New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

I would love for Madonna to release a double album.She certainly has enough songs to do this.One of the CDs could be the "serious/introspective" album,while the second disc can be the fun and wild album.

Ugh......we are getting old....lol. I haven't really thought about it, but at 34 I guess I'm now an "older" M fan, WTF!! Lol

At any rate, I don't know what to expect at this point. Two weeks ago I was leaning toward a 2014 release, one week ago I was thinking there's no way it'll be out til 2015 now, I'm leaning toward 2014 again. With all these rumors, at this point I'm ready for anything!! Alicia, Miley, nobody but M.....I don't care just bring it! :) Perhaps her comment last week about not serving a half baked cake (which btw is an expression, not to be taken so literally, it doesn't actually mean she's only half way through.....just that she's not finished) was more in response to anything being released like this month. The way she's working and the info she is revealing does make it seem as though SOME sort of release is more imminent than six months from now.

Maybe she will release an EP in time for Christmas rush and then another in the spring prior to tour kick off.

Hey, now, Kurt, we're the same age, so don't say we're ol... oh, eff it. I've felt old for a decade now.

But seriously, I was thinking this about the "half-baked cake" comment at the time she posted it: There were fans posting comments on her other pictures at the time saying stuff like, "Madonna, give us your new single!" etc. And I was thinking she was just saying she couldn't share the single or a new track at that moment -- not that she was postponing the entire album for half a year. But that's just me -- and maybe it was just wishful thinking and blind optimism on my part.

I also agreed with other fans here saying that perhaps she was referring to the other creative work beyond the music which needs to be executed yet -- album artwork, photo shoots, video treatments, and video filming. But she was vague, so it's hard to say, of course.

Given the level of intensity she's had this year about this album, I would be surprised if we're still six months or more away from a release, but then ... we are in uncharted territory with this album being the first since she joined Instagram (and has been using that so heavily).

AL is her only album that truly flopped. What else would drive her to do that Gap thing and that Britney thing? Erotica, HC and MDNA sold less than the big sellers of their times but not that much. AL is the only album without a Top 20 hit in the US (she barely made the Top 40) in her career so far (not counting YCD, GHV2, R&R and Celebration which were compilations). Erotica was no AL, it was a minor hit album.

AL does have a Top 20 hit in the U.S. "Die Another Day" reached Top 10, even. I think it's peak was #8.

Double album - introspective & party songs - that's what I've (and others) been saying for months already. It's the obvious way to move forward if the songs are really that different.

I cannot stand the thought of getting 11 tracks on the finished album and not be able to listen to the other 30 songs. Ungrateful, I know...

Could you guys imagine? The front side of the album with the word Rebel, I picture an image of Madonna in the same vain as the motorcycle smoking pic. Flip it over to the back which reads Heart and another photo, I'm not sure what kind/style/look.

AL does have a Top 20 hit in the U.S. "Die Another Day" reached Top 10, even. I think it's peak was #8.

Not this discussion again.

DAD wasn't recorded for the AL album, hence many fans do not consider it being a single off it.

Not this discussion again.

DAD wasn't recorded for the AL album, hence many fans do not consider it being a single off it.

Okay, yes this has been discussed before, but again it's inaccurate to say AL has no Top 20 hit on it. It does. It's not even like an "American Pie" situation where it was on some releases of Music, but not others. "Die Another Day" is track 10 on every release of AL. And when it was released as a single in the fall for the Bond movie, it was noted on stickers that the full version was available on the official soundtrack of the movie AND was from Madonna's forthcoming studio album.

It's revisionist to say it wasn't "recorded for" her album. Of course she wrote it FOR the Bond movie, but it was always planned to be included on her album (before it was even released).

It's like "Vogue" -- that was not recorded FOR "I'm Breathless," -- it was intended to be the B-side for the "Keep It Together" single -- but it is ON the record. (And yes, some fans don't consider that a proper studio album, but ... it's still a collection of songs Madonna recorded and released.)

Whatever. This isn't the point of this thread, but then ... these threads are so full of off-topic and semi-off-topic stuff, what's one more post, right?

[i miss having the first post of the thread containing what we know so far -- like producers and writers we know she's been in the studio with, etc.]

Does anybody remember that leaked 10sec snippet of Holy Water a few months ago? that has now been taken down, it had a dark electro 80's feel to it, sounded a bit like "When Doves Cry".

Edited by rebelheart

A friend let Diplo's hairdresser give him a wank and he then played the deluxe edition for the album in return. His feedback: in has songs and you can dance to them, but only if you do the Macarena.

I don't feel these reviews are genuine... As a fan, i don't get excited for these descriptions, and nobody on this board seems to care. I do feel there's something missing, but I can't put my finger on it... Or they are plain lying, or they only heard snipet, or they heard really really old demo and the songs aren't the same anymore...

I remember that holy water clip on youtube...... It only stayed up for a very short while, but it absolutely sounded like Madonna....

Her distinctive vocal style was all over it...

Thing is, it didn't`t sound anything like the descriptive that is being bounced around at the mo.. But what I heard of it, I really liked.. And ya right Rebelheart, it did have a dark, atmospheric quality to it, but in the clip there was no Prince sample evident, which has been stated as running through the entire song. But who knows how many times its been re-hashed ..... Given that it was removed pretty rapidly, gives the impression that it was likely a genuine clip ... Although how that woulda made it out into a public arena and nothing else has seems kinda odd.....

Im liking the earlier pussy themed setlist for the tour.........

A whole new album just called "Pussy" from a 56 year old legend would be quite something, with every track dedicated to , or inspired by, The Pussy......esp, if it was released as a double album with the second disc containing reworked version of some of her back catalogue..

1. This used to be my pussy

2. Open your pussy

3. Pussy gone wild

4. Hung pussy

5. The power of pussy

6. Into the pussy

7. La pussy Bonita

8.Pussy really matters.

9.Pussy profusion

10. Who`s that pussy

Holy Water

On her 1992 album Erotica, Madonna confessed about one of her favorite fat-free meals.

Well, she’s back: “Baby you should get down low and drink my precious alcohol.”

PENNEDarrow-10x10.png by Madonna, Martin Kierszenbaum and Natalia Kills, “Holy Water” is basically a shameless song about enjoying the pleasures of oral sex on the receiving end.

Madonna repeats “bitch get off my pole”, and compares the taste of her juice to a religous symbol: “Don’t it taste like Holy Water?”

It’s probably the most overtly sexual track we listened to. It’s sort of fun, but forgettable.

It lacks the sexy, smooth, languorous tone one could expect from Madonna DEALINGarrow-10x10.png with sexuality.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/10/new-tracks-beautiful-scars-holy-water-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3CwHty5OU

:drama::drama:

A whole new album just called "Pussy" from a 56 year old legend would be quite something, with every track dedicated to , or inspired by, The Pussy......esp, if it was released as a double album with the second disc containing reworked version of some of her back catalogue..

2. Open your pussy

3. Pussy gone wild

4. Hung pussy

5. The power of pussy

6. Into the pussy

7. La pussy Bonita

8.Pussy really matters.

9.Pussy profusion

10. Who`s that pussy

:dead:

Could you guys imagine? The front side of the album with the word Rebel, I picture an image of Madonna in the same vain as the motorcycle smoking pic. Flip it over to the back which reads Heart and another photo, I'm not sure what kind/style/look.

It could be great.

2. Open your pussy

3. Pussy gone wild

4. Hung pussy

5. The power of pussy

6. Into the pussy

7. La pussy Bonita

8.Pussy really matters.

9.Pussy profusion

10. Who`s that pussy

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it doesent need to be double album...just regular one with 18 new songs (no remixes included)

first single

then with second promotion of album sales

then third for promotion of the tour

then forth single

and fifth just for the radio

then i can die.

4 videos

This is what AnnaHenstridge from PopJustice said about that Holy Water review::

"Too bad they do not talk about the music and the amazing sample in Holy Water.

The music is basically the instrumental of Prince' When doves cry. It's very 80's. It's the sexiest and most controversial track she has recorded since Justify My Love. It's outta this world. That one will put the dance floors of the world in a trance. Nuff said for now."

I am getting more and more interested in this Anna person... i mean she certainly sounds more exciting and live than the Madonnarama people.

When i read the review of Holy Water i almost ended up yawning.. i thought it's nice to see Madonna have her sexy side back but ultimately if the sound is dated or not particularly interesting it would be dumb to put Holy Water in the final track list.

Then this Anna leaves a comment like that and i want that track on the album!!!

I am getting more and more interested in this Anna person... i mean she certainly sounds more exciting and live than the Madonnarama people.

When i read the review of Holy Water i almost ended up yawning.. i thought it's nice to see Madonna have her sexy side back but ultimately if the sound is dated or not particularly interesting it would be dumb to put Holy Water in the final track list.

Then this Anna leaves a comment like that and i want that track on the album!!!

None of the "exclusives" posted by this "fake" Anna Henstridge in the Popjustice forum in early 2013 have materialized.

Judging by the linguistic style of the 'Anna Henstridge' posting at PJ, he or she is clearly not the same person as the one who used to most many accurate exclusives in the MadonnaFanzine forum. So I don't believe what he or she is posting.

That said, one of the Tribe forum mods (Neil aka andifeel) did post a few months ago that "There was new music planned to correspond with SecretProject" - this obviously didn't materialize either.

Or maybe they were. One thing about this "sources" is that they can get some information and there can be change of plans. If Madonna was planning about making music with her Secretproject in mind, she could easily have changed afterwards.

Or maybe they were. One thing about this "sources" is that they can get some information and there can be change of plans. If Madonna was planning about making music with her Secretproject in mind, she could easily have changed afterwards.

THIS!

I mean... M has even changed her mind on some releases after they were officially confirmed to be in the pipeline, e.g. the RIT tour DVD announced for release in Q4 of 2005 and the Best Of Remixes compilation originally scheduled for release in late 2007, not to mention the tracklist of the MDNA album, which was altered following its official announcement.

THIS!

I mean... M has even changed her mind on some releases after they were officially confirmed to be in the pipeline, e.g. the RIT tour DVD announced for release in Q4 of 2005 and the Best Of Remixes compilation originally scheduled for release in late 2007, not to mention the tracklist of the MDNA album, which was altered following its official announcement.

What was the original tracklist?

What was the original tracklist?

Standard Edition

1. Girls Gone Wild
  2. Gang Bang
  3. I'm Addicted
  4. Some Girls
  5. I Don't Give A (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  6. Turn Up the Radio
  7. Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.)
  8. B-day Song (feat. M.I.A.)
  9. Superstar
  10. I'm a Sinner
  11. Masterpiece
  12. Falling Free

Deluxe Edition bonus disc

1. Love Spent
  2. I Fucked Up
  3. Beautiful Killer
  4. TBA
  5. TBA
  6. TBA

When the tracklist was first announced, only 15 titles were announced, though the press release clearly mentioned that there would be 18 tracks in total.

Standard Edition

• Girls Gone Wild
  • Gang Bang
  • I'm Addicted
  • Some Girls
  • I Don't Give A (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  • Turn Up the Radio
  • Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.)
  • B-day Song (feat. M.I.A.)
  • Superstar
  • I'm a Sinner
  • Masterpiece
  • Falling Free
Deluxe Edition bonus disc
  • Love Spent
  • I Fucked Up
  • Beautiful Killer
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
When the tracklist was first announced, only 15 titles were announced, though the press release clearly mentioned that there would be 18 tracks in total.

Thanks! Thank fuck Love Spent switched with BDay song. I'm 2 and a half years late to this particular party, though.

10 years ago she just came off her first legit flop album. She locked herself in a room with one producer and banged it out.

"Flop"? Completely subjective. "One producer"? Are you talking about Stuart Price, Mirwais or Bloodshy and Avant? While Stuart was involved in most of COADF, it's simply not true to say that only one producer was involved in the creation of the album (and there were other songwriters involved, too).