Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

Oh I miss how Madonna quacked out "Mr.Wasey ! " in her Donald Duck on Helium voice !

She and Jellybean were supposedly very serious as well. I think it was at another level with Sean though. She once said she never loved anyone with such a pure sense of idealism as she did Sean. It's easy to see why......she was the hottest up and coming star in the music world and he was the hottest up and coming actor in the film world, fame was new and fun, she was starting to see the $$$ rewards pay off for all her hard work up until that point. They are both Leos so I'm sure the "spark" of passion that was first felt between them was prob more like an explosion. I can see why she would say "idealism", on paper it all looks like a fairy tale almost. It's always been said that they both still really loved each other when the marriage dissolved, they were just both at points in their life that simply weren't compatible with one another....when it comes to their romantic relationship, it has always seemed like they simply just met at the wrong time in life.

I always find these types of posts utterly bizarre, analysing in depth, strangers relationships :lmao: who cares

I always find these types of posts utterly bizarre, analysing in depth, strangers relationships :lmao: who cares

I don't see anything wrong with talking about her relationship with Sean or analyzing it. Their relationship is a big part of the lyrics she has written to her songs. So that relationship is a big part of her art. So I think it's a little odd to say who cares, if you enjoy her music. She's not a total stranger to us since we have come to know her through her work and she does reveal stuff about her emotional feelings through her music.

Everything I said is based on what Madonna and Sean have said over the years and the perception they give to the public. It's not like we used to see them doing these kinds of things when they were a couple, I just find it interesting that as the years have passed they seem to be on the same page with a lot of issues.

How much do we know abuot Sean physically abusing her? I mean, if that were true, she wouldn't be friends now with him. Or maybe he was under the influence of alcohol and all that and she understood and forgave?

Guest Rachelle of London

How much do we know abuot Sean physically abusing her? I mean, if that were true, she wouldn't be friends now with him. Or maybe he was under the influence of alcohol and all that and she understood and forgave?

If alcohol was a factor then I could imagine Madonna forgiving him for it. Sometimes you can forgive but you cannot forget!

It all came from tabloids

Yes, i was thinking.. has Madonna ever talked about her marriage with Sean, besides "we were different" and all that? Tabloids always asumed that Till Teath Do Us Part was about her marriage and she never denied. What about that story about Sean sticking her head into the oven????

All tabloid stories! All we know is that Sean use to get pretty feisty and angry with the paps back in the day and would beat the hell out of the photogs.

I read a tabloid when i was a child, and they said that Madonna was tied on a chair by the Ku Kux Klan because they were endangered after ther LAP video and that she was so scared!!!

Later i read that Sean Penn had tied her up on a chair for hours (ironically, she was tied up for that Snake Eyes film) by Sean Penn.

I read afterwards that she was bald because she had dyed her hair so often.

Madonna filed a police report following said oven incident. She walked into Malibu police dept. beaten up. They were young. People change, grow, forgive.

I forgot about that! But yes, there was an official police report filed, I feel like at some point over the years, the report actually leaked in a tabloid or online.....idk....I could be getting some things mixed up but I definitely remember that the police report was true. Now, idk about the head in the oven, being tied up, chopping her hair off and going into the Malibu police dept beaten up. I think that the part about her walking into the police dept beaten up w/bruises was the report from a police officer who was there at the time. That part sounds kind of fishy to me. I do wonder where this elaborate story originated from though. If a police report was filed obviously something went down, the truth is prob somewhere in the middle.

Regardless of anything, I find it wonderful that neither Sean nor Madonna have went around bad mouthing each other in the years since. I know some subtle shade has been thrown at times, but nothing serious. They've always seemed to have immense amounts of respect for each other.

I forgot about that! But yes, there was an official police report filed, I feel like at some point over the years, the report actually leaked in a tabloid or online.....idk....I could be getting some things mixed up but I definitely remember that the police report was true. Now, idk about the head in the oven, being tied up, chopping her hair off and going into the Malibu police dept beaten up. I think that the part about her walking into the police dept beaten up w/bruises was the report from a police officer who was there at the time. That part sounds kind of fishy to me. I do wonder where this elaborate story originated from though. If a police report was filed obviously something went down, the truth is prob somewhere in the middle.

Regardless of anything, I find it wonderful that neither Sean nor Madonna have went around bad mouthing each other in the years since. I know some subtle shade has been thrown at times, but nothing serious. They've always seemed to have immense amounts of respect for each other.

Madonna pressed charges and he was charged with battery. It was confirmed by the Malibu Sheriff's office and was not just a tabloid story. The Sheriff himself confirmed her coming into the office. Madonna then dropped the charges and seemed happy to then file for divorce and just get on with her life. She has never been one to dwell on dreadful things or be portrayed as a victim. Good luck to them for putting everything behind them and not discussing each other in a negative way.

Something serious did go down. Madonna went in and filed a police report after which she refused to press charges. Randy Tarabelli (?) in his biography of Madonna quotes a police officer saying that she came into the station with her face all bruised up. Christopher also confirms that M contacted him around that time and asked him to find a house for her ASAP to get away from Sean. He says that manager Liz told him that Sean had been abusive and violent, though he didn't get the details.