Secret Project

Camacho

OK!

A Brazilian fan site says with exclusivity (*vomits*) that Madonna will be the cover of the November issue of the US Harper's Bazaar with a interview telling news of her career. Although the secret project is going to be released before, but no date has being set.

OK!

A Brazilian fan site says with exclusivity (*vomits*) that Madonna will be the cover of the November issue of the US Harper's Bazaar with a interview telling news of her career. Although the secret project is going to be released before, but no date has being set.

That makes sense. If she did the photo shoot a couple of weeks ago, November sounds like the month that it would take for it to come out given standard magazine lead times. The November issue usually comes out in the middle of October.

Harper's Bazaar is using the Terry photoshoot right? Do you think the secret project and the magazine story are related?

Also, I completely forgot about Vice! But I remember the caption in her instagram was talking about the magazine, not the hbo series.

Harper's Bazaar is using the Terry photoshoot right? Do you think the secret project and the magazine story are related?

I think so, to get more buzz about the project.

OK!

A Brazilian fan site says with exclusivity (*vomits*) that Madonna will be the cover of the November issue of the US Harper's Baaraz with a interview telling news of her career. Although the secret project is going to be released before, but no date has being set.

What fansite?? Hope that the Harper's Bazaar cover be released in September

What fansite?? Hope that the Harper's Bazaar cover be released in September

A piece of crap called MadonnaOnline. He claims to talk with Guy O through DM on twitter.

I was thinking it would be either the Sept or Oct issue of Harper's Bazaar. I mean, she shot the photos at the beginning of July. I hope there is a good interview with tidbits about the next album and WHEN she might start it. (please be sooner than later)

She won't be in the September issue because I saw a preview of it in a newspaper and it has Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover.

Guest Rachelle of London

I doubt its linked to the secret project, Rihannas been a fan of grillz for years, the gun shape is kind of her symbol aswell, she has a gun tattoo on her abdomen

This Worst Kept Secret Project ISH is really starting to take the piss. A whiff of the barrel-scraping eras of GAP/MATM/FLORAL DRESSED KIDDIE BOOK WRITER is slowly starting to permeate the air.

the revolution of love has begun

MAdonna postet a video via instagram

it seems like she is in Cannes

this revolution of love is killing me

slowly

when is SP out again?

This Worst Kept Secret Project ISH is really starting to take the piss. A whiff of the barrel-scraping eras of GAP/MATM/FLORAL DRESSED KIDDIE BOOK WRITER is slowly starting to permeate the air.

couldn't be further from those shitty projects based on what we've seen thus far :lmao:

^ I am sure the project will have some cool visuals and everyone will be ga-ga (forgive the term) over it when it comes out. But really, all this hype? Even MDNA didn't get this much teasing.

I am sure the project will have some cool visuals and everyone will be ga-ga (forgive the term) over it when it comes out

:thumbsup:

The point is: release it already or don't start talking endlessly about it 9 months before :lol:

^ I am sure the project will have some cool visuals and everyone will be ga-ga (forgive the term) over it when it comes out. But really, all this hype? Even MDNA didn't get this much teasing.

Based on the two clips, I'm expecting a visually stunning video but I'm wondering how it will sustain any interest after the initial reveal. It will be interesting to see what happens.