Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?

Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?

• Yes
    • No. But I definitely plan on getting it.
    • No. I haven’t decided yet if I will get it.
    • No. I refuse to get it.

1 hour ago, San said:

Had my second Pfizer jab yesterday...finally!

Started feeling unwell after 12 hours, which was exactly like when getting the flu with quite painful body aches and shivers. Had weird dreams all night and am now sore all over, headache, with a really sore arm. Only had a sore arm after the first jab, which was extremely painful for 2 days.

So glad to have this protection now 😊

Hope you feel better soon San & glad to hear you're fully protected!!:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, San said:

Had my second Pfizer jab yesterday...finally!

Started feeling unwell after 12 hours, which was exactly like when getting the flu with quite painful body aches and shivers. Had weird dreams all night and am now sore all over, headache, with a really sore arm. Only had a sore arm after the first jab, which was extremely painful for 2 days.

So glad to have this protection now 😊

Oh hallelujah praise our beloved Gladys ❤️

• 1 month later...

I've been fully vax since May, will get booster sometime this month or next month.

Idk if it's been discussed much here, but how do we feel about the mandatory vax mandates Biden put in place? Apparently a judge has placed it on hold for now as (not surprisingly) the lawsuits arguing it's against Constitutional rights are piling up. Numbers are showing the mandate seems to be working though......whether that's the mandate or just the natural progression of the virus is arguable I suppose. I'd say it's prob a little of both.

27 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I've been fully vax since May, will get booster sometime this month or next month.

Idk if it's been discussed much here, but how do we feel about the mandatory vax mandates Biden put in place? Apparently a judge has placed it on hold for now as (not surprisingly) the lawsuits arguing it's against Constitutional rights are piling up. Numbers are showing the mandate seems to be working though......whether that's the mandate or just the natural progression of the virus is arguable I suppose. I'd say it's prob a little of both.

I’m for the mandates. We are in an ongoing worldwide health crisis and need strong leadership and guidance. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 3:15 AM, sotos8 said:

has anybody received a third dose of the vaccine?

I had every intention of going in today to a walk in clinic by my house and I woke up with a sore throat 😩

I swear to god if one of these douchebag antivaxxers got me sick…

My first shot was ok but my second shot was horrific . I had no fever but my head felt like it had a rock in it for a week . I was on congee ( rice with soup ) and bread for a whole week . 

BUT for me am glad am vaccinated . Am due for my third shot early next year ( probably Moderna ) . 

Got boosted yesterday evening with Pfizer. Ok so far....arm is a little sore, nothing terrible though. Feeling a little "swimmy headed" and slightly lethargic as well....which could very well be attributed to not sleeping well last night (not related to booster) rather than the shot. 

36 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Just got my Moderna booster the other day. Sore arm and tired as hell. But other than that, all good.

Same here. Received my booster (aka third dose) today. Tired, a bit of headaches, and a sore arm but I can live with that for a day or two. 

• 1 month later...

Going to be receiving my booster jab in few days. A bit worried I am, because every person I know who had it recently fell horribly sick for at least a week. None of them received the same vaccine of their first two jabs. I am sure I am either going to get Moderna or Pfizer, my first two were Astrazeneca, and I fell ill, horribly ill.

Dear dear... fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Have been so sick after my booster, body aches, headache, chills, hot flushes, nausea & extremely fatigued, feels like I have the flu, did anyone else have similar reactions to there booster?

Yes, the second and third Pfizer shots. I was delirious and in pain, and after the third one, once all that subsided, I was so fatigued I almost fainted. But fine about 36 hours after the shot.

13 hours ago, San said:

Yes, the second and third Pfizer shots. I was delirious and in pain, and after the third one, once all that subsided, I was so fatigued I almost fainted. But fine about 36 hours after the shot.

Somewhat glad to hear I was not the only one, am feeling alot better today actually 72 hours after my booster shot so hopefully the worst is behind me, thanks for replying San!!💙

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, sotos8 said:

image.png

xaxaxxaxa , what does he mean with ''sadly''?

sadly?

I had moderna, and I haven´t been feeling well since I had the shot more than a month ago. I feel really tired and with joing problems

• 7 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, runa said:

Full FACT.

Thank you!!

I'm so sick of the radicalized right wing agenda and their half truth's, conspiracies and outright lies. Sadly, their "cult" laps up every bit of it like ravenous animals.