Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

6 hours ago, Suedey said:

Madonna & Mariah to unite against basic bitches in the game please! In fact I'd love it if Mariah joined Maluma & Madonna - make it a Triple M! 

No thanks. This is the queens time. She deserves it. No cow necessary near the queen. Im sure whoriah is in dire need of attention that  night.

1 minute ago, veroelectronica said:

No thanks. This is the queens time. She deserves it. No cow necessary near the queen. Im sure whoriah is in dire need of attention that  night.

Mariah who can barely walk in the midst of high energy performance haha 

54 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

One minor point....Kevin antunes. I don't like his band for the last few tours since everything doenst sound live and more from cd with some bits and pieces played live. I was hoping for a new band now she was/is living in europe for the new album.

It’s not minor! Are you sure? that “band” is a career low-point.

Excellent! This confirms what the Madonnanation’s Twitter/FB page posted last week about a U.S. performance in early May before Eurovision. We should start pestering Guy O. now to make sure the performance is put up on YouTube immediately, not a week or so later!

She’s once again coming to snatch all of our wigs nearly 40 years into her career. 

Can’t wait, would like the general public to give her a chance again.

I still cant believe some people needed a pic of that  cow near our queen madonna , as if she needed whoriah to get attention that night???

Hell no. This is her comeback time. She makes it the spotlight herself. I dont want her anywhere  near the i dont know her parot with a dementia.

She will get  everyone talking about herself with her dazzling performance, and no cow needed.

Some  people need to wake up and better not go that cheap.

Edited by veroelectronica

26 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

It’s not minor! Are you sure? that “band” is a career low-point.

I agree. Her band is so weak. Its not live. Her 80s and 90 from the virgin tour to the girlie show had the  best band on earth.

They need to strengten the live band part for the upcoming tours in the future.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Can we stop talking about Mariah now?  Please and thank you!!

I hope Madonna goes on first.  Start the show off with a bang!! 

41 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Where is she rehearsing? looks like there's a main stage behind her 

appears to be to a big space just for an award show rehearsal

and it seems like they recorded the rehearsal and she's looking through it on her computer 

perfectionist 

It seems there's some kinf of screen behind her on stage?

4 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

This is Madonna news to love - her performing live at the Billboard charts with Maluma and already rehearsing.  Can't wait.  We all are probably beyond excited. 

Why on earth are some instead posting ridiculous posts about Mariah Carey ?   It seriously makes Madonna fans seem petty and stoops to a level we don't need.  Celebrate Madonna performing, not calling others women cows  etc.  

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This is Madonna news to love - her performing live at the Billboard charts with Maluma and already rehearsing.  Can't wait.  We all are probably beyond excited. 

Why on earth are some instead posting ridiculous posts about Mariah Carey ?   It seriously makes Madonna fans seem petty and stoops to a level we don't need.  Celebrate Madonna performing, not calling others women cows  etc.  

Agree with you 100%

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly.  And I could actually see Madonna happily posing with her for a picture because it fits with her kind nature and support of other female artists.

Also, as Madonna is a beautifully trained dancer,  would be wonderful to see her incorporate the whole " Cha- Cha"  into her routine as it is also one of the Latin dances registered for ballroom competitions.  Many enjoy these dances on ballroom dancing shows and concerts.  The Latin dances are truly beautiful.  On another note,  imagine Madonna and Maluma possibly also doing a rumba in the future - seriously the sexiest most fluid dance to watch.  

Madonna's love for dance and her experience can be used in so many ways.   I have always adored her dancing which is much more detailed, professional and difficult than so many people realize.  She is a skilled dancer and not enough people are aware of that.  I would rather watch Madonna dance than any other pop performer by a country mile ! 

From the genesis of her leaping into the musical world Madonna has always been grossly curtailed as a quality dancer. Good to know she will gain another crack at redemption appearing at the BMA. In spite of her being repulsively sneered by social media "bravehearts" for her rickety Prince tribute; applaud her for being willing to pay homage to her friend w/ a thick hide of spunk. 

1 hour ago, Anselme_Cristian said:

From the genesis of her leaping into the musical world Madonna has always been grossly curtailed as a quality dancer. Good to know she will gain another crack at redemption appearing at the BMA. In spite of her being repulsively sneered by social media "bravehearts" for her rickety Prince tribute; applaud her for being willing to pay homage to her friend w/ a thick hide of spunk. 

Yes, her dancing is so incredible.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.   Remembering how incredible she was doing the Argentine Tango on tour and also that snippet in the Ghosttown video.  Just one example of many of her great dancing skills.  While her music is her greatest strength - her music and songs have touched our lives in such many ways and are timeless to the world -  love seeing her dance again and showing the world what a great dancer she is. .  

51 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

👏👏👏👏👏👏

6 hours ago, Shedoeshair said:

She looks GORGEOUS!

345e74i.png

Anyone else reminded of the dress for the Virgin Tour video talk.  Love these vintage classic designs on Madonna - does it better than anyone 

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Yes so beautiful to watch

Just imagine how epic it’d be a mix of you thrill and lo que sinete la mujer... oh man, she’d kick so much ass. 

7 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

I could sit and watch this repeatedly for hours and not be bored. Her legs are divine and put others to shame.