Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

1 hour ago, motherandfather03 said:

if a radio add date isn't announced by then..... this single is doomed. 

like WTF?

Not sure if mentioned but its being added to BBC Radio 2 (A list) 27th April.

This is very good news, perhaps that is the global add date?

i heard someone else in the US messaged a radio station and they said they were going to play it monday.

which is just in time for THE BILLBORED PERFORMANCE of a lifetime.

2 hours ago, Andra said:

I hope for the performance she won't wear the wedding dress as it's impossible to dance into it

Kinda thinking the same thing.....but then again, it wouldn't be the first time she's managed to dance effectively on stage wearing a wedding dress! 🙂

2 hours ago, Andra said:

I hope for the performance she won't wear the wedding dress as it's impossible to dance into it

She’s definitely going to wear the cha-cha-cha outfit from the beginning of the video, but she won’t wear the wig. And I doubt she’ll wear an eye patch, just because of safety, but we will have to see. 

Single, video and now on the third Wednesday in a row as far as surprises go we get a brand new performance. She looks magnificent in that IG rehearsal preview

Bring it on Queen of the Universe

17 minutes ago, XXL said:

Single, video and now on the third Wednesday in a row as far as surprises go we get a brand new performance. She looks magnificent in that IG rehearsal preview

Bring it on Queen of the Universe

Arent we also getting ‘I Rise’ on the 3rd of may?

The cha cha instructor look is amazing but would love to see her in the wedding dress. A real throwback to that iconic VMA performance.

Has the order been officially announced? I know people were saying that M and M were closing the show??

33 minutes ago, rekha said:

The cha cha instructor look is amazing but would love to see her in the wedding dress. A real throwback to that iconic VMA performance.

i have a feeling it will be the wedding dress and the performance will be more like the wedding reception scene. i hope she just goes with her natural hair though. she looked great during the interview.

You realize they are gonna put this performance up for views on YouTube to maximize MEDELLÍN ONTHE CHARTS RIGHT?! 

PS. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me who her manager is now...because we know it ain’t Guy the way this era is being handled...at least not on a hands on (day to day) basis 

I am sorry guys but M dressed as Marie Antoinette in 1990 MTV VMA and she ricked the dance with that dress so yes she can kick it with the wedding dress or anything she may wear.

She also did a move reminiscent of that choreo covering a dancer under the dress.

Can’t wait for May 1st Cha Cha Cha!!

14 minutes ago, Vetiver said:

I am sorry guys but M dressed as Marie Antoinette in 1990 MTV VMA and she ricked the dance with that dress so yes she can kick it with the wedding dress or anything she may wear.

She also did a move reminiscent of that choreo covering a dancer under the dress.

But she didn't have any mic on so she could handle the dress with 2 hands. And now we already saw her rehearsing with a mic on her hand. A big dress and one hand to handle will look sloppy.

16 minutes ago, Vetiver said:

Different dresses. The one of Medellín looks heavy and long, which make it more difficult to dance! 

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

You realize they are gonna put this performance up for views on YouTube to maximize MEDELLÍN ONTHE CHARTS RIGHT?! 

PS. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me who her manager is now...because we know it ain’t Guy the way this era is being handled...at least not on a hands on (day to day) basis 

I hope you’re right!!!! Does anyone actually know if Guy is still her manager or not? 

21 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i heard someone else in the US messaged a radio station and they said they were going to play it monday.

which is just in time for THE BILLBORED PERFORMANCE of a lifetime.

this could be good!!! Hopefully the add date for US radio is this weekend to build up for the awards on Wednesday night..... 

Perhaps that was the plan all along and they are out-smarting us all... LOL

36 minutes ago, motherandfather03 said:

this could be good!!! Hopefully the add date for US radio is this weekend to build up for the awards on Wednesday night..... 

Perhaps that was the plan all along and they are out-smarting us all... LOL

Exactly what I was thinking!!

13 hours ago, Nikki said:

Arent we also getting ‘I Rise’ on the 3rd of may?

I'm not sure about singles release schedule. I was more referring to the fact that we are getting a new song, a new video and a new performance exactly a week away from one another. A glorious trifecta of offerings  :laugh: