New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

i'm actually more ok with alicia keys than britney, miley, or nicki minaj with madonna. hopefully this means no more childish and uninspired music

I agree! Alicia Keyes is a "real" artist.I'm thrilled that Madonna is collaborating with someone like that.

Madonna fucking tagged her dog once...so we'll have Olga in her new album? LOL

I... I don't understand. "Alicia killin it on my new record... #livingforlove" with a tag to Alicia Keys' Instagram.

Even if the album won't be released until March 2015,I see no reason why she can't release the first single soon.Then,closer to the album release date,she can drop a second single.

First single: "Living For Love" featuring Alica Keyes (release date: late October)

This will tide us over for awhile ;)

very happy to hear that! but since when do we know living for love is her first single of the new album?? must have missed that one.

We don't have any confirmation for that - people are assuming it is because it's been heavily focused upon on IG and the fansites.

Well, I don't know what to think. Off course the "we are here" campaign has nothing to do with Madonna, on the other hand, Diplo posted a pic today with Alicia and him on a piano, and Madonna said Alicia was killing it on her record so they could be collaborating. I prefer Alicia all the time over Nicky Minaj or MIA.

Edited by Macromad

Maybe Madonna and Diplo are teasing us. Alicia probably was making her own record at the same building and popped in to get them involved in her campaign. Maybe Madonna asked her to get involved in Living for love, my god she is such a tease! :) I hope she is involved playing piano!!!

With her last post, i feel like she's desperate to finish the record and that she can't wait to start with the new era, she tagged Guy O and Mert so that means that they're just waiting for the record to be finished to start with the Photoshoots and all that stuff.

And i'm here for LFL with Alicia, i love her, she has an amazing voice and having her in the track will help with the R&b stations.

She will finish this record this week i'm sure, i can almost see her putting a picture with: "that's it, the record is finished".