COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Here, with the current World situation and the decrease in impact, Covid-19 has taken a backseat in most people's minds.

While here cases and deaths are increasing, mainstream media are incredibly reporting it, despite Putin's war being main news focus. With current Hong Kong awful Covid situation, now that it has largely affected mainland China too + thousands of Hong Kong people fleeing (fucks know where to), we are bound to likely see yet again another spike in # of cases, hospitalisations, deaths.

No responsibility taken by anyone involved over this damn virus leak 3 years later.

9 hours ago, Gaudet said:

While here cases and deaths are increasing, mainstream media are incredibly reporting it, despite Putin's war being main news focus. With current Hong Kong awful Covid situation, now that it has largely affected mainland China too + thousands of Hong Kong people fleeing (fucks know where to), we are bound to likely see yet again another spike in # of cases, hospitalisations, deaths.

No responsibility taken by anyone involved over this damn virus leak 3 years later.

people are getting sick and /or being positive around me here too.With the war is true that we have forgotten the covid, but is still here

and I thought China´s situation speaking about covid was really good...

5 hours ago, promise to try said:

people are getting sick and /or being positive around me here too.With the war is true that we have forgotten the covid, but is still here

and I thought China´s situation speaking about covid was really good...

They are lying deceitful bastards: China situation may have been overall sold as super positive in the beginning of the Covid pandemic, aka the first country to come out of it, but it was all a propaganda facade. It's all about an old expression of theirs: "saving face". Trouble is, Covid never went away completely, and with what is happening now in Hong Kong being out of control with infections and deaths, they are facing the same problem all over again in mainland China.

Cases are rising all over again in several Western countries that have reported spikes, to mention just few within Europe for instance UK, Italy, Portugal... but hey is the evil "West" the one with the double standards according to some petulant hypocrites, it's all the West faults for a violent unprovoked war caused by a Russian dictator twat :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well, it seems that I´m positive again: no fever, and the syntoms are not as bad as the first time (well, that time I finished at the hospital)

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Tested positive to covid today.  😔

6 hours ago, promise to try said:

take care!!!! do you have to go to work???

Thanks so much. I am on pandemic/sick as have to isolate for 7 days 

• 2 weeks later...