New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

more from madonnadrama:

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles for her upcoming album.

She has worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details…

Beautiful Scars
This is a cool pop song about the beauty of being imperfect.

“Take me with all of my beautiful scars… I come to you with all of my flaws” sings Madonna, fighting for self esteem.

She’s a HOSTarrow-10x10.png of imperfection and sees her flaws as beautiful scars asking to be loved the way she is.
“I won’t apologize for being myself.”

Although the slightly vocoded vocals are unnecessary, “Beautiful Scars” remains a sweet mid-tempo song that could be considered.

Keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that we’re reviewing demos, not the finished/MASTEREDarrow-10x10.png tracks.

Holy Water
On her 1992 album Erotica, Madonna confessed about one of her favorite fat-free meals.
Well, she’s back: “Baby you should get down low and drink my precious alcohol.”

PENNEDarrow-10x10.png by Madonna, Martin Kierszenbaum and Natalia Kills, “Holy Water” is basically a shameless song about enjoying the pleasures of oral sex on the receiving end.

Madonna repeats “bitch get off my pole”, and compares the taste of her juice to a religous symbol: “Don’t it taste like Holy Water?”

It’s probably the most overtly sexual track we listened to. It’s sort of fun, but forgettable.
It lacks the sexy, smooth, languorous tone one could expect from Madonna DEALINGarrow-10x10.png with sexuality.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/10/new-tracks-beautiful-scars-holy-water-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3CwHty5OU

From the descriptions of the songs, they seem to fall into two groups, the serious deeper introspective and the more fun pop ones. I still think it would be amazing to release two albums one "mature" and one "immature".

She's a totally different kind of artist but one of my favorite rock/indie artists Juliana Hatfield released two albums in 2000. One had her typical softer folky sounds called Beautiful Creature and the other was a hard grunge rock album called Total System Failure under the name Juliana's pony. So you can release two albums at the same time with different themes or sounds.

Ugh......we are getting old....lol. I haven't really thought about it, but at 34 I guess I'm now an "older" M fan, WTF!! Lol

Darling, just fucking own it. ;-)

I've said for a long time that the smartest way for her to release music is to take the Robyn approach and release EPs. She'd have constant coverage chart wise, and she'd have time prior to touring for her music to gestate with the general public and by the time they see her live...provided it's marketed correctly. ;-)

more from madonnadrama:

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles for her upcoming album.

She has worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details…

Beautiful Scars

This is a cool pop song about the beauty of being imperfect.

“Take me with all of my beautiful scars… I come to you with all of my flaws” sings Madonna, fighting for self esteem.

She’s a HOSTarrow-10x10.png of imperfection and sees her flaws as beautiful scars asking to be loved the way she is.

“I won’t apologize for being myself.”

Although the slightly vocoded vocals are unnecessary, “Beautiful Scars” remains a sweet mid-tempo song that could be considered.

Keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that we’re reviewing demos, not the finished/MASTEREDarrow-10x10.png tracks.

Holy Water

On her 1992 album Erotica, Madonna confessed about one of her favorite fat-free meals.

PENNEDarrow-10x10.png by Madonna, Martin Kierszenbaum and Natalia Kills, “Holy Water” is basically a shameless song about enjoying the pleasures of oral sex on the receiving end.

Madonna repeats “bitch get off my pole”, and compares the taste of her juice to a religous symbol: “Don’t it taste like Holy Water?”

It’s probably the most overtly sexual track we listened to. It’s sort of fun, but forgettable.

It lacks the sexy, smooth, languorous tone one could expect from Madonna DEALINGarrow-10x10.png with sexuality.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/10/new-tracks-beautiful-scars-holy-water-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3CwHty5OU

They are so negative !!!!! I hate them !!!!

Why do they have the chance to listen to these demos while they can't even appreciate them?? Go F**k yourself MadonnaDrama !

i hope the deluxe version is released a few months later with a new single...hate when they release both at sametime - just a wasted opportunity...she ALSO needs to do interviews with these famous youtubers! actually go to them..

omg bring on holy water!

They are so negative !!!!! I hate them !!!!

Why do they have the chance to listen to these demos while they can't even appreciate them?? Go F**k yourself MadonnaDrama !

Wait a minute, they have the right to say anything.They won't lie just to satisfy everybody.

more from madonnadrama:

Holy Water

hahahahahah i love her :lmao:

giphy.gif

Holy Water sounds like it's going to be great. Love the idea of erotica/Dita esque sexual tracks.

"Don't it taste like Holy Water?" haha

I wish they would stop commenting on the production quality of demos and just give us the info. Let the songs speak for themselves when they drop.

From the descriptions of the songs, they seem to fall into two groups, the serious deeper introspective and the more fun pop ones. I still think it would be amazing to release two albums one "mature" and one "immature".

She's a totally different kind of artist but one of my favorite rock/indie artists Juliana Hatfield released two albums in 2000. One had her typical softer folky sounds called Beautiful Creature and the other was a hard grunge rock album called Total System Failure under the name Juliana's pony. So you can release two albums at the same time with different themes or sounds.

I was thinking the same thing. The split is quite schizophrenic, it seems. I'd rather have an introspective album but if it's interlaced with fun tracks I won't complain too much. The Avicii sessions seem to be the introspective ones.

Darling, just fucking own it. ;-)

I've said for a long time that the smartest way for her to release music is to take the Robyn approach and release EPs. She'd have constant coverage chart wise, and she'd have time prior to touring for her music to gestate with the general public and by the time they see her live...provided it's marketed correctly. ;-)

I would love that!

Wait a minute, they have the right to say anything.They won't lie just to satisfy everybody.

IKR, I get it that it's annoying to hear negativity when we can't judge it for ourselves but to be fair, it'd be hard not to give a bit of an opinion of what you think of it,

IKR, I get it that it's annoying to hear negativity when we can't judge it for ourselves but to be fair, it'd be hard not to give a bit of an opinion of what you think of it,

well, I agree with Daniel on this: let me decide if I like it or not. I don't need them to decide.

Noticing the way some of you fans on here talk about her, I am not at all surprised they trying to give critic realness to some fucking demos we don't even know are real.