New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

She could also be referring to digital vs analog and how much easier it is for the wrong kind of people to get their hands on unfinished songs and sell them to collectors. I would guess this also would have an effect on the recording process - having to do it faster, having to take extra precautions, etc. I only say this because in the first picture that said "have to finish this" she also wrote "these bitches ain't loyal."

That's exactly how I read it. She has learnt from the past, hackers could jump in at any moment and release the unfinished single/album.

I think the people she's working with aren't as passionately collaborating with as she had thought. They are a bit uninspired and don't push their work as quickly as she'd like.

That's not to say in any way, shape or form that the music won't be good or rushed or anything negative. She's been in the business long enough to see it from broad perspectives and because she chooses to work with younger producers (unlike many other legend or icons that continue working with older songwriters/people they've worked with for many years/industry hit makers), she sees how different they are and my guess is she doesn't like it. I think Diplo, for example, respects Madonna and was happy to work with her, but just kind of lost some steam of interest.

Idk, could be all wrong. Everything seems all over the place now when you think back to everybody she worked with. Now Alicia? Whatever, I'm sure in gonna love it but I'm anxious to see what all this results to.

It's time limit. Diplo travels everywhere, he does his DJ thing all around. You should check his Instagram out, completely all over the place. This guy never sleeps. So it's just time limit issues, I'm sure he is giving 100%!

Also Diplo and Madonna have similar sense of humour, playing around with each other.

It's time limit. Diplo travels everywhere, he does his DJ thing all around. You should check his Instagram out, completely all over the place. This guy never sleeps. So it's just time limit issues, I'm sure he is giving 100%!

Also Diplo and Madonna have similar sense of humour, playing around with each other.

I agree.

It does make sense for her to work with Alicia, because Madonna wrote songs with Mozella on this album whose style is that same kind of more organic R&B songwriting with some live instruments that Alicia is known for.

It does make sense for her to work with Alicia, because Madonna wrote songs with Mozella on this album whose style is that same kind of more organic R&B songwriting with some live instruments that Alicia is known for.

Organic. I like this word being used in connection with Madonna. It makes me excitables!

I think Avicci couldnt give a" follow up" of their work , he spent his year touring without time to sit in a studio and now hes sick or going to rehab

They worked only once , thats not enough , maybe his demos are being reworked

The natalia kills thing seems also a failure , again we havent heard from her

As for diplo, he probably has a strict schedule, but if M didnt like him she wouldnt be working

This.

The natalia kills thing seems also a failure , again we havent heard from her

It seems like she was mainly brought in as a songwriter, so Madonna might not have spent much time with her after their writing sessions. It wouldn't surprise me if her lyrics show up on the album.

She invited Natalia to her birthday so I would assume she is happy with what they have done together and likes her.

Just because Rama wasn't in love with the Natalia/Martin songs doesn't mean they are right. I'm still looking forward to that collab because Natalia is great.

She invited Natalia to her birthday so I would assume she is happy with what they have done together and likes her.

Just because Rama wasn't in love with the Natalia/Martin songs doesn't mean they are right. I'm still looking forward to that collab because Natalia is great.

I dont think madonna wouldnt invite her to her bday just because of songs

What i mean is that if those songs were a central part of the album we would have seen natalia again just like diplo is present many times

And by her instagram that music is changing , nowadays producers are also superstars (the ones shes working with) and have schedules and cannot be with her 100%

In the past M would lock herself with the producers until the job is done

"Erotica" was considered a huge disappointment sales-wise, but it got mostly positive reviews. "American Life" is arguably the first (only?) album of her career that garnered neither enormous sales nor major critical acclaim.

AL is her only album that truly flopped. What else would drive her to do that Gap thing and that Britney thing? Erotica, HC and MDNA sold less than the big sellers of their times but not that much. AL is the only album without a Top 20 hit in the US (she barely made the Top 40) in her career so far (not counting YCD, GHV2, R&R and Celebration which were compilations). Erotica was no AL, it was a minor hit album.

She could also be referring to digital vs analog and how much easier it is for the wrong kind of people to get their hands on unfinished songs and sell them to collectors. I would guess this also would have an effect on the recording process - having to do it faster, having to take extra precautions, etc. I only say this because in the first picture that said "have to finish this" she also wrote "these bitches ain't loyal."

this!!

AL is her only album that truly flopped. What else would drive her to do that Gap thing and that Britney thing? Erotica, HC and MDNA sold less than the big sellers of their times but not that much. AL is the only album without a Top 20 hit in the US (she barely made the Top 40) in her career so far (not counting YCD, GHV2, R&R and Celebration which were compilations). Erotica was no AL, it was a minor hit album.

Erotica just seemed like a disappointment in comparison to the massive success of Like A Prayer, Blond Ambition, and The Immaculate Collection right before.

And by her instagram that music is changing , nowadays producers are also superstars (the ones shes working with) and have schedules and cannot be with her 100%

In the past M would lock herself with the producers until the job is done

Remedy: Work with Pat Leonard.

Erotica just seemed like a disappointment in comparison to the massive success of Like A Prayer, Blond Ambition, and The Immaculate Collection right before.

Erotica was and is heaven. I listen to it during dinner, with my dinner plates and everything.

American Life was her flop, but I agree with you, Erotica was decent in sales.

10 years ago she just came off her first legit flop album. She locked herself in a room with one producer and banged it out.

That's such an unfair thing to say.

First off, 10 years dance music wasn't as wide spread as today. Dj's rarely made records. It was a good career move from her part as she was already known to be a dance artist and that was her specialty so going back to it seemed to be logically. She was clever at hiring Stuart Price as he wasn't famous and he could produce accessible dance music.

Today we have a totally different scenario; dance music is a saturated genre... it's much harder to come out with something original and good. Also, the fact there are so many star DJ's makes it harder for them to be anonymous. Things are indeed different and I would say Madonna should be proud to have been a pioneer to popularize a sound and a genre that's appreciated by so many people today.

Alicia keys is supremacy talented and such a wonderful artist.

She really has tapped into, and stood for, everything Madonna has gone for in artforfreedom.

I welcome this collaboration with open arms!

Sounds like we will be getting something more profound from a "duet" this time, rather than a cheerleading rant!

It's very exciting....sounds like the album really is getting into full swing!

Huge sigh... ! "43".......gulp! I know I still look 20, so hold with the compliments...... But I`m starting to think that I`m actually the oldest bloke here... ... I thought this place would be fulla M fans my age. Ya know , like old skool fans from back in the day that remember when M had hairy pitts and a bit of a tache going on.... ! :smile:

I'm 36 and I remember those days!!!