Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

I know they were the Poison Penns but let's try the Brangelina thing...

How about?

Seandonna

Madsean

Mean (pronounced Mawn)

Shona

Shadge

Shadonna

Oh btw, this is how I will feel if they get back together

12.gif

tumblr_mr902kkM6e1qk08n1o2_500.gif

Island Breeze, Great to see your post. I have missed you, Nina and your gifs. You have to post more.

I think the reason that I like them together is because like Madonna, Sean has reached the top of his career. He's in a very exclusive list of twice winners for best actor for the Academy. He is really one of the best in his craft just like she is in her craft. Guy Ritchie was never and probably will never reach those heights that both of them have. Besides Sean, I think only Warren Beatty, A-Rod and Basquiat were somewhat equals in the sense that they were at the top of their craft. I might include JFK Jr. since he was sort of American royalty.

Guest Not4Pussies

there are no pics of them together...yet. but yes they are both in Haiti right now. are they back officially together? i dont think so

when has madonna ever gotten back with an ex. she dumps them and moves on

I shall pray 2 Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton, patron saints of the getting back together exes. :wow:

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Who votes Brahim was fucked over a couple of months ago?

Sean wouldn't dare touch her now, she could knock his head of with a high kick.

:dead:

Guest Not4Pussies

Still no receipts? How can we know these things for sure if we don't have any fucking PHOTOS???

what is there to know for sure? that theyre in haiti together or that theyre back together?

come on now.

It would be so cool if they got back together.They both have that "save-the-world" mentality and they could do alot of positive things together.Plus,I really believe that Sean is the true love of Madonna's life (despite all the men she was with after they divorced).

Guest Not4Pussies

Madge needs go chop suey on Angelinas arse for her UN position.

i was reading up last nite on angelina's humanitarian work

she has so many organizations, shelters, centers, schools, etc

all around the world. some all funded by her. quite impressive

and all low key. she doesnt announce it to the world.