Secret Project

Camacho

Madonnatribe:

A preview of Madonna's Secret Project has been presented last night in Rome at the event held at the Hard Candy Fitness center.

The five fans selected outside the venue to visit the gym with Madonna had also the privilege to see the preview of this long awaited project with her.

Madonna sat on the floor with her five fans to watch Secret Project on a big screen and was anxious to know if they would appreciate what they saw of this mini feature shot almost all in black and white by Steven Klein. She was then very pleased with their positive reaction.

Secret Project has a lenght of 20 Minutes and it is shot as a black and white documentary about all kind of denied freedoms. It's the ultimate hymn to freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

At present time, if nothing changes, Secret Project is set to be released next month for everybody to see and enjoy.

^Right? This whole project is turning out to be, in the words of M when asked about Nipplegate, much ado about nothing.

I mean, her heart is in the right place, but for hyping it up like she and Klein have... c'mon, now.

If this whole thing is just a 20 minute video I will be pretty disappointed. I'm sure the video will be amazing. But to hype it for almost a year? There must be more to it than this...

I am happy for her fans who were invited in but I would have liked if she invited her critics in to see the Secret Project and give an opinion.

Most of her fans, especially if they were invited in and got to sit next to her are going to love it.

I am happy for her fans who were invited in but I would have liked if she invited her critics in to see the Secret Project and give an opinion.

Most of her fans, especially if they were invited in and got to sit next to her are going to love it.

I think she is trying to move people. Critics want to rate everything rather than be personally moved by it. She did the right thing.

Madonnatribe:
A preview of Madonna's Secret Project has been presented last night in Rome at the event held at the Hard Candy Fitness center.
The five fans selected outside the venue to visit the gym with Madonna had also the privilege to see the preview of this long awaited project with her.
Madonna sat on the floor with her five fans to watch Secret Project on a big screen and was anxious to know if they would appreciate what they saw of this mini feature shot almost all in black and white by Steven Klein. She was then very pleased with their positive reaction.
Secret Project has a lenght of 20 Minutes and it is shot as a black and white documentary about all kind of denied freedoms. It's the ultimate hymn to freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
At present time, if nothing changes, Secret Project is set to be released next month for everybody to see and enjoy.

4WXMfRJy6pdpmt8kqDYfXlaTo1_500.gif

LOL...can you imagine a fan who was able to get an intimate experience like that actually giving an honest critique? I think even Madonna would be absolutely shocked if they did. "It was okay, you've done much better work. BUT OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU..>AHHH!!!"

It was like all the fans who experienced the MNDA Tour film at the premiere, most were too caught up in the excitement of being in the same room as M to honestly gauge their feeling on the film itself. Many praised it as the "best live DVD yet" until they were able to view it again without sharing the same air as the diva herself.

LOL...can you imagine a fan who was able to get an intimate experience like that actually giving an honest critique? I think even Madonna would be absolutely shocked if they did. "It was okay, you've done much better work. BUT OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU..>AHHH!!!"

It was like all the fans who experienced the MNDA Tour film at the premiere, most were too caught up in the excitement of being in the same room as M to honestly gauge their feeling on the film itself. Many praised it as the "best live DVD yet" until they were able to view it again without sharing the same air as the diva herself.

Um a lot of fans absolutely adore the tour dvd! some don't like it (including me although I warmed up to it) but a lot of people are in love with it! what you say is some big ass bullshit and you know it! I have not heard anyone say they loved it at the premiere but not anymore later at home! not one single fan!

Guest Rachelle of London

I kinda agree but I have seen some fans who went to the premiere and openly said they disliked it, even someone from this forum wrote that they hated the editing. I think there are two types of hardcore fans, the ones that are grateful for anything and will praise everything M does and then the ones that love M but are open to critisism. I personally would probably be caught up with the excitement of having M sat next to me to even look for flaws loool

Madonnatribe:

in the fucking gym :lmao:

Guest Not4Pussies

Anyone that expected more than just a film is batshit

thank you!

from the two trailers it is clear it is going to be a short film/video

some of you were expecting what exactly? a new album? HA!

Um a lot of fans absolutely adore the tour dvd! some don't like it (including me although I warmed up to it) but a lot of people are in love with it! what you say is some big ass bullshit and you know it! I have not heard anyone say they loved it at the premiere but not anymore later at home! not one single fan!

Yup!

Wow, touchy! Lol...no bullshit here, I personally know a few fans who attended and how they felt at the premiere changed after they saw the Epix airing. Obviously I didn't mean "every single fan who attended"...my bad for saying ALL.....but I think the euphoria of being in the same room with the Queen herself will influence momentary judgement and opinion. I know it would for me!

CMoody is always moody, don't mind him. He just needs a good fuck.

LOL...I always say I am allowed to be moody, it is my birthright seeing as it is my last name!

Wow, touchy! Lol...no bullshit here, I personally know a few fans who attended and how they felt at the premiere changed after they saw the Epix airing. Obviously I didn't mean "every single fan who attended"...my bad for saying ALL.....but I think the euphoria of being in the same room with the Queen herself will influence momentary judgement and opinion. I know it would for me!

Yeah. There's loads of that all the time. Every new project that comes out, there's all the over the top positive comments about how it's the best thing ever, then a year later, you find out what people really think.

It was the opposite for me. At the premiere, even in her presence, I was disappointed in my own mind of course! Lol I reserved my critiques. Seeing the show afterward (and right now as we speak), I can appreciate it more and more! It's amazing!

One of the fans, who saw the SP yesterday, has said:

"I tell you, just do not believe everything that the media say about the secretproject, I think it's beautiful and madonna with this video can change the world. the images are very strong, and the graphic and effects amazing .. More I can not tell you why Madonna made us promise to keep it secret (I hope you'll understand). It is worth to wait a little longer. however, she was very nice and friendly she made several jokes, but the main thing she wanted to know what we thought about the project and if we wanted to be on her side. Unfortunately we do not have photos, she would not. Fans We were 10 and 10 founding members of the gym, not even all the guests at the party and even the leaders of the gym are able to access in our room. I think she's the only woman so sure of herself that I have ever known. while talking to each one of us looked at us in the eye and did not detract the eye. E 'was an amazing experience. still can not believe. I hope this will suffice. I repeat do not believe everything they say."

I think we will get more info soon. I am sure

One of the fans, who saw the SP yesterday, has said:

"I tell you, just do not believe everything that the media say about the secretproject, I think it's beautiful and madonna with this video can change the world. the images are very strong, and the graphic and effects amazing .. More I can not tell you why Madonna made us promise to keep it secret (I hope you'll understand). It is worth to wait a little longer. however, she was very nice and friendly she made several jokes, but the main thing she wanted to know what we thought about the project and if we wanted to be on her side. Unfortunately we do not have photos, she would not. Fans We were 10 and 10 founding members of the gym, not even all the guests at the party and even the leaders of the gym are able to access in our room. I think she's the only woman so sure of herself that I have ever known. while talking to each one of us looked at us in the eye and did not detract the eye. E 'was an amazing experience. still can not believe. I hope this will suffice. I repeat do not believe everything they say."

I think we will get more info soon. I am sure

see.gif

Maybe it means, it's longer. Maybe she'll spread said video and make it viral with a promotional campaign to open up a political discussion. No music involved but a video that will challenge the system and then she'll grab the headlines and speak about how we can change things, by voting for certain parties and/or political activism that can actually create change.

Yeah. There's loads of that all the time. Every new project that comes out, there's all the over the top positive comments about how it's the best thing ever, then a year later, you find out what people really think.

Yes but the same goes in reverse for many people too. Some people hate everything new but two years later start 'warming to it'. :chuckle: