Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, Nov 25 AP - Madonna is in Haiti to visit humanitarian projects that ex-husband Sean Penn has been overseeing since the Caribbean nation's devastating earthquake in 2010.

Penn said in a brief phone call to The Associated Press that he had invited Madonna, with whom he has "maintained a great friendship over the years," to visit several times and that she had come with her son Rocco.

He said they arrived a "couple of days" ago, and he wasn't sure when she would leave.

"She's here, she's seeing, she's made the effort to come here, and I'm thrilled by that," Penn said, adding that he hoped Haiti might inspire her to seek out a cause in the country.

"She has a unique platform, and wherever she chooses to bring that to, it's very well."

Madonna's been busy posting photos on Instagram.

One shows her posing with others at a new hospital built by public health pioneer Dr Paul Farmer in the central part of the country.

The caption: "Revolution of Love in Haiti." Another picture shows a view of the mountains at dusk. The caption: "Sunset in Haiti. This is Heaven!"

Penn has served as an ambassador-at-large for Haiti since early 2012.

He received the recognition for his work as head of a humanitarian group he co-founded in the aftermath of the earthquake, the J/P Haitian Relief Organisation.

The group has focused on housing and relocating thousands of people from a golf course that was among hundreds of impromptu settlements that sprang up after the quake.

Awwww! They are epic. But Im more awed by how they have evolved fabulously in their lives and how their concerns have gone beyond just themselves. Madonna is such a great example of a "self-actualizer", living life to the full! :inlove:

Not fussed, as long as they are not in discussion about the movie: Haiti Surprise, where a young Madonna plays a missionary saving the people of Haiti, whilst Sean is some drug baron ( from what I can recall :) )

The "Poison Penns" Redux? Would be surprising. It was a volatile (yet probably passionate) relationship. I'd be all for M being involved with someone closer to her age, but probably wouldn't be Sean after all this time.

Speaking of Madonna's exes, has anybody seen those pictures of Jesus Luz on Italian Dancing with the Stars? He's started covering himself with tattoos, which I think is a shame for someone with such a good body.

Why do I find M and Sean posting similar pictures on Instagram to be cute? They're like my excited parents when they travel somewhere :lol: Rocco must be like OMG you guys are nerds.

And Sean posted a pic of a little kid wearing M's hat too. She had given it to them, aww.

Edit: now with bonus Rocco / Sean selfie. http://instagram.com/p/hMtEUzgHoN/