Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

4 minutes ago, XXL said:

I'm not sure about singles release schedule. I was more referring to the fact that we are getting a new song, a new video and a new performance exactly a week away from one another. A glorious trifecta of offerings  :laugh:

It's so exciting. best album rollout in many, many years. we literally know nothing 🙂

Just now, cardiganstarlet said:

Life is so much better without leaks and the inevitable meltdowns about demos!

Agree 100%. The rollout for this era has been perfect irregardless of how successful the singles are. I can't wait for what's coming next!!

20 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Is she already in Vegas then?

My take is that the current rehearsals are being held in London and she will most likely fly to Vegas early next week.

Just now, peppermint said:

My take is that the current rehearsals are being held in London and she will most likely fly to Vegas early next week.

but Maluma said on his instagram that he's on his way to Vegas. I guess for him it's a short flight... 

Eyepatch is the new grillz 😄  she’s going to wear them in every single performance this era. I don’t want to complain but I rather like to see her full beautiful face. 

Just now, Monsieur X said:

but Maluma said on his instagram that he's on his way to Vegas. I guess for him it's a short flight... 

Yeah you're right actually! Fairly possible she is already there then

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

Eyepatch is the new grillz 😄  she’s going to wear them in every single performance this era. I don’t want to complain but I rather like to see her full beautiful face. 

The thing is, in this era, that we didn't even notice the grillz because everything is on point this time. 

2 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

The thing is, in this era, that we didn't even notice the grillz because everything is on point this time. 

Totally agree with you. The interview on MTV was the first time I've seen her wear them and it's not bothered me, it didn't spoil the look at all she looks beautiful.

My only gripe with them is that she doesn't smile as much like she's either conscious she's got them in or she can't smile as easily.

She never smiled once on the VMA red carpet last year.

I don't think she'll close the show. Would be great if it was in the 1st hour, though.

1 minute ago, jjmor95 said:

I don't think she'll close the show. Would be great if it was in the 1st hour, though.

I think Mariah will close she's getting the icon award so I assume that will on last.

34 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Yeah you're right actually! Fairly possible she is already there then

doubt it.. she's NOT going to be in Vegas that long- from now onto the 1st?  she would kill herself