New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Huge sigh... ! "43".......gulp! I know I still look 20, so hold with the compliments...... But I`m starting to think that I`m actually the oldest bloke here... ... I thought this place would be fulla M fans my age. Ya know , like old skool fans from back in the day that remember when M had hairy pitts and a bit of a tache going on.... ! :smile:

So you remember all of Madonna's career! Cool!

Huge sigh... ! "43".......gulp! I know I still look 20, so hold with the compliments...... But I`m starting to think that I`m actually the oldest bloke here... ... I thought this place would be fulla M fans my age. Ya know , like old skool fans from back in the day that remember when M had hairy pitts and a bit of a tache going on.... ! :smile:

This thread is just getting worse and worse. Why don't you all go and talk shit elsewhere? This is about the new album. No one wants to come here and trawl through pages of shite to get to a snippet about the album.

I'm right there with ya! I'll be 41 this year. I remember seeing the Playboy she was in on the newsstand when I was like 12. Those old black and white shots. Edited by den73

Well thanks for ya insight Suedehead........ I mean who wants a break from the repetitive mutterings of the same posts being written like a blue print page after page.......! Apologies to all who have to trawl through a few light hearted posts, just to ease the tension....

First post, Hi guys, I'm an Aussie, huge young Madonna fan, from Melbourne, Australia, 21 years old & cannot wait for the new album, look forward to posting on here!

mmmm 21yo...how can you be a madonna fan? you must only know katy perry!!! :chuckle:

(btw, welcome!!!)

btw...also because of my lazyness, if itunes give me the chance to download or not the new u2 album i would say no...who cares? but if i find it in my library i give it a listen....who knows..they could be interesting again after 20 years....if not i delete.....this promotion is genius....

Well if you meant me bitching about her acting her age, I wasn't. Immature wasn't meant to be a criticism or any disrespect towards Madonna. When I said immature I meant 'fun' or 'lighthearted.' Jesus, not everything is a jab at Madonna. You're not the only fan you know?

Maybe you should spend a certain amount of time here, establish a personality and get to know us, so we can know when you're "joking".

Well thanks for ya insight Suedehead........ I mean who wants a break from the repetitive mutterings of the same posts being written like a blue print page after page.......! Apologies to all who have to trawl through a few light hearted posts, just to ease the tension....

It's okay darling, it wasn't directed necessarily at you. Welcome to MadonnaNation.

I enjoyed reading this and I'm glad for you that you didn't get an insulting , humiliating, dismissing, completely unfair and stuck up remark for it. Your gonna be one of the liked ones. Congratulations :)

This thread is just getting worse and worse. Why don't you all go and talk shit elsewhere? This is about the new album. No one wants to come here and trawl through pages of shite to get to a snippet about the album.

Preach it xx

Is it ever EVER possible to just enjoy the bit of news we manage to get without making it a meltdown??

Stop comparing Madonna to U2! Just because they share the same management team that doesn't mean there is some twisted desire to favor one over the other! Who cares if U2 are having their moment.. it's just another strategy to put their new album out there.. we have already discussed artists today are struggling to sell their albums so U2 thought better of giving theirs for free... it's not ground breaking.. it's not damaging Madonna's career in the slightest. When her record is finished and ready for the public we will see what Guy O has in store for her.. until that moment stop being negative.

Also, people get upset every time there is a new person involved in the new album.. It's 2014! Not 1984! Now albums are full of features and collaborations! It's not going to hurt Madonna's legendary career to keep up with the times.. if anything that's one of the reasons why she is enjoying such a long career...

You people are such a downer! LOL

hey bumholegeorge and welcome. There's plenty of older fans here. I'm not saying I'm one of them just because I remember Lucky Star in heavy rotation. I'm in my mid-30s, tops. :old:

Thanky Sloane......... Mid 30`s = old.. don't kid yaself .... ;)

Im kinda looking forward to hearing the response` this new album is gonna get from everyone on here once its out, and alla the speculation is over ..... Esp, as so many here have such strong n passionate perspectives on everything M does.....

I kinda get a feeling this new material might just polarise opinion, so will be entertaining to sit back and watch a whole lot of ya beating each other half to death with ya Big ole Madonna sticks...... ;)

Edited by bumholegeorge