Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

4 hours ago, peppermint said:

Now Madonna! from DAY ONE! is the most vigourous, perfectionnist, implicated performing artist in history!! dances like no one, creative like no one, puts on a show like no one!! the undisputed queen of her queendom that is the stage. She will KILL it Wednesday! like she always does!

This!

And for those thinking madonna can't dance anymore because of her age, well, she's about to show you how it's all done again! I can't wait!!

Do you think she'll perform just one song?

Because the video that she posted of one of the rehearsals included a peruvian cajon and some little drums, which I don't think fit Medellin sounds. 🤔

8 hours ago, juliebean said:

oh. that sucks. it's so confusing with the time zones.

Basically in Australia we get everything the next day. 

The video release was 6am in the morning here on the 25th.

This is a Madonna thread in the Madonna section. Firstly so much talk about Mariah and now Paula Abdul.  

Madonna is performing - that is what we are waiting for !   Can't wait to see her perform.  Always a buzz and incredible exciting when we get to see her perform.  

18 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This is a Madonna thread in the Madonna section. Firstly so much talk about Mariah and now Paula Abdul.  

Madonna is performing - that is what we are waiting for ! 

Yes! It's all a bit crazy. Should just be about Madonna. There's another section for those others.

21 hours ago, tuckeye said:

hope she does vibeology

+1

I feel like these award shows have realised that Madonna brings in viewers, putting her at the end or in the middle ensures people watch. When she used to open the show a lot of viewers would switch off.

Just now, Mensch said:

82AAAC4A-0521-4864-ACFF-53D86AF2717B.png

Wow. Interesting. Maybe thats why she closes the show' Because she may mess with the stage etc and give them a real Madonna show. 

4 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

:lmao:I want to kiss you and sing TRUE BLUE 

I’m BURNING UP not just for Madonna’s love, but the love of sane Madonna Nation users. I hope that’s a lot of people. :dead:

8 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

How do we know she will close the show??

because they save the best for last. Just like she closed the britt awards.

3 hours ago, ITG said:

Oh. No 😞

7 hours ago, ITG said:

Channel 9 have the BMAs this year in Australia. Livestream on 9Now at 10am Thursday 2nd May and delayed telecast at midday. 

14 minutes ago, twannak said:

Channel 9 have the BMAs this year in Australia. Livestream on 9Now at 10am Thursday 2nd May and delayed telecast at midday. 

Thanks.  Good to know it will be shown 

1 hour ago, twannak said:

I'll be at work.....which makes the wait even more excruciating!

new beautiful pic on her instagram stories. she looks SO confessions. I love her hair pulled back. her face looks so much more natural now 🙂

also.. I think what also really makes her more beautiful is that she's not wearing too many necklaces or accessoires/grillz (aside from the eye patch). simplicity flatters her more. she doesn't need the extra stuff