Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

tumblr_mwwhbeRvQ71qkzr9fo1_500.jpg

YASSSSS MADONNA, YAAAASSSSSSSS!!

Now that is a pic I never thought I'd see.....lol.....if someone would've told me 10 years ago that Rocco and Sean would be "hanging out", I would've thought they were insane.

Is the worst nightmare his son hanging out with the ex or that he looks so American with the backwards cap thing.. hopefully Rocco is an exception to the usual traits of the backwards cap wearing species:)

Is the worst nightmare his son hanging out with the ex or that he looks so American with the backwards cap thing.. hopefully Rocco is an exception to the usual traits of the backwards cap wearing species:)

What's wrong looking American? Also the young man he is becoming shows us that he is not headed on a wrong path. ...leave the stereotypes behind

Lol if I had to make a guess I think Rocco and David while give us the most headlines in the next couple of decades, hopefully only positive ones, but they look the most extrovert (with Mercy being a close third), Lourdes seems not really into fame and media which I admire being in the position that she is, she seems really grounded gives me the impression of being mature for her age

But in my opinion, Rocco is the one that enjoys attention the most, he will probably go into showbiz in one way or the other

Wow Rocco and Sean.

I have to say Madonna seems to be a fantastic mother. I was amazed when she went to visit University of Michigan with Lourdes .

I love how grounded all her kids are despite her being a MEGASTAR that she is !

I love how the media has gone quiet on this one and if they do report smthn they'll just spin it with morbid sensationalist stuff

Its in the papers in the UK today, but mainly about M & Sean. Lemme find one...

Heres one: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/5288105/madonna-and-sean-penn-in-haiti-together.html

Rocco writes: 'Walking threw Haitis biggest slums'

Oh dear, time to brush up on his homeschooling. :huh:

He seems to have a few spelling mistakes on his twitter and Instagram posts every now and then. Guy Ritchie has dyslexia and dyslexia is often inherited.So who knows?

It is really cool to see M and Sean have such a great relationship after all these years.

a very positive, exemplary model set by Madonna!!!

On charity work and friendship!!

And forgiveness. She must really care for him to forgive him for what he did.

Guy Ritchie's worst nightmare.

:laugh: That is funny but seriously, Guy has nothing to worry about. One thing I always love about Madonna is the way she wants her children to have great relationships with their fathers. Lola and Carlos are very close and Rocco and David are very close to Guy. That would never change.