Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

8 hours ago, iamme said:

From BB: Paula Abdul to Perform Medley of Her Biggest Hits at 2019 Billboard Music Awards 🙄🙄

Let her perform! She's a sweet lady 😄

I want a photo: MADONNA, MARIAH AND PAULA together

Which is the coveted position in terms of performing? Opening or closing? or something in-between?

1 hour ago, elijah said:

In Europe it would be May 2nd since there would be a huge time difference.

oh. i'm sure you can find live streaming to see it on the 1st of may. las vegas is the same time zone is Californa 2 hours behind us.

55 minutes ago, juliebean said:

oh. i'm sure you can find live streaming to see it on the 1st of may. las vegas is the same time zone is Californa 2 hours behind us.

I mean live streaming it would be early morning on 2nd of May

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

I mean live streaming it would be early morning on 2nd of May

oh. that sucks. it's so confusing with the time zones.

10 hours ago, lasky said:

Perhaps Paula Abdul and Madonna will share a backstage photo!! Who knows.... This year's show is gearing up to be he Divas of 2019!

Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Paula Abdul, MADONNA.... 

Paula could do a choreo for Madonna..

10 hours ago, iamme said:

This is what you will see

I just watched this with the sound down and must admit I'm impressed with the backdrop and Paula's stamina, plus the dive jump at the end.

However, the contrast between Madonna and Paula is even starker than ever. I loved Paula back in the day but she has become strictly a nostalgia act. While Madonna is performing new material, Paula is performing a medley of her "hits" (the last of which she recorded 24 years ago.) I can't imagine that she'll be able to rely on a string of hits from 1989-1995 to get booked on a show for much longer.

I wonder if the intro is going to be like the music video (same as Living for love secret project intro) or some kind of extend version of the cha cha cha instrutor  🤔

I consider Paula to be a good performer, you can see her fluidity is lacking nowadays but it's all good, at least you see the efforts and the discipline she puts to be her best. Janet used to be one, but for years now all she does is turn around a chair and sit on it to breathe. Mariah is THE laziest, uninvolved cow of them all and the only choreography she knows is to be transported by her exhausted dancers on a velvet couch. The gunt is a mess only presenting multiple ceasures she calls dance moves. Beyonce tosses her hair, that's it, Pink give her a trapeze and she'll be fine. Now Madonna! from DAY ONE! is the most vigourous, perfectionnist, implicated performing artist in history!! dances like no one, creative like no one, puts on a show like no one!! the undisputed queen of her queendom that is the stage. She will KILL it Wednesday! like she always does!

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

I consider Paula to be a good performer, you can see her fluidity is lacking nowadays but it's all good, at least you see the efforts and the discipline she puts to be her best. Janet used to be one, but for yeas now all she does is turn around a chair and sit on it to breathe. Mariah is THE laziest, uninvolved cow of them all and the only choreography she knows is to be transported by her exhausted dancers on a velvet couch. The gunt is a mess only presenting multiple ceasures she calls dance moves. Beyonce tosses her hair, that's it, Pink give her a trapeze and she'll be fine. Now Madonna! from DAY ONE! is the most vigourous, perfectionnist, implicated performing artist in history!! dances like no one, creative like no one, puts on a show like no one!! the undisputed queen of her queendom that is the stage. She will KILL it Wednesday! like she always does!

I  totally  agree

Most Madonna fans tend to expect too much from her then feel majorly disappointed. She’s 60, not 30 and cannot dance like she used to. Just let’s have fun, enjoy and appreciate her performance 

9 minutes ago, iamme said:

Most Madonna fans tend to expect too much from her then feel majorly disappointed. She’s 60, not 30 and cannot dance like she used to. Just let’s have fun, enjoy and appreciate her performance 

uhhh

32 minutes ago, iamme said:

It is truly, well, infuriating that you once said (in a rather positive tone) that "Oh I completely ignored anyone who disrespects Madonna" yet of all people on this forum, YOU were the one who shared that fucking rubbish passive-aggressive "The Pop Icon People Love to Hate" article. And now this fucking condescending post as if Madonna is already bed-ridden and can't even move her legs properly. Fuck you, and please fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

It is truly, well, infuriating that you once said (in a rather positive tone) that "Oh I completely ignored anyone who disrespects Madonna" yet of all people on this forum, YOU were the one who shared that fucking rubbish passive-aggressive "The Pop Icon We Love to Hate" article. And now this fucking condescending post as if Madonna is already bed-ridden and can't even move her legs properly. Fuck you, and please fuck off. 

she hasn't even performed yet but we get the obligatory she's 60 not 30 comment 🙄

32 minutes ago, iamme said:

oh sis aren't u special 

38 minutes ago, iamme said:

Get out.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she hasn't even performed yet but we get the obligatory she's 60 not 30 comment 🙄

@peppermint I would love to see the condescending cunt who posted that rides a horse at 6 o'clock in the morning (like Madonna did for the "Medellín" video) when he/she/it/whatever has reached 60 years old. 

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

I would love to see the condescending cunt who posted that rides a horse at 6 o'clock in the morning (like Madonna did for the "Medellín" video) when he/she/it/whatever has reached 60 years old. 

After an all nighter of filming in the freezing cold and while everyone else on set was complaining about how cold it was, M was wearing a wedding dress and sleeveless, neck exposed and worked like a champ. 

The video is so much fun!!! When they ride off on the horses, my heart explodes in joy...!!!! 

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Shut the fuck up.