Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

Guest Rachelle of London

God -I swear I'm going senile. Work is ridiculous atm -thank God I have some time off coming up.

:lmao: I called a girl at work Angela instead of Amanda this morning when I first got in. It was downhill from there to be honest.

:dead:

It's the time of year!

The racy photoshoots are all good and fun, but M doesn't prance around in a bra and a thong around town in Manhattan ..she dresses the same now, as she did when she was married. The tour costumes and video outfits are just that...costumes

:chuckle::thumbsup:

And at people that think that dyslexia is a type of disorder that can be genetically inherited :lmao:

Assuming that poor Rocco is dyslexic and not just a 13-year-old kid who's writing informally on a social network

And probably writing for his friends and not his mum's fans

But I guess let's blame Guy Ritchie even for the children's books and the cover of Vogue US 2005

however...

i'm happy that they're friends and all....and he's a great guy.....

......but all these dreams of madonna come back together with a constant traitor and heavy drinker

:chuckle::thumbsup:

And at people that think that dyslexia is a type of disorder that can be genetically inherited :lmao:

Assuming that poor Rocco is dyslexic and not just a 13-year-old kid who's writing informally on a social network

And probably writing for his friends and not his mum's fans

But I guess let's blame Guy Ritchie even for the children's books and the cover of Vogue US 2005

Poor Rocco, has a spelling mistake on Instagram and has been diagnosed with a learning difficulty online :chuckle:

:rotfl:

Were you not around during confessions...an era when Madonna wore barely anything except for a leotard and boots...or when she kissed Brit and Xtina...even some of the RIT costumes were seen as "unacceptable" for a 46 year old back in 2004, the height of the Esther years.

The racy photoshoots are all good and fun, but M doesn't prance around in a bra and a thong around town in Manhattan ..she dresses the same now, as she did when she was married. The tour costumes and video outfits are just that...costumes.

Plus I totally disagree that the young guys give her momentary happiness, shes been with Brahim for 3 years, the last 3 years she seems so happy, I think that's lasting love.

I doubt very much if she would have been able to perform in her bra & panty every night, much less show her tits or spread her legs so wide you can practically see her pussy, if she were still married to Guy or do that photoshoot with Jesus or wear that outfit she wore to the Met Ball with her ass sticking out with Guy by her side. It's not just her, it happens to everyone. When you're in a real serious relationship, there are many compromises & constraints - it's normal. With these young lovers, she calls all the shots which seems to work perfectly for her. I think one of the reasons she looks so happy & relaxed these past few years is precisely because she's been able to do exactly what she wants to do. Make a film, longer tours & making lots of money, be more outspoken, etc. She's enjoying the freedom plus have a young, sexy lover & companion on the side. If they last, well and good. If it doesn't, she'll find a new one. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I think I a lot of women her age would actually long for a life like that.

I doubt very much if she would have been able to perform in her bra & panty every night, much less show her tits or spread her legs so wide you can practically see her pussy, if she were still married to Guy or do that photoshoot with Jesus or wear that outfit she wore to the Met Ball with her ass sticking out with Guy by her side. It's not just her, it happens to everyone. When you're in a real serious relationship, there are many compromises & constraints - it's normal. With these young lovers, she calls all the shots which seems to work perfectly for her. I think one of the reasons she looks so happy & relaxed these past few years is precisely because she's been able to do exactly what she wants to do. Make a film, longer tours & making lots of money, be more outspoken, etc. She's enjoying the freedom plus have a young, sexy lover & companion on the side. If they last, well and good. If it doesn't, she'll find a new one. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I think I a lot of women her age would actually long for a life like that.

I don't know. I think that anyone who dates Madonna even if they are older would be intelligent enough to realize that the sexual things she does on stage or the outrageous outfits she wears to events are a performance and a character she plays and that really they have no bearing on their relationship or how she is in private with them.

But I also agree that sometimes marriage can be constricting and you do have to make compromises and give up a part of yourself. But it's that way for men too. Women want men to give up part of themselves too. I have a male friend who looks much more attractive, younger and happier now that he's divorced.

Madonna and Sean being together in Haiti must be so surreal for the fans that were around during their marriage.

It really is! Even though I know they've kept in touch here and there over the years, it feels so strange that they're doing a trip together ... but strange in a wonderful way. It feels nostalgic and new all at once and it's romantic in a sense -- not meaning I want them together again but just in a larger way. Feels historic.

I don't know. I think that anyone who dates Madonna even if they are older would be intelligent enough to realize that the sexual things she does on stage or the outrageous outfits she wears to events are a performance and a character she plays and that really they have no bearing on their relationship or how she is in private with them.

But I also agree that sometimes marriage can be constricting and you do have to make compromises and give up a part of yourself. But it's that way for men too. Women want men to give up part of themselves too. I have a male friend who looks much more attractive, younger and happier now that he's divorced.

I agree, of course it works both ways too. It's no coincidence that Guy's career has taken off after their divorce. It's nobody's fault - it's just the nature of a relationship between two equally strong & opinionated individuals. But I disagree, I think most men who have a real say in the relationship would not have allowed her to do that very racy Like A Virgin number on MDNA. In fact, she probably wouldn't even dare do such a thing. Can you imagine her being married to Guy or Sean, and nipplegate happens? On the other hand, these young lovers are probably too afraid to even question her about something like that and that's why she just does whatever she wants without even thinking sometimes. She's confident there would be no consequences on her relationship.

I dont think any man wants to see his wife's boob splashed across the media...whether he's 54, 44, 34 or 24.

Question is - do they have say on it or not? I say Guy or Sean would have. Jesus or Brahim, none.

Just because someone is young means that they have less to say. COME ON! We just don't know do we.

That's a bit of a generalization but let's not argue anymore. It's just my opinion that someone like Jesus or Brahim have much much less of a say with what Madonna does with her life or career than someone like Sean or Guy. It's ok if we disagree - I respect your opinion.

Thank goodness Madonna does not read about herself. :laugh: Really, if she had never met Guy Ritchie, she would not have had Rocco. Plus, they seemed very happy and in love for years. I don't care which man she is with, as long as she is happy. Also, I said it earlier on this thread but talking about him having Dyslexia because he has spelling mistakes is just over the top and unfair.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's a bit of a generalization but let's not argue anymore. It's just my opinion that someone like Jesus or Brahim have much much less of a say with what Madonna does with her life or career than someone like Sean or Guy. It's ok if we disagree - I respect your opinion.

:dead: