New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

How many tracks have they "reviewed" so far? If I recall, they haven't exactly been ecstatic over any of them. I just find it hard to believe none of them have been thoroughly impressive.

11, I think. And they seem to like most of the Avicii tracks, especially Addicted, Devil Prays and Rebel Heart.

They have (meaning Rama) only been positive about the Avicii tracks and the Toby Gad tracks.

For the most part they've been sparse in compliments to the Diplo tracks and have seened almost lackadaisical towards the Natalia/Martin tracks.

Commenting on a Diplo demo's production qualities seem asinine to me because his magic is in his final production. Unlike Avicii who's know for clear beautiful vocals and melodies paired with live instruments over EDM; Diplo is known for crazy beats and wild sounds. So of course on paper the Avicii demos may seem better because Diplo hasn't finished his work.

But I would say for supposed major Madonna fans getting to listen to the new music before any other fans in the world, they've seemed rather ungrateful.

Guest Rachelle of London

She should have thrown that arrogant prick under a bus right after she met him months ago.

:lmao: careful what you say about Diplo in here :lmao:

I still haven't listened to superstar or the birthday song in full. *hides* I gave them a try but re-did the CD without them. I don't mind Give me a bucket though. I hope the album will stick to a darker theme.

That is silly.

Superstar is a good song, very catchy, well produced. It's good ! It's intended to be immature/childish...

I really really wish these dumb fan sites would stick to just reporting what they've heard without their pointless opinions.

Do you think that they have really heard them ? I get the impression they have not actually heard anything themselves but just reporting on things second hand that may not even be correct. Remember when they were raving about the Sia song Trust that they said Madonna recorded for MDNA saying how it was a stand-out etc. Never even was recorded.

Do you think that they have really heard them ? I get the impression they have not actually heard anything themselves but just reporting on things second hand that may not even be correct. Remember when they were raving about the Sia song Trust that they said Madonna recorded for MDNA saying how it was a stand-out etc. Never even was recorded.

I agree with you. To me it looks like they are repeating things second hand and they did not listen to the actual songs. They never described the beats and music for example unless in a very generic way

I agree with you. To me it looks like they are repeating things second hand and they did not listen to the actual songs. They never described the beats and music for example unless in a very generic way

Personally I don't believe a shit these fan sites say. I'm waiting for something more reliable, or direct info from Madonna/her camp.

Same here, It always seems that they have to try and prove how "in the know" they are, thus talking about hearing songs which we never have any proof that they have heard. Madonna herself is using instagram to give us the news and progress she wants us to know and they now feel somewhat redundant. They should be taking about what Madonna is saying, not trying to show off and create negative vibes.

My guess is they are listening to demos in terribly poor quality.

This is what i'm thinking too. Maybe they listened to them through a walkie talkie and at the end they started scratching their heads about how to describe them :lol:

Hence the: "it will make you wanna dance but in a different way" :rotfl:

From the descriptions of the songs, they seem to fall into two groups, the serious deeper introspective and the more fun pop ones. I still think it would be amazing to release two albums one "mature" and one "immature".

She's a totally different kind of artist but one of my favorite rock/indie artists Juliana Hatfield released two albums in 2000. One had her typical softer folky sounds called Beautiful Creature and the other was a hard grunge rock album called Total System Failure under the name Juliana's pony. So you can release two albums at the same time with different themes or sounds.

I have the double album set of Beautiful Creature & Total System Failure. It came with a bonus disc that has a cover of "Every Breath You Take" that I love. :)