Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?

Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?

• Yes
    • No. But I definitely plan on getting it.
    • No. I haven’t decided yet if I will get it.
    • No. I refuse to get it.

Waiting for the vaccine in Australia. The government has fucked the roll out and so we are like 113th in the world for vaccinations. Still not available for the majority of people which just blows my mind. 

For almost 2 months since the beginning of April. It felt surprisingly empowering being in a gay bar yesterday without a mask on since only vaccinated patrons could get in. 

21 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

For almost 2 months since the beginning of April. It felt surprisingly empowering being in a gay bar yesterday without a mask on since only vaccinated patrons could get in. 

I'm just curious about if there were many guys out?

5 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Yes, let me assure you The Eagle was PACKED! 

Thanks for the info! Will definitely go within the next couple of weeks

Pfizer dose 1 last week - nothing but a bit of a sore arm, and I was lightheaded the next day, but then I'd slept like shite that night so it could have been that too...

Congrats to all my vaccinated guys & gals. :wow:

10 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Yes. I received my first dose of Astrazeneca in April and the second dose is scheduled for June.

Of AZ or something else? I can't keep up these days, did they suspend second shots of AZ? :confused:

7 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Of AZ or something else? I can't keep up these days, did they suspend second shots of AZ? :confused:

In Canada, doses of AZ are now reserved for people who have received a first dose of AZ exclusively. However, a person who received AZ in the first dose has the option of receiving another vaccine in the second dose if desired. From the start of the pandemic, I declared that I would take the first vaccine that would be offered to me which would have been authorized by Health Canada. So taking AZ for my second dose allows me to move my appointment 2 months earlier, so it will be AZ.

I received my second dose of Pfizer on April 28th. Just gave me a peace of mind to be fully vaccinated. 

It felt great to be able to run or bike outside without a ridiculous mask. I still prefer not to have a stranger breathing down my neck in the subway:laugh:

23 minutes ago, Nick said:

I received my second dose of Pfizer on April 28th. Just gave me a peace of mind to be fully vaccinated. 

It felt great to be able to run or bike outside without a ridiculous mask. I still prefer not to have a stranger breathing down my neck in the subway:laugh:

Yes, I’m still trying to get use to being in public especially public transportation. Working on my social anxiety but with my mask on. 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:20 PM, FreeMySoul said:

Yes, I’m still trying to get use to being in public especially public transportation. Working on my social anxiety but with my mask on. 

I think we will all get use to everything again! This past year or so has been crazy with Covid. Just takes time......