Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

Guest Xanthium

Honestly don't know why people are clamoring for them to be together. Their relationship was abusive and unhealthy. Let's not forget the him tying her to a chair incident. Sean ain't all that. I'd much rather see her with someone classy like Warren Beatty.

Guest whatatramp

Cicatrix, What a tramp is the best. Been begging him to join Nation forever!

Yeah. He's funny. :lol:

tumblr_lpdab5MgrU1qicr06o1_500.gif

Honestly don't know why people are clamoring for them to be together. Their relationship was abusive and unhealthy. Let's not forget the him tying her to a chair incident. Sean ain't all that. I'd much rather see her with someone classy like Warren Beatty.

BYE

I agree. I don't like Sean at all. I don't get the fuss about him. But I don't like Warren Beatty too much either. I'd like to see with an older guy but not someone too classy and mature. An older guy with a youthful spirit just like her. Maybe a musician, who she could write songs with. Maybe a rocker type of guy for contrast to her dance side.

I agree. I don't like Sean at all. I don't get the fuss about him. But I don't like Warren Beatty too much either. I'd like to see with an older guy but not someone too classy and mature. An older guy with a youthful spirit just like her. Maybe a musician, who she could write songs with. Maybe a rocker type of guy for contrast to her dance side.

Madonna and Trent Reznor??

Ewww Warren Beatty is like 103 years old!

I know and have you seen him lately and heard him speak ? I saw him speak on the red carpet of some event and he seemed confused and did not make any sense. I actually felt sorry for him.

Warren was a huge womanizer and I don't care what Annette or any article says. I think Madonna was the woman that set him on the road to commitment. Warren Beatty was extremely charming even though he was good looking as well but I felt he used that to secure women until he wanted to move on and I think Madonna knew that. He was charming to be sure, don't get me wrong. From what I understand he is happy with Annette and a father of four so good for him.

I think Madonna would do better with someone who really accepts HER. They can be critical IF it is for the growth and betterment of their relationship but I'm sorry they can't become overcritical of everything about her because that doesn't suggest wanting to help build a realtionship with her. There has to be some LEVEL of acceptance of another person to truly love them.

Guest Xanthium

Warren was a huge womanizer and I don't care what Annette or any article says. I think Madonna was the woman that set him on the road to commitment. Warren Beatty was extremely charming even though he was good looking as well but I felt he used that to secure women until he wanted to move on and I think Madonna knew that. He was charming to be sure, don't get me wrong. From what I understand he is happy with Annette and a father of four so good for him.

I think Madonna would do better with someone who really accepts HER. They can be critical IF it is for the growth and betterment of their relationship but I'm sorry they can't become overcritical of everything about her because that doesn't suggest wanting to help build a realtionship with her. There has to be some LEVEL of acceptance of another person to truly love them.

I think it's gonna be hard to find someone who can look beyond the persona of Madonna and see the real woman. She wants someone who won't take her bullshit but she also wants someone who she can control. Let's be real here. Madonna needs to have the upper hand in a relationship. Why else date so many boys? I think Sean and Guy weren't good for her because they are both too controlling themselves. Warren was a womanizer but he seemed more laid back and whatever about everything. She's an artist and needs someone more practical imo. Two passionate artist types together just explode all the time and create too much chaos.

Christopher wrote in his book that he caught Warren going through Madonna's trash cuz he suspected she was cheating on him. If I remember right, he also wrote that Madonna told him that Warren had proposed to her but that she wasn't really in love with him.

I like Madonna and Sean together but as friends .

I would like for her to date someone new who can take good care of her .

Intellectually stimulating and financially independent .

I think it's gonna be hard to find someone who can look beyond the persona of Madonna and see the real woman. She wants someone who won't take her bullshit but she also wants someone who she can control. Let's be real here. Madonna needs to have the upper hand in a relationship. Why else date so many boys? I think Sean and Guy weren't good for her because they are both too controlling themselves. Warren was a womanizer but he seemed more laid back and whatever about everything. She's an artist and needs someone more practical imo. Two passionate artist types together just explode all the time and create too much chaos.

What kind of Piers Morgan tabloid bullshit is this? What you're saying is not 'real' as you don't know Madonna. :lol: If you wanna get eat then I would be most delighted but somehow I don't think you wanna get real at all. :lol:

I'm so fond of Tony Ward, i know he had drug problems (first hand...he stole my sister's volkswagen after getting out of rehab in Miami with a french friend of my sister) but he's still so sexy.

Sounds like a cool film. What did your sister do?

What kind of Piers Morgan tabloid bullshit is this? What you're saying is not 'real' as you don't know Madonna. :lol: If you wanna get eat then I would be most delighted but somehow I don't think you wanna get real at all. :lol:

Sounds like a cool film. What did your sister do?

Nothing because the french guy was her boss brother and he already had a criminal record. She was pissed off...it was in 1993. Oh and though M was not involvd with Tony anymore she was the one paying his rehab bill...my sister's boss was also trying to sell her a yacht. Tony is not the one who stole the car though, he just went along with the crazy one (whom OD'd a few years ago)

• 3 weeks later...
Charlize Theron, Sean Penn "Seemed Happy," "Very Comfortable" in Hawaii: Picture

Just friends? Charlize Theron and Sean Penn set tongues wagging this week after they were spotted ringing in the New Year together in Hawaii.1388760542_sean-penn-charlize-theron-467Charlize Theron and Sean Penn rang in the New Year together in Hawaii, where they "seemed happy," an onlooker tells UsCredit: HACO WAHS/AKM-GSI

Theron, 38, and Penn, 53, were photographed on the beach together with another pal on Monday, Dec. 30, in Oahu's Waikiki area. Two days later, on Jan. 1, they enjoyed breakfast with friends at the Manoa Surfrider, a source tells Us Weekly.

"They seemed happy to be spending some time together, very comfortable," the onlooker said of the Oscar winners. "They were both pretty relaxed and dressed down."

The Gangsters Squad actor, who has a home in Hawaii, was also photographed catching some waves on his surfboard. Theron, meanwhile, showed off her impressive bikini body while enjoying a solo stroll along the shore. Both returned to L.A. on Wednesday but were careful to exit the flight separately.

Penn has been linked to several high-profile stars in recent years, including Scarlett Johansson. (He and ex-wife Robin Wright split in 2010.) Theron's most public relationship was with Stuart Townsend, whom she dated for nine years until January 2010.

omg Madonna and Sean broke up again

I can't take much more of this!

Don't worry. They were never back together anyway. She was helping him with his charity in Haiti. Madonna never goes back. She moves forward.

Don't worry. They were never back together anyway. She was helping him with his charity in Haiti. Madonna never goes back. She moves forward.

Thank GOD.