Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Mariah is so below Madonna. Please don’t mention her name here. Thank you.

Only Elvis, Beatles and Michael are on her level. 

Madame KFC

Some  whoriah's fans are in dire  need of  attention and  desperation. Madonna is  so  above your  vinge  eating idol under a hasbeen christmas tree. Very  seasonal.

They brought her up  first here in the  thread. Nothing  to  do with  your  idol. Go to the  lambs land for  your  satisfaction.

Leave your personal dream in your bedroom for yourself. Madonna  is so  above  your low  and  cheap seasonal christmas lipsync failure.

Edited by veroelectronica

35 minutes ago, jacket said:

oops, that what it looked like in the still! Just watched the video. :rotfl: 

Way to ruin a sexy little moment with the mental picture of a big fat whitehead on the top of his tongue! :lmao:

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

More rehearsing in her stories :inlove:

087125AD-A678-4074-BEC4-4F58E073FE15.png

I think this is from music video.  They rehearsed choreography before shooting music video. She never shows her outfits  until show time

3 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I think this is from music video.  They rehearsed choreography before shooting music video. She never shows her outfits  until show time

Probably.. I think that dress is too long for a life performance 😬

4 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Hes in Miami, and she's in London? NY? - I'm sure they well come together to rehearse soon 😃

I hope she will really bring the house down this time. All eyes will be on her and the haters cannot wait to criticize her. 

Edited by iamme

2 minutes ago, BokuNo said:

FYI BTS is performing at the BBMAs as well so that means tons of links to watch the show outside the US are gonna be available!

Who is BTS?

Just now, BokuNo said:

A massive K-pop group. Their fans are probably gonna generate millions of tweets and tons of links to watch the show.

Oh that sounds good.

Never heard of them myself I don't think they are famous in the U.K.