COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

44 minutes ago, runa said:

Just learnt my cousin's son just died from Covid-19. He was 39yo. It was very quick. In 36 hours he was gone. 

That's very sad. 😞

Oh my God, I’m so sorry for your loss. This virus really is so unfair. Life can be a mother-bleeping bitch sometimes...

5 hours ago, runa said:

Just learnt my cousin's son just died from Covid-19. He was 39yo. It was very quick. In 36 hours he was gone. 

That's very sad. 😞

OMG, this is terrible news Runa! I'm so sorry 😢 

Shows the seriousness of this pandemic and makes opinions of utter fuck wits like lil dick all the more infuriating...he needs to be muzzled. His comments are a slap in the face to all those who have perished and the families left behind.

Not official yet, but according to medias, very strict lockdown is ahead of us (school, stores, construction closed) + curfew for a minimum of 3-4 weeks, starting on Saturday. 

18 hours ago, runa said:

Not official yet, but according to medias, very strict lockdown is ahead of us (school, stores, construction closed) + curfew for a minimum of 3-4 weeks, starting on Saturday. 

Things look bleak. In Spain cases are rising so rapidly that I fear a second lockdown will take place at the end of January if we don't control the curve...

@Jazzy Jan I didn't realise you guys were doing so well at containing your borders. That would explain your encouraging numbers. Horrifyingly, the UK's recent death toll of over 1k per day is now exceeding the entirety of Australia's over the entire pandemic.

On 1/11/2021 at 3:58 AM, eroticerotic said:

so, weirdly enough, my coworkers wife tested positive for covid, but he did not. 

and they take all the precautions.

Hi there Eroticerotic,

Hope this finds you well. Looks like you went with another direction for your onlyfans hiring. Best of luck. 
Sincerely.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:21 AM, Kim said:

@Jazzy Jan I didn't realise you guys were doing so well at containing your borders. That would explain your encouraging numbers. Horrifyingly, the UK's recent death toll of over 1k per day is now exceeding the entirety of Australia's over the entire pandemic.

Kim, must admit I am so proud of how Australians have handled Covid. Victoria was locked down for months due to high numbers and even suburbs were shut off to 10 metre radius curfews. States were shut off to each other and our state governments have taken it extremely seriously. So sorry that things are so bad in the UK 😥

This video of Melbourne during lockdown shows how this incredibly busy city was like a Ghost town. I worked throughout due to my job at 000 and during lockdown the once busy heavy traffic was quiet and surreal. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Kim, must admit I am so proud of how Australians have handled Covid. Victoria was locked down for months due to high numbers and even suburbs were shut off to 10 metre radius curfews. States were shut off to each other and our state governments have taken it extremely seriously. So sorry that things are so bad in the UK 😥

This video of Melbourne during lockdown shows how this incredibly busy city was like a Ghost town. I worked throughout due to my job at 000 and during lockdown the once busy heavy traffic was quiet and surreal. 

Im hiding out in Melbourne waiting for the virus to pass over in the rest of the world and for effective vaccine to become available 

Thank goodness we are isolated from the rest of the world hehe 

But in terms of travelling anywhere, it’s a nightmare as it costs a fortune just to go anywhere overseas.

Cant wait to this nightmare is over

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Very glad to hear this! Most of the UK was close to almost eradicating it in the Summer with Spring being much like you describe above - then the govt encouraged people to eat out, go back to work, 'save the economy' - and now it's even worse than it was before. Crucially, the borders have always been left open with nothing like the restrictions in Oz. Vaccine rollout is really the only hope at this point.

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Very glad to hear this! Most of the UK was close to almost eradicating it in the Summer with Spring being much like you describe above - then the govt encouraged people to eat out, go back to work, 'save the economy' - and now it's even worse than it was before. Crucially, the borders have always been left open with nothing like the restrictions in Oz. Vaccine rollout is really the only hope at this point.

Melbourne in Victoria has been much compared to the UK all the time as had similar numbers. Now it so so different with only those in hotel quarantine having any covid and only a few cases. It was in Victoria that the numbers were so high. Our state premier Dan Andrews enforced a strict lockdown. He was hammered by the Murdoch press for this but the majority of Victorians supported it and he did not flinch.  Australia is incredibly strict too with returning Australians from overseas. Once they complete the strict hotel quarantine , they are living a normal free life.  Momentary pain for absolute gain. 

36 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Melbourne in Victoria been much compared to the UK all the time as had similar numbers. Now it so so different with only those in hotel quarantine having any covid and only a few cases. It was in Victoria that the numbers were so high. Our state premier Dan Andrews enforced a strict lockdown. He was hammered by the Murdoch press for this but the majority of Victorians supported it and he did not flinch.  Australia is incredibly strict too with returning Australians from overseas. Once they complete the strict hotel quarantine , they are living a normal free life.  Momentary pain for absolute gain. 

I actually think Melbourne is one of the safest place in Australia now because of strict measures put in place and Andrew’s learning his lesson from the quarantine loop holes - something which Sydney or other states didn’t have to go through as aren’t as prepared. 

Guest eroticerotic
6 hours ago, GOD said:

Hi there Eroticerotic,

Hope this finds you well. Looks like you went with another direction for your onlyfans hiring. Best of luck. 
Sincerely.

shh

I travelled from Mexico to the US (I went to visit my family, NOT go to the beach to party). Once in the US you just walk right in. No questions asked. Literally 0 is being done at ports of entry. 

They seem way more concerned with confiscating cheese, fruits or vegetables than COVID-19 :crazy:

The spreading of the new strain in EU countries show that even essential travel is a risk. I guess Christmas trips to go home had a lot to do with it. 

Spain has high numbers again, in what is for us the third wave, summer being, because of a new hyper contagious strain, another high point. Deaths are on the rise too although not as high as in springtime.

Our Christmas ended on the 6th, with another important date when people tend to gather. If people weren't cautious, I expect a super surge in the next days and I guess the government may declare a new lockdown. I keep all fingers crossed that it doesn't happen.