Jump to content

Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!


rekha
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, motherandfather03 said:

if a radio add date isn't announced by then..... this single is doomed. 

 

like WTF?

Not sure if mentioned but its being added to BBC Radio 2 (A list) 27th April.

 

This is very good news, perhaps that is the global add date?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i heard someone else in the US messaged a radio station and they said they were going to play it monday.

which is just in time for THE BILLBORED PERFORMANCE of a lifetime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andra said:

I hope for the performance she won't wear the wedding dress as it's impossible to dance into it

Kinda thinking the same thing.....but then again, it wouldn't be the first time she's managed to dance effectively on stage wearing a wedding dress! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andra said:

I hope for the performance she won't wear the wedding dress as it's impossible to dance into it

She’s definitely going to wear the cha-cha-cha outfit from the beginning of the video, but she won’t wear the wig. And I doubt she’ll wear an eye patch, just because of safety, but we will have to see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Single, video and now on the third Wednesday in a row as far as surprises go we get a brand new performance. She looks magnificent in that IG rehearsal preview

 

Bring it on Queen of the Universe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, XXL said:

Single, video and now on the third Wednesday in a row as far as surprises go we get a brand new performance. She looks magnificent in that IG rehearsal preview

 

Bring it on Queen of the Universe

Arent we also getting ‘I Rise’ on the 3rd of may?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The cha cha instructor look is amazing but would love to see her in the wedding dress. A real throwback to that iconic VMA performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has the order been officially announced? I know people were saying that M and M were closing the show??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, rekha said:

The cha cha instructor look is amazing but would love to see her in the wedding dress. A real throwback to that iconic VMA performance.

i have a feeling it will be the wedding dress and the performance will be more like the wedding reception scene. i hope she just goes with her natural hair though. she looked great during the interview.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You realize they are gonna put this performance up for views on YouTube to maximize MEDELLÍN ONTHE CHARTS RIGHT?! 

 

PS. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me who her manager is now...because we know it ain’t Guy the way this era is being handled...at least not on a hands on (day to day) basis 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am sorry guys but M dressed as Marie Antoinette in 1990 MTV VMA and she ricked the dance with that dress so yes she can kick it with the wedding dress or anything she may wear.

She also did a move reminiscent of that choreo covering a dancer under the dress.

Can’t wait for May 1st Cha Cha Cha!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Vetiver said:

I am sorry guys but M dressed as Marie Antoinette in 1990 MTV VMA and she ricked the dance with that dress so yes she can kick it with the wedding dress or anything she may wear.

She also did a move reminiscent of that choreo covering a dancer under the dress.

Can’t wait for May 1st Cha Cha Cha!!

But she didn't have any mic on so she could handle the dress with 2 hands. And now we already saw her rehearsing with a mic on her hand. A big dress and one hand to handle will look sloppy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Vetiver said:

I am sorry guys but M dressed as Marie Antoinette in 1990 MTV VMA and she ricked the dance with that dress so yes she can kick it with the wedding dress or anything she may wear.

She also did a move reminiscent of that choreo covering a dancer under the dress.

Can’t wait for May 1st Cha Cha Cha!!

Different dresses. The one of Medellín looks heavy and long, which make it more difficult to dance! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

You realize they are gonna put this performance up for views on YouTube to maximize MEDELLÍN ONTHE CHARTS RIGHT?! 

 

PS. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me who her manager is now...because we know it ain’t Guy the way this era is being handled...at least not on a hands on (day to day) basis 

I hope you’re right!!!! Does anyone actually know if Guy is still her manager or not? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i heard someone else in the US messaged a radio station and they said they were going to play it monday.

which is just in time for THE BILLBORED PERFORMANCE of a lifetime.

this could be good!!! Hopefully the add date for US radio is this weekend to build up for the awards on Wednesday night..... 

 

Perhaps that was the plan all along and they are out-smarting us all... LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, motherandfather03 said:

this could be good!!! Hopefully the add date for US radio is this weekend to build up for the awards on Wednesday night..... 

 

Perhaps that was the plan all along and they are out-smarting us all... LOL

Exactly what I was thinking!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...