Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

It would be so cool if they got back together.They both have that "save-the-world" mentality and they could do alot of positive things together.Plus,I really believe that Sean is the true love of Madonna's life (despite all the men she was with after they divorced).

Plus that could mean that she would finally perform this on her next tour!

True+Blue+%25281%2529.jpg

i was reading up last nite on angelina's humanitarian work

she has so many organizations, shelters, centers, schools, etc

all around the world. some all funded by her. quite impressive

and all low key. she doesnt announce it to the world.

hmm i thought she kinda did? M has a lot of schools and charity work as well. i always thought both M and angie were similar in that.. they both got shit for adopting but they're both very involved in helping other people with several organisations.

it would be cool to see M and sean together on a red carpet and go classic glam hollywood.

I was actually just looking at this pic on tumblr.

tumblr_mto98am3D81qls92lo1_1280.png

She's beautiful in both obvs, but it got me thinking how much more I adore current Madonna. She's such a doll. The pic on the right is actually the background of my phone right now. :inlove: Cropped to just Madonna, of course.

I shall pray 2 Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton, patron saints of the getting back together exes. :wow:

They owe us a red carpet moment, I want them 2 show up at the academy awards next year & hit us with

the old Hollywood magic...Brangelina my smegma. :fag:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

they are just helping those poor people..nothing else.

I prefer ackos imagination hypothesis.

They owe us a red carpet moment, I want them 2 show up at the academy awards next year & hit us with

the old Hollywood magic...Brangelina my smegma. :fag:

YES. that would be soooo fucking cool. just that image!

Even if they did try to rekindle their relationship, I hate to say, but it won't work since Sean is still a very private person. Madonna enjoys and likes to be center of attention. He would be annoyed by all the attention. My concern if they really did get back together (knowing... he was always the "one") that she would go out of her way to make it work and be less active as an entertainer and living more of a quiet life. Not even sure if that's possible for her, but I can see her succumbing to his private life. After all, it seemed she tried to do everything in her power to live up to Guy's lifestyle.

In the end, I hope she does what makes her happy. And I'm sure this is more of a humanitary mutual effort, rather 'getting back together'.

It would be so cool if they got back together.They both have that "save-the-world" mentality and they could do alot of positive things together.Plus,I really believe that Sean is the true love of Madonna's life (despite all the men she was with after they divorced).

PREACH!

i love madonna helping in anyway she can lately! inspiration! all we gotta do is find charity work in our communities and do it, even if done silently...even if its small as donating to the food banks :)

Brahim who?

Exactly. She needs a man.

Even if they did try to rekindle their relationship, I hate to say, but it won't work since Sean is still a very private person. Madonna enjoys and likes to be center of attention. He would be annoyed by all the attention. My concern if they really did get back together (knowing... he was always the "one") that she would go out of her way to make it work and be less active as an entertainer and living more of a quiet life. Not even sure if that's possible for her, but I can see her succumbing to his private life. After all, it seemed she tried to do everything in her power to live up to Guy's lifestyle.

In the end, I hope she does what makes her happy. And I'm sure this is more of a humanitary mutual effort, rather 'getting back together'.

True, but I think he's mellowed quite a bit.

But realistically, I'm not sure he's really the love of her life anymore, especially after Guy, having children with someone else, etc. I suspect she looks at him as an old friend at this point, not a potential lover.

Ahhhhhhhh!

I have been saying forever how I want them to get back together, and just a week or two ago said how they would now be perfect because they both seem like they have grown up a lot and are both very political and social conscious about issues of the world, and here we have them together doing something in Haiti which I would guess is some kind of charity work.

Madonna back with the love of her life!? :ohmy:

In any case I am sure the gossip mags are going to have a field day with this.

I love it for Nostalgia' sake but that's it. I think they are great as friends and not as a couple.