Secret Project

Camacho

Yes but the same goes in reverse for many people too. Some people hate everything new but two years later start 'warming to it'. :chuckle:

Oh yes, I meant that too. I hated Revolver when it first came out. Now I really like it but I will always openly admit I change my mind and I'm happy to say I don't like something even if it's against the general opinion.

Guest Not4Pussies

Update from Madonna.com:

Madonna visited her soon-to-open Hard Candy Fitness club in Rome yesterday evening where she signed the club’s mantra, “Harder Is Better” on the wall. She also hosted an intimate screening of “Secret Project” at the club for a select group of members, friends and fans. The 17 minute film about tolerance, freedom and love was created by Madonna and Steven Klein.

Update from Madonna.com:

Madonna visited her soon-to-open Hard Candy Fitness club in Rome yesterday evening where she signed the club’s mantra, “Harder Is Better” on the wall. She also hosted an intimate screening of “Secret Project” at the club for a select group of members, friends and fans. The 17 minute film about tolerance, freedom and love was created by Madonna and Steven Klein.

Finally! Some news!

One of the fans, who saw the SP yesterday, has said:

"I tell you, just do not believe everything that the media say about the secretproject, I think it's beautiful and madonna with this video can change the world. the images are very strong, and the graphic and effects amazing .. More I can not tell you why Madonna made us promise to keep it secret (I hope you'll understand). It is worth to wait a little longer. however, she was very nice and friendly she made several jokes, but the main thing she wanted to know what we thought about the project and if we wanted to be on her side. Unfortunately we do not have photos, she would not. Fans We were 10 and 10 founding members of the gym, not even all the guests at the party and even the leaders of the gym are able to access in our room. I think she's the only woman so sure of herself that I have ever known. while talking to each one of us looked at us in the eye and did not detract the eye. E 'was an amazing experience. still can not believe. I hope this will suffice. I repeat do not believe everything they say."

I think we will get more info soon. I am sure

I still want to know how a short film is going to "change the world." My only hope is that once this project is pooped out, she can move on to an album.

I still want to know how a short film is going to "change the world." My only hope is that once this project is pooped out, she can move on to an album.

You'd choose a new Madonna album over world peace? :lol:

You'd choose a new Madonna album over world peace? :lol:

No offense to M, but this short film isn't going to achieve that. I respect her decisions to speak out about things, but really, I am not sure how a 17 minute film has any practical impact. Are crazy dictators going to watch it and say, "Ok, let's not kill anymore."

No offense to M, but this short film isn't going to achieve that. I respect her decisions to speak out about things, but really, I am not sure how a 17 minute film has any practical impact. Are crazy dictators going to watch it and say, "Ok, let's not kill anymore."

I think it just address social change and social responsibility. That's the sense I get. I'm glad because quite frankly nobody seems to care anymore. We have people being hypersensitive about stupid issues and turning their back on things that matter.

I think it just address social change and social responsibility. That's the sense I get. I'm glad because quite frankly nobody seems to care anymore. We have people being hypersensitive about stupid issues and turning their back on things that matter.[/quote

I mean she does get so much attention, she could use it to promote this awareness. Other pop stars don't do that so that's probably motivating her. Maybe she can do something that will effect society in more than an inspirational sense. I ope there's a promotional campaign set so she can discuss the video and what it means. It's sure to get headlines if she does sit down interviews and premieres the short on a specific channel or online.

I think it just address social change and social responsibility. That's the sense I get. I'm glad because quite frankly nobody seems to care anymore. We have people being hypersensitive about stupid issues and turning their back on things that matter.[/quote

I mean she does get so much attention, she could use it to promote this awareness. Other pop stars don't do that so that's probably motivating her. Maybe she can do something that will effect society in more than an inspirational sense. I ope there's a promotional campaign set so she can discuss the video and what it means. It's sure to get headlines if she does sit down interviews and premieres the short on a specific channel or online.

I THINK its being released on HBO.

.....I just want to see the panther shoes and the photoshoot.

Me too.

One of the fans, who saw the SP yesterday, has said:

"I tell you, just do not believe everything that the media say about the secretproject, I think it's beautiful and madonna with this video can change the world. the images are very strong, and the graphic and effects amazing .. More I can not tell you why Madonna made us promise to keep it secret (I hope you'll understand). It is worth to wait a little longer. however, she was very nice and friendly she made several jokes, but the main thing she wanted to know what we thought about the project and if we wanted to be on her side. Unfortunately we do not have photos, she would not. Fans We were 10 and 10 founding members of the gym, not even all the guests at the party and even the leaders of the gym are able to access in our room. I think she's the only woman so sure of herself that I have ever known. while talking to each one of us looked at us in the eye and did not detract the eye. E 'was an amazing experience. still can not believe. I hope this will suffice. I repeat do not believe everything they say."

It doesn't exactly sound like they were blown away though.

....The 17 minute film about tolerance, freedom and love...

oh god no. bye.

I THINK its being released on HBO.

What gives you that impression?

If it were, it would have to be the short film and then a sit down interview with her and Steven or something like that to fill in an hour at least. I can't see it just airing for 17 min. and that's it...

Oh I remember that but I didn't know Vice was part of HBO.

Yup. I think an Interview/behindthescenes/fulluneditedfilm via VICE would be perfect.

Guest Not4Pussies

Me too.

It doesn't exactly sound like they were blown away though.

oh god no. bye.

You don't have to see it. Bye.

Guest Not4Pussies

Because it was rumored it would appear on VICE...

Vice on HBO is a 30 min news/docu series. Season 1 already ended. Season 2 doesn't start until 2014. There is Vice.com though.

I'm sure she knows that her film isn't gonna change the world. But she's entitled to do her part in trying to make the world a better place, if not for herself, but for her children and possible grandchildren. Truth is, her film will gain more noteriety than most lesser known celebrities or anyone who isn't famous. Some will criticise it as something it's not, while others will appreciate it for what it is. There is definitely a trail to her influence in pop culture, so why not use that influence to tackle important social issues?

Guest Not4Pussies

Hopefully it does garner some attention because when it comes to her films, the general public don't really know much about them.

I'm sure she knows that her film isn't gonna change the world. But she's entitled to do her part in trying to make the world a better place, if not for herself, but for her children and possible grandchildren. Truth is, her film will gain more noteriety than most lesser known celebrities or anyone who isn't famous. Some will criticise it as something it's not, while others will appreciate it for what it is. There is definitely a trail to her influence in pop culture, so why not use that influence to tackle important social issues?

I don't think I was questioning her entitlement to do what she wants. I just said I don't think it is to change much. But we'll see. I loved I Am Because We Are, but I am not certain what impact it had.

She was creatively inspired by everything she witnessed during the course of the tour and decided to create based on that. Maybe it'll have impact, maybe it won't, but I don't understand why a Madonna fan would complain about her creating art.

She was creatively inspired by everything she witnessed during the course of the tour and decided to create based on that. Maybe it'll have impact, maybe it won't, but I don't understand why a Madonna fan would complain about her creating art.

I said I was excited to see the panther boots. :lol:

Weren't the panther boots only used in the Terry Richardson shoot?

Yeah. I guess I was assuming the shoot would promote the "movie". Yep, I'm not excited for anything. Ha! Just kidding. Of course I will watch it. I just don't get the hype.

My defend Paris tee finally came today, it's so nice, really good quality. I vote Madonna keep Brahim

:rotfl:

YOU HATERS ARE CRAZY. MADONNA HAS ALREADY CHANGED THE WORLD MORE THAN ONCE. I WANNA SEE HER DO IT AGAIN AND AS IT'S FOR A GENUINELY GOOD CAUSE I AM WILLING TO HELP.