Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

OMG IM IN LOVE.

tumblr_mjsgxf9GIp1qjumzho1_500.jpg

Love them both and they look incredible together.

What a fantastic speech Madonna gave. She always stands up for what she believes in and does not worry about what others think about her. That has never changed. I thought she looked adorable in the scout uniform anyway. What she wore, just confirms her passion for what she preaches. She does not worry about wearing the latest designer dress and being fawned over on fashion police or fashion blogs, instead concentrating on the issues she is so passionate about. Bravo !

Love them both and they look incredible together.

What a fantastic speech Madonna gave. She always stands up for what she believes in and does not worry about what others think about her. That has never changed. I thought she looked adorable in the scout uniform anyway. What she wore, just confirms her passion for what she preaches. She does not worry about wearing the latest designer dress and being fawned over on fashion police or fashion blogs, instead concentrating on the issues she is so passionate about. Bravo !

:clap: :clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

I would love to hear the convo between M and Guy when she asks who Snooki and JWoww are hahaha

Fuck I love her.

I really think the shit she saw on this tour hit hard for her. Its like alot of things came together and alot of important and crazy world events took place on many of the stops during her tour. Again, makes me wish there was a Truth or Dare/IGTTYAS like documentary for this tour. It would have been amazing and would have trully captured a megastar coming up and standing against all of this shit.

Obviously this is what the whole secret project is going to be about, and for that I say more power to her!

Love the fuck out of you Madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate Little Monsters. They are the most ignorant fucks on planet earth.

Madonna stop defending gays decades ago. She couldn't be bothered until recently when she noticed another pop star was making a career out of it. Aside from my personal feelings towards Lady Gaga, she's done more for gays than Madonna ever did. She marched on Washington, put her career on the line, and inspired an entire generation to support the lgbt community. Madonna is still stuck in the AIDS crisis of the 1980s. Madonna's been away so long, she knows nothing about 21st gays.

21st gays?

Imagine if it's Mimi, she will tell the audience:

"If everyone loves each other, we'll be Almost Home. Oh, and that's my new song, now available for download on iTunes."

OMG THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER!!!

just when i'm sitting here questioning whether or not she is done, FUCKIN BAM!

it made me laugh, then proud, i can see the headlines of people showing how truly stupid they are with stupid comments about age etc....we see right through them, and see only love. :)

Imagine if it's Mimi, she will tell the audience:

"If everyone loves each other, we'll be Almost Home. Oh, and that's my new song, now available for download on iTunes."

:rotfl: Oh, horn.

"We are going to start a revolution together. You ll hear the details about it later."

Could Anderson be part of the Secret project?