Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Liz Rosenberg is retiring soon? Quel dommage! :(

I was waiting for this to happen, I know Liz is getting on. OMG can you imagine how non traditional promo is gonna work without Liz!

Liz does promo? I thought she was just a publicist. Well..., i guess it will be different, we won't hear her yell "ALRIGHT TIME TO WRAP IT UP" or "LAST QUESTION" during radio interviews. And we will miss out on the DJ's commentary about it too. :/

Yeah. I guess I was assuming the shoot would promote the "movie". Yep, I'm not excited for anything. Ha! Just kidding. Of course I will watch it. I just don't get the hype.

But the "hype" is to garner attention. I'm not claiming it will gain massive attention, but think of it, if it was some cause you're greatly interested in. If you had the influence and popularity of Madonna, wouldn't you take on issues that are important to you? Wouldn't you want as much "hype" behind it? Certainly you would. We can sit here and predict failure, but I rather be a bit more optimisitc. I'm sure Madonna is. After all, she does have a lot of fans. I'm sure she hopes that her fans will jump on board, and increase awareness. And They will. Whether it exceeds her expectations or not, isn't really anything we or she can control. Someone as successful as her will still make some waves no matter what she does.

Someone translate that please. Don't tell me everyone knows Italian all of a sudden.

No, people just know how to use an online translator.

"HERE IS THE TESTIMONY OF AN EXCLUSIVE FAN THAT YESTERDAY HAS KNOWN MADONNA:

X: Have you hugged?
LUCKY: "No maybe, we talked joked. I was very impressed his confidence in speaking, and ways of doing things. When he spoke to each of us to each person who answered looked at us straight in the eye! Going Home!"
X: the most interesting and curious things he said?
LUCKY: "There has been talk of secretproject all the time! Was the central theme of the video!"
X: A basin? An autograph? anything?
LUCKY: "Absolutely not!"
X: a friend of mine met her accidentally in London .. was about to faint. he asked simply .. 'are years that look like .... I can hug you'? Madonna .. he said 'Of course!'. And you anything?
LUCKY: "Look at the conditions been imposed if it had not been for her I would have taken me and scrambled all the time .. If we had dared to do something more than the terms were clear .. Get out!"
X: I would have done without banging out but I would have embraced
LUCKY: "Well look when you're in that condition is different. I have been chosen 10 minutes before his arrival by Nicole Winhoffer, and I did not understand a more f ***. Anyway made us promise not to say any words. It's worth the wait. Do not believe everything the newspapers today carry on secretproject! "
X: Something more details?
LUCKY: "We walked in, we all sat on the floor next to her and Nicole. Were 25 people max 10 fans and the rest of the founder member. He greeted us, we parlicchiato and after he explained what was going to happen. Told you ready? we have it correct and later he repeated, you are putting in our midst and we saw the video! Then we talked about the finished video secretproject, we've been asking questions about the whys, inspiration etc etc every now and then took a few joke, a kind orgasms on heheh .. cmq all inherent to project anything outside the box as it had been decided .. then after 1 hour, 45 min, greeted us thanking us .. It 's fantastic! *. * "
X: There has asked for the names?
LUCKY: "I introduced myself, I think I was the only one .. cmq did not ask no names!"
X: But even a hug or an autograph?
LUCKY: "They told us not to ask, his assistants (which among other things are very sweet person!) In your opinion, is life na I do not know that I try to sareri thrown on you if I could!. Rules the said the Queen! And we're at his own game! But it was still the most beautiful experience of my life! She is perfect! "
X: Some Gossip in more?
LUCKY: "EXCLUSIVE NEWS:
liz rosenberg .. is getting closer and closer to retirement!, and it is taking its place carnissima a young girl who was with Madonna during the screening of SecretProject in Rome! "

LUCKY: "No maybe, we talked joked. I was very impressed his confidence in speaking, and ways of doing things. When he spoke to each of us to each person who answered looked at us straight in the eye! Going Home!"

LUCKY: "There has been talk of secretproject all the time! Was the central theme of the video!"

X: a friend of mine met her accidentally in London .. was about to faint. he asked simply .. 'are years that look like .... I can hug you'? Madonna .. he said 'Of course!'. And you anything?

LUCKY: "Look at the conditions been imposed if it had not been for her I would have taken me and scrambled all the time .. If we had dared to do something more than the terms were clear .. Get out!"

LUCKY: "Well look when you're in that condition is different. I have been chosen 10 minutes before his arrival by Nicole Winhoffer, and I did not understand a more f ***. Anyway made us promise not to say any words. It's worth the wait. Do not believe everything the newspapers today carry on secretproject! "

LUCKY: "We walked in, we all sat on the floor next to her and Nicole. Were 25 people max 10 fans and the rest of the founder member. He greeted us, we parlicchiato and after he explained what was going to happen. Told you ready? we have it correct and later he repeated, you are putting in our midst and we saw the video! Then we talked about the finished video secretproject, we've been asking questions about the whys, inspiration etc etc every now and then took a few joke, a kind orgasms on heheh .. cmq all inherent to project anything outside the box as it had been decided .. then after 1 hour, 45 min, greeted us thanking us .. It 's fantastic! *. * "

LUCKY: "I introduced myself, I think I was the only one .. cmq did not ask no names!"

LUCKY: "They told us not to ask, his assistants (which among other things are very sweet person!) In your opinion, is life na I do not know that I try to sareri thrown on you if I could!. Rules the said the Queen! And we're at his own game! But it was still the most beautiful experience of my life! She is perfect! "

liz rosenberg .. is getting closer and closer to retirement!, and it is taking its place carnissima a young girl who was with Madonna during the screening of SecretProject in Rome! "

Interesting that Madonna is a he in Italian.

But the "hype" is to garner attention. I'm not claiming it will gain massive attention, but think of it, if it was some cause you're greatly interested in. If you had the influence and popularity of Madonna, wouldn't you take on issues that are important to you? Wouldn't you want as much "hype" behind it? Certainly you would. We can sit here and predict failure, but I rather be a bit more optimisitc. I'm sure Madonna is. After all, she does have a lot of fans. I'm sure she hopes that her fans will jump on board, and increase awareness. And They will. Whether it exceeds her expectations or not, isn't really anything we or she can control. Someone as successful as her will still make some waves no matter what she does.

I understand what you are saying, and I realize that Madonna merely mentioning a designer (or being photographed with a goddam vacuum cleaner) increases public interest to a level that rarely happens with other celebrities. But you can't buy human rights or pay to remove prejudice when Madonna appears in a short film about it. I'm just missing the information that makes this project so groundbreaking or potentially influential. Based on what we've heard so far - a 17 minute art film shot in black and white with Jean Paul Gaultier costumes that talks about freedom of expression and fighting ignorance - just makes me think: "Ok, it will be visual interesting but how does that alone change minds? What is the transformative substance?"

I understand I do not have all the data yet, but we all speculate on this board. I'm just not sold on it just yet. I imagine if we see images of Madonna having (implied) female circumcision or something truly psychologically disturbing it could have a deeper effect simply because we haven't seen a Western icon like her put into that situation before. All I have seen is her possibly blowing her head off with a gun and being man-handled by prison guards (all while looking very glamorous). Disturbing? Kind of. She already posed with a gun in her mouth for the American Life album promo shots, and got physically tortured and her stomach slashed in the "Die Another Day" video. I guess we'll see what this new movie brings to the table.

I really don't think I am being negative, just realistic. I love Madonna no matter what she does, but I don't have the same level of excitement with every project. The childrens' books were nice, but I didn't buy any for myself. X-Static Process was an interesting art installation, but I didn't go see it. The Next Best Thing had a pretty decent soundtrack, but I didn't go to see the movie.

Tu capisci?

Guest Rachelle of London

Liz does promo? I thought she was just a publicist. Well..., i guess it will be different, we won't hear her yell "ALRIGHT TIME TO WRAP IT UP" or "LAST QUESTION" during radio interviews. And we will miss out on the DJ's commentary about it too. :/

I meant that Liz is so instrumental to how Madonna is "run" and managed that without her risks like NTP may just go tits up!

My god imagine being Madonna's publicist for over 30 years, the stuff Liz has had to endure

I meant that Liz is so instrumental to how Madonna is "run" and managed that without her risks like NTP may just go tits up!

My god imagine being Madonna's publicist for over 30 years, the stuff Liz has had to endure

Love Liz. She has been with Madonna for her entire career and you can tell they are great friends as well.

Indeed

No it does not mean "he" :rotfl: it means "holy Mother" it is sort of a contraction of " Mia Donna" = My Lady. Many (catholic) Italians call the Virgin Mary like that, there is an expression that some use like "Madonna Mia!" which means My lady (in a religious way) I guess is similar to "oh my god." Which they also have in Italian = "oh mio dio."

LOL at the translation. It clearly says 'She' all the way through the original text. It's been put through google translate or something and they are never very accurate.

and if you're wondering why it says 'a basin', it should have been translated as 'a little kiss'. :laugh:

More info:

During the secret project there are musical elements but in the majority of the time there are background sound effects as for example doors pounded.

There are many spoken parts (like prophecy and the beast within)......

About the #secretproject here is a small part of the impressions from one of the lucky ones who attended the screening:

"A product very high to get easily to the masses and start a" Revolution "....

According with madonnauniverse the release date is september, 25th

I understand what you are saying, and I realize that Madonna merely mentioning a designer (or being photographed with a goddam vacuum cleaner) increases public interest to a level that rarely happens with other celebrities. But you can't buy human rights or pay to remove prejudice when Madonna appears in a short film about it. I'm just missing the information that makes this project so groundbreaking or potentially influential. Based on what we've heard so far - a 17 minute art film shot in black and white with Jean Paul Gaultier costumes that talks about freedom of expression and fighting ignorance - just makes me think: "Ok, it will be visual interesting but how does that alone change minds? What is the transformative substance?"

I understand I do not have all the data yet, but we all speculate on this board. I'm just not sold on it just yet. I imagine if we see images of Madonna having (implied) female circumcision or something truly psychologically disturbing it could have a deeper effect simply because we haven't seen a Western icon like her put into that situation before. All I have seen is her possibly blowing her head off with a gun and being man-handled by prison guards (all while looking very glamorous). Disturbing? Kind of. She already posed with a gun in her mouth for the American Life album promo shots, and got physically tortured and her stomach slashed in the "Die Another Day" video. I guess we'll see what this new movie brings to the table.

I really don't think I am being negative, just realistic. I love Madonna no matter what she does, but I don't have the same level of excitement with every project. The childrens' books were nice, but I didn't buy any for myself. X-Static Process was an interesting art installation, but I didn't go see it. The Next Best Thing had a pretty decent soundtrack, but I didn't go to see the movie.

Tu capisci?

Certainly, we can say that about anything that raises awareness whether it's in a song, movie, short film, book or even a speech. Just because she's done certain things in her other projects that may resemble some of the things she did in this short film, doesn't mean it won't make an impact still. Besides, this is supposed to have a much deeper meaning and message behind it, then the things you brought up. Again, I am not saying that this film will make a huge impact or raise much awareness, but that can unfortunately be the same for anyone or anything that is trying to bring awareness on some issue. For me, I see her trying to start something... I guess in her own words... "A Revolution". It may go no where or it may in fact, start a chain of events to bring awareness to her cause. At this stage of the game, a creator (such as Madonna) has to believe what they are doing is going to bring some awareness. Even if her film changes only a small group of people's minds or inspires a small minority of people (and it will), she's succeeded in getting her message across. At least, she's trying.

And I really get it... some fans are just fans of her music only. They rather see her do nothing but record and perform music. I love that part of her as well, but I also see her as an entertainer who has explored other forms of expressing herself. It may not have been as successful as her music, but any fan who really thinks that she's going to simply do music to please them, doesn't really understand the sort of entertainer and person Madonna is and has evolved into over the years. We all have other interests than just what pays the bills. Unfortunately, some interests we have make no money, or costs us money. It's the same for Madonna. She's just always looking for ways to express herself in many ways than just her music.

More info:

During the secret project there are musical elements but in the majority of the time there are background sound effects as for example doors pounded.

There are many spoken parts (like prophecy and the beast within)......

About the #secretproject here is a small part of the impressions from one of the lucky ones who attended the screening:

"A product very high to get easily to the masses and start a" Revolution "....

According with madonnauniverse the release date is september, 25th

What does that even mean?