Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

:inlove:  Arriving before everyone else so she can rehearse as many times as she wants.

She looks sensational!! out of this world!! I do believe that she will not wear this outfit though ( although beautiful) when it's showtime. Most likely the same design and fabric as she is rehearsing in it but I don't think she would spoil her look that long in advance.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
12 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

She's so damn cute. I love her smile and sense of humor. 

I also wonder if that is the actual outfit she will wear on stage when she actually performs Wednesday? 

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

She looks sensational!! out of this world!! I do believe that she will not wear this outfit though ( although beautiful) when it's showtime. Most likely the same design and fabric as she is rehearsing in it but I don't think she would spoil her look that long in advance.

Ah, I had the exact same thought in my previous post. Like you, I would be surprised if it's the same as I know she wouldn't want to spoil the look. 

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Yes! I guess this is the same outfit, she looks amazing:

A2996AD5-FECB-445B-8F80-4BF7F2A91CF2.gif

1 minute ago, AlanLongoria said:

Her Instagram is lowkey serving what everyone was wanting her to do now, but in her way...

that's true.. in a way.. I think it's a good idea to keep the kids on the instagram stories and separate the career and M a little more from family M 🙂

This withe thing makes me think about 

1. It remembers me the stage that she usted in living for love or, 

2. Like Ariana uses in her concerts it could be a White screen for videomapping and she can simulate to be in Medellín. 

2229561E-5CBF-4809-9C25-7629114940FB.thumb.jpeg.f266f13827555e14cc78c5864333c409.jpeg

she's so cute. I doubt she will wear the dress she always wears different outfits on the final performance.

1 minute ago, alcermag said:

This withe thing makes me think about 

1. It remembers me the stage that she usted in living for love or, 

2. Like Ariana uses in her concerts it could be a White screen for videomapping and she can simulate to be in Medellín. 

2229561E-5CBF-4809-9C25-7629114940FB.thumb.jpeg.f266f13827555e14cc78c5864333c409.jpeg

Yeah, I assume that she'll probably have scenes from the Medellin video playing in the background. 

21 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Ah, I had the exact same thought in my previous post. Like you, I would be surprised if it's the same as I know she wouldn't want to spoil the look. 

:kiss2:

Needing a dark wig, different outfit, and wearing a sparkly eyepatch. Madame ❌ is a Cha Cha instructor. Showcase that LOOK live at the Awards show.