we will see/hear it by Halloween, if not sooner.

Since we've deducted that the Harper's Bazaar cover is likely related, I think it is safe to assume we will see/hear it by Halloween, if not sooner.

You're so hopeful! I love it! Unfortunately, I can recall some instances where Madonna's had a major magazine cover, and the info wasn't accurate about when the product was coming. Remember the VF "green issue" -- something was supposed to be coming soon -- made available digitally or something... perhaps it was "Filth & Wisdom" or ... oh, I don't know. We'll see! Fingers crossed that you're right!

Wasn't the Mert & Marcus spread for Interview magazine shot the year before? I remember someone sayying that...

Yes, I think it was intended for Rolling Stone (Celebration promotion) but then it was probably considered too good for it (they used a True Blue photo) and the used for Interview. Well, at least that was what Anna said (that she did a brand new photoshoot with Met&Marcus for RS).