God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

2 minutes ago, Amelia said:

But we live in a world where people eat that shit up.  Most popular TV or streaming shows are either gossip or reality tv where people are gossiping and/or screaming at one another.  I agree Extra is just a cheesy Tabloid show, but it'll definitely get some attention.  😉 

Is this the longest wait for a premiere of a video or what.  I figured it would come at mid evening, but it's still not here.  UGH!  The wait!  LOL!

Fair enough and I agree.

BTW, I LOVE that you list your favorite M song as "Intervention". LOVE AL.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, albertogerard said:

Fair enough and I agree.

BTW, I LOVE that you list your favorite M song as "Intervention". LOVE AL.

Such a beautiful song.  Though, I might have to change it as my current fav is "Crave".   It's really so hard to choose because there are so many great Madonna songs. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, bb8977 said:

The video is getting it's premier during Extra, a U.S. show that airs at 7pm eastern time today and should be on YouTube right after.

They probably won't show the full video. I'm sure they'll talk about it and then show a clip of it.  These shows aren't known to premiere music videos in full, I don't believe?

3 minutes ago, Samo said:

Fair enough  and we should have stricter gun laws but even that doesn't work, PEOPLE need to value human life more and I'm sure Madonna's security team carries guns. In fact her one security guard saved her life in 1995 by shooting her stalker , Robert Dewey Hoskins in the butt after he broke into her LA mansion to kill her, imagine if her security guard WASN'T armed?

I 100% agree human life needs to be valued more but how do we know it doesn't work? We've never tried it! This country is founded on violence and bloodshed so it's all we know. I'm sure the idea of not being allowed to own slaves was an extreme thought at one time but it seems absolutely insane now to think that it was ever ok. We need guns to go in that direction.

Seems to work in other countries just fine. For some reason though, many Americans say it wouldn't work here just because "it's completely different". Well, why?? MAKE it work!

If the security guard wasn't armed then that could've been a problem. Why'd he have to be armed with a gun though? Couldn't he have been armed with a knife or a police baton? Anyways, I don't think completely outlawing guns is an option at this point, that's too extreme of a measure that wouldn't go over. If we are to have them though, security guards should be a group that would be authorized to have them on hand.

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I 100% agree human life needs to be valued more but how do we know it doesn't work? We've never tried it! This country is founded on violence and bloodshed so it's all we know. I'm sure the idea of not being allowed to own slaves was an extreme thought at one time but it seems absolutely insane now to think that it was ever ok. We need guns to go in that direction.

Seems to work in other countries just fine. For some reason though, many Americans say it wouldn't work here just because "it's completely different". Well, why?? MAKE it work!

If the security guard wasn't armed then that could've been a problem. Why'd he have to be armed with a gun though? Couldn't he have been armed with a knife or a police baton? Anyways, I don't think completely outlawing guns is an option at this point, that's too extreme of a measure that wouldn't go over. If we are to have them though, security guards should be a group that would be authorized to have them on hand.

You should ask Madonna that?  The point is Madonna wants more gun control, I agree and even fell semi automatic guns should be banned outright, they're USELESS, but she sure makes sure HER security detail is armed?  Kinda hypocritical, is it not?

Most gun killings are by firearms purchased ILLEGALLY, the would be murderer isn't gonna care how he gets his gun, he'll find a way, I mean he plans on shooting people anyway, what's a charge for illegal posession?

I come from a family of cops and almost ALL inner city gun violence is done with illegal firearms

Look at Chicago now, they have very strict gun control laws and it's a shooting gallery everyday....

6 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly, it works just fine i other countries, how would we know "even that doesn't work" when we have never implemented it? The only thing different about the U.S. is out of control Capitalism combined with 24-hour propaganda (brainwashing) networks--they are the only reason people parrot ridiculous things like gun control doesn't work (as well as repeating other terms of the moment....like SJW).

Everybody else knows the damn truth.

It's the NRA. I can't believe that a gun club has so much power. They'd be laughed out of parliament if they tried it here. The thing is, you can still hunt and shoot in the UK even with our strict gun laws. Gun laws will only change when those in power are affected. 

48 minutes ago, bardo said:

and cardi b released a video today where she shoots up a bunch of people. as my ex used to say about everything, it's never going to be a good time so just do it. 

Exactly.