God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

9 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Anyone else get chills when Madonna says, “Get the kids ready. Take them to school”? It’s such a powerful lyric.

I do, but probably for another reason. Cold dark winter morning with two moaning minors ... my immediate future :lol:

3 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I do, but probably for another reason. Cold dark winter morning with two moaning minors ... my immediate future :lol:

OMG :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

You don't remember? He spent much of the Rebel Heart Tour pushing a narrative about the tour not being filmed and then about the release being canned.

tenor (5).gif

Oh dear. Please dear God bring back that blissed oblivion.

22 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Anyone else get chills when Madonna says, “Get the kids ready. Take them to school”? It’s such a powerful lyric.

Definitely one of the highlight parts for me ... 

11 hours ago, DanM said:

All my friends think it is the best song from the album and they are below 30 so... 😄

Lol I like the variety of people that live on this planet.. Thank G*d

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Seems this thread has gone awry, but did the wrong thread get locked up?  The linked thread below was going so well, but it's locked? 

1 hour ago, Shane said:

The others being called bullies are three of my favorite posters as well.  

Thats great and your opinion. But you do understand we dont HAVE TO like the same people.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Can we just forget that please. 

#neverletchuforget 😏

17 minutes ago, DanM said:

I need it now 😭

So the killer kills himself too?

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Ugh! Too much spoiler!!! Time to release the whole thing. 

Yes 😉

2 hours ago, Shane said:

This thread is turning into warfare when it should be an era of celebration.  People calling others bullies and singling people out in threads.

The mods do a great job protecting this forum from trolls. They generally sense them before they get too many posts accumulated and flush them immediately.

I believe Bat-Fan is a true Madonna fan who enjoys her work and is not a troll.  You can tell that at heart he loves most of her material.

The others being called bullies are three of my favorite posters as well.  Loyal Madonna fans who speak thoughtfully and intelligently about her music.

This is a time to celebrate the new music by the most amazing artist of our time, not to turn against one another.  Let’s not stoop to the level of a couple of other Madonna forums I can think of.

God Control video is going to be one of her all time best.

Let your light shine, to quote the Queen.

🤗

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

ROL part deux as well. Directed by ÅKerlund as well! :dramatic:

72C3A56B-ADA5-4692-9410-45CC688B1136.png8698DBB2-34EA-48AF-821B-1A28023231F5.jpeg

What a pair. 🙂

26 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Don't lie, WE NEED IT BY YESTERDAY! 😭

Wow the editing looks incredible and so intricate- you can tell they have been working on it for months.

This single is going to be a very special and memorable in Ms discography. Thinking Music. Bad Girl. Ray of Light. Deeper and Deeper. What It Feels Loke A Girl. 

The fact that we got a song co-written and co-produced by Mirwais AND a video directed by Jonas Akerlund in fucking 2019 makes me emotional and so happy. #musicteas #americanlifeteas #besttrio

7 minutes ago, Plaything said:

The fact that we got a song co-written and co-produced by Mirwais AND a video directed by Jonas Akerlund in fucking 2019 makes me emotional and so happy. #musicteas #americanlifeteas #besttrio

This x