Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

Just now, Confessit said:

Oh that sounds good.

Never heard of them myself I don't think they are famous in the U.K. 

They just got a UK #1 album, but that's only because of their rabid fanbase of teenage girls ala One Direction. 

Just now, Ugly Hecty said:

They just got a UK #1 album, but that's only because of their rabid fanbase of teenage girls ala One Direction. 

Really !?! 

Im not massively with it in terms of what the kiddies listen to or the charts but I couldn't hum a BTS tune. Have they had a big single then? I'll go check them out.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Oh that sounds good.

Never heard of them myself I don't think they are famous in the U.K. 

They’re starting to grow in presence in western markets along with BLACKPINK. They just got a #1 album in the UK and the US. It’s mostly fueled by their rabid fanbase.

1 minute ago, BokuNo said:

They’re starting to grow in presence in western markets along with BLACKPINK. They just got a #1 album in the UK and the US. It’s mostly fueled by their rabid fanbase.

It must of passed me by quick but good for them. 

9 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

thats who madonna should introduce!

She really should!

but if it’s true that she’s closing the show then I don’t think we’ll see her until then. (Besides red carpet)

1 minute ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Do we think that the Billboard performance would be somewhat repeated for Eurovision or restyled?

I guess it would be the same situation as Grammy/Brits 2015... If she performs Medellin at Eurovision, as well. 

5 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

I guess it would be the same situation as Grammy/Brits 2015... If she performs Medellin at Eurovision, as well. 

Medellin's lyrics aren't controversial. So I don't think that's the song she's gonna play at Eurovision.

2 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Medellin's lyrics aren't controversial. So I don't think that's the song she's gonna play at Eurovision.

Yes, that’s would I thought. I think she is gonna perform the “disco” one at Eurovision and this means she’s rehearsing 2 different things at the same time and focusing on Eurovision after May 1st.

1 hour ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Agreed! the "second" single will most likely be performed at the Eurovision but I can't wait to see the Billboard music awards with her showig how a perforamance is done!

A hot moment kid group is the way M shoulda collaborated with....Diana Ross did it with Westlife several years back got a UK #1 : Donna Summer did it with  Musical Youth got a Top 10 R&B back in the day....there are others can’t think

3 hours ago, Aries said:

A hot moment kid group is the way M shoulda collaborated with....Diana Ross did it with Westlife several years back got a UK #1 : Donna Summer did it with  Musical Youth got a Top 10 R&B back in the day....there are others can’t think

😐😐😐😐

BTS and Blackpink fans are the most rabid fans on Earth right now, but on a positive way. They're not like monsters who will troll and trash any competition. They dominate social media. 

47 minutes ago, iamme said:

A collaboration between MadonnA and BTS will guarantee her another top 10 hot 100

Yes, not that i am encouraging that though, just a fact... 

20 hours ago, BokuNo said:

A massive K-pop group. Their fans are probably gonna generate millions of tweets and tons of links to watch the show.

She needs to take a photo with them, it will go viral😁

2 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Wasn’t M playing one of their songs on an Instagram story a couple of months ago? I remember the fans reacting immediately, but in a nice way

Yes, she even was trending that day on Twitter. I remember it.

Im from south  korea. Bts is so  huge at the moment.  If they do  something with the  queen the  whole  asia will go  crazy, not to mention  korea. Who knows if it  could  go to hot 100 no.1?? Madonna  as  well  as   bts wants a no.1 on  the  hot 100.

Edited by veroelectronica

34 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Im from south  korea. Bts is so  huge at the moment.  If they do  something with the  queen the  whole  asia will go  crazy, not to mention  korea. Who knows if it  could  go to hot 100 no.1?? Madonna  as  well  as   bts wants a no.1 on  the  hot 100.

BTS doesn’t have the power to shoot to #1 on the BB Hot 100. They’re not big enough in the US to do that at the moment. What it would do is get her 10s of millions of views within the first 24 hours on YouTube and huge exposure in social media. 

That’s if they were to do a collab with a music video. I think it’s important to note that they do collaborations with western artists but that doesn’t guarantee that that version will be pushed. They have an Asian market to cater to after all.

Edited by BokuNo

I wonder what a Madonna X BTS song would sound like. It should feature traditional asian world music produced by mirwais to make it futuristic and have that glitchy style. That would fit in with her theme of the album. World music and that music is the soul of the universe. We can undertsand the music even without understanding the lyrics (what she said during the MTV interview for Medellin Premiere). BTS is notorious for not making their songs fully in english.

If this were the Grammy's, I could see her mixing Medellin with whatever music BTS does, as the Grammy's are about collaborating. But luckily, Billboard isn't about that. Let M shine on her own, as we all want her to.