Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?

Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?

• Yes
    • No. But I definitely plan on getting it.
    • No. I havenโ€™t decided yet if I will get it.
    • No. I refuse to get it.

34 minutes ago, elijah said:

Congrats!!! Are u Astrabitch Modernabitch or Phizerfucker???

Janssen

Btw, it's true that a coin sticks in the place where the vaccine was administered ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. There's magnetism and I don't know why. I thought it was an urban legend.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Janssen

Btw, it's true that a coin sticks in the place where the vaccine was administered ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. There's magnetism and I don't know why. I thought it was an urban legend.

try the other hand too ,it sticks too for alittle while

ย 

3 hours ago, Crux said:

Had my second vaccination a few weeks ago and had no symptoms whatsoever, unlike the first time. Yay.

@karbatal Good to see you've had it. How did you go?

I feel today very lousy. And my mind works very slowly.ย 

Imagine my IQ goes down even lower? I would be called the Squeaky Spico.

24 minutes ago, karbatal said:

You would start stanning for Kylie.

Oh wait.

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ

Hope you feel better soon. Take care!

5 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

You would start stanning for Kylie.

Oh wait.

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ

Hope you feel better soon. Take care!

I am only a step from becoming Kylie's Sparkling Tiara. This could be it.

16 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh no. Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you'll be feeling better by now, but you shouldn't have any symptoms with the second one.ย  :kiss2:

14 minutes ago, Crux said:

Oh no. Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you'll be feeling better by now, but you shouldn't have any symptoms with the second one.ย  :kiss2:

I feel better today! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

There's no second one. Janssen is only one dose.ย 

I feel incredibly privileged for having my vaccine. I hope the production goes faster and faster and all population is vaccinated! Yesterday I read that there's been more deaths of corona in 2021 than in 2020!ย 

18 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I feel better today! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

There's no second one. Janssen is only one dose.ย 

I feel incredibly privileged for having my vaccine. I hope the production goes faster and faster and all population is vaccinated! Yesterday I read that there's been more deaths of corona in 2021 than in 2020!ย 

I didn't know that, but that's even better. At least you won't be worrying about the second one now you've had it.

More deaths in 2021 than 2020. Wow, I thought we were slowly getting there, but that's awful.

We received our second Madonnerna (or Maderna) shots on May 18. First time, I had major arm soreness/pain for a few days. Second time, much less. I took some liquid acetaminophen after the second shot (didn't with the first), so maybe that helped a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...

My first dose will be Astra( ย !2 July )ย  then Moderna for the 2nd and third .ย 
In Thailand Astra and Sinovac are for free but my god there is always shortage of these vaccines.

Moderna ย I had to pay in advance . They are calling it the ' choice ' vaccine ie. Gov will not pay for it .ย 

19 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

My first dose will be Astra( ย !2 July )ย  then Moderna for the 2nd and third .ย 
In Thailand Astra and Sinovac are for free but my god there is always shortage of these vaccines.

Moderna ย I had to pay in advance . They are calling it the ' choice ' vaccine ie. Gov will not pay for it .ย 

Are there three dosis there?ย 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Are there three dosis there?ย 

Now they are saying you need a third boost .

We will get Pfizer next year and we also have Sinopharm now as well .ย 

We are currently battling our 3rd / 4th wave with the Alpha and Beta variants .ย 

Infection rates have gone up from hundreds to like 6000 + in a month .ย 

When will it end ? ( Probably Never ). ย Gov also has plan to open up the country in like 100 days while today only 9,000,000 + ofย 

the Thai people have been vaccinated . Our population of close to 75 mil .ย 

2 hours ago, Butter9 said:

Now they are saying you need a third boost .

We will get Pfizer next year and we also have Sinopharm now as well .ย 

We are currently battling our 3rd / 4th wave with the Alpha and Beta variants .ย 

Infection rates have gone up from hundreds to like 6000 + in a month .ย 

When will it end ? ( Probably Never ). ย Gov also has plan to open up the country in like 100 days while today only 9,000,000 + ofย 

the Thai people have been vaccinated . Our population of close to 75 mil .ย 

There is a wave in Europe too but among not vaccinated and youngsters. But it's not an increase in hospitalisation and deaths, which means that it's finally similar to the flu. And good news is that the transmission among vaccinated people is really low.ย 

My mother has justย received two doses of Astra, however by Fall she will receive a third dose of Biontech or Moderna. This combo works best for people who are 60 and older,ย especially against the delta variantโ€ฆat least according our family doctor.ย 

On 6/11/2021 at 9:55 PM, karbatal said:

Janssen

what????????????????????????? donยดt scare me!

2 hours ago, promise to try said:

what????????????????????????? donยดt scare me!

Try with a coin in the very place where you were vaccinated.ย 

As I said, I have no idea if that happens to some people without the vaccine too

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

janssen here!

๐Ÿ’ช

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Try with a coin in the very place where you were vaccinated.ย 

As I said, I have no idea if that happens to some people without the vaccine too

my janssen must have water on it, because the coin doesnยดt stay there...

On 7/4/2021 at 1:15 AM, karbatal said:

There is a wave in Europe too but among not vaccinated and youngsters. But it's not an increase in hospitalisation and deaths, which means that it's finally similar to the flu. And good news is that the transmission among vaccinated people is really low.ย 

I think if you can get 50 -70% of the people in the country that will be the case. ย You can still catch it but the symptoms won't be severe ย and will not be the cause of death .

I'm going for my 1st AZ does on 12th July and I'be booked for Modernaย as my second and third jabs .ย