Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

he's dyslexic like his father.

He also goes to a French school where you read, write & speak French. He may speak perfect English but I'm sure his reading & writing skills are not as good.

I always have problems with the computers!!!!my last one died becausebi spilt a little bit of coke on it!!!!and now i use the cellphone...shit!!!!! And I will say it again,i wAnt true blue back!jajaajjaj

Promise to try, I hope this is not the version of True Blue you want Madonna to sing :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

Where's Lola though? She appears in the video rocco posted. Also in one of the pics posted Madonna is doing something that it's completely horrible. She is drinking red bull! That shit is horrible for you. People have died from drinking it. Ok rant over.

Wow. I'm shocked to see them hanging out and on such friendly terms it seems.

I commend them for the work they're doing in Haiti.,That's wonderful!

But Madge must be a very forgiving person to even be on speaking terms with Sean Penn. Then again I have always believed Sean was the love of her life. If it wasn't for him being an abusive asshole with a crazy temper I'm sure they'd still be,married.

If they do get back together I really hope he's changed.

I agree.She keeps dating these young "boys",but I think a REAL MAN would be better for her.

Hell no! I like her with these disposable young thangs - she can do, go, wear, say whatever she wants & not give a shit. If she were still with Guy, she would never have been able to tour the way she did with S&S and MDNA or make WE or do racy photoshoots or wear crazy outfits. Too much compromise & constraints when she's in a REAL relationship. These boys give her momentary happiness & at the same time have the freedom to be totally herself. Anyway, she has her children go give her meaningful & lasting love.

Hell no! I like her with these disposable young thangs - she can do, go, wear, say whatever she wants & not give a shit. If she were still with Guy, she would never have been able to tour the way she did with S&S and MDNA or make WE or do racy photoshoots or wear crazy outfits. Too much compromise & constraints when she's in a REAL relationship. These boys give her momentary happiness & at the same time have the freedom to be totally herself. Anyway, she has her children go give her meaningful & lasting love.

I wouldn't mind if she dated someone older but I would not want it to be someone controlling, narrow minded or macho like the term real man seems to imply which Sean and Guy seem to be. It would have to be someone more open minded who respects her for who she is and doesn't try to change her or stop her from being Madonna.

Too bad he didn't inherit everything from Madonna and had to have some of Guy too, like his dyslexia.

Madonna frequently makes grammatical errors on Instagram and actually posted about it saying she didn't care. It's kind of deluded and a bit strange to think that anything 'bad' in Rocco comes from Guy Ritchie. :-/

Since we're talking genes... he inevitably received some of the same genes that Christopher and Marty have.

Check out a young Christopher.

chrisc10jf9.jpg

I always said that Rocco looked like his mother and was a Ciccone. I remember being ridiculed for saying it in a thread here a few years ago. I bet the same people who ridiculed me for it wouldn't now...

Do you have a problem with hairy guys? Shallow much?

Realityisalways doesn't really have body hair. Maybe he likes slip n' slide rather than a bit of friction.

I wouldn't mind if she dated someone older but I would not want it to be someone controlling, narrow minded or macho like the term real man seems to imply which Sean and Guy seem to be. It would have to be someone more open minded who respects her for who she is and doesn't try to change her or stop her from being Madonna.

Of course, if such a rare species comes along, then good for her. In the meantime, I think these young thangs will do just fine.

Guest Rachelle of London

Were you not around during confessions...an era when Madonna wore barely anything except for a leotard and boots...or when she kissed Brit and Xtina...even some of the RIT costumes were seen as "unacceptable" for a 46 year old back in 2004, the height of the Esther years.

The racy photoshoots are all good and fun, but M doesn't prance around in a bra and a thong around town in Manhattan ..she dresses the same now, as she did when she was married. The tour costumes and video outfits are just that...costumes.

Plus I totally disagree that the young guys give her momentary happiness, shes been with Brahim for 3 years, the last 3 years she seems so happy, I think that's lasting love.

This post is quite chilling.

Were you not around during confessions...an era when Madonna wore barely anything except for a leotard and boots...or when she kissed Brit and Xtina...even some of the RIT costumes were seen as "unacceptable" for a 46 year old back in 2004, the height of the Esther years.

The racy photoshoots are all good and fun, but M doesn't prance around in a bra and a thong around town in Manhattan ..she dresses the same now, as she did when she was married. The tour costumes and video outfits are just that...costumes.

Plus I totally disagree that the young guys give her momentary happiness, shes been with Brahim for 3 years, the last 3 years she seems so happy, I think that's lasting love.

Yes! Chelle, destroy those naysayers with your logic! Sometimes, it's like people just make up their own little fantasy Madonna existence. Americans somehow believe Madonna married guy Ritchie and became a wallflower. :lmao:

This post is quite chilling.

:lmao:

On topic, it's really cool that Madonna is Malawi with Sean. I believe Sean's sincerity in what he does 100%, and I think they would make a great team. Not necessarily as a couple though...

Malawi? Flop fan. :lol: