Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

I know I have to ignore the Daily Fail online as they constantly annoy the life out of me but this article would have to be the most stupid, pathetic piece of journalism you could read. To just completely ignore her speech and imply she is upset over not being able to join the Boy Scouts, is just totally unprofessional and amateur hour reporting.

the problem is.. a lot of media duplicate what's in the fail..

I could not love her more if I tried. The Boy Scout uniform was fucking perfect. Totally unexpected and smart. She still manages to surprise everyone, after all this time. So fortunate to be her fan.

"noone can write my copy"

:dead:/>

I know right! I was cracking through a lot of it and was very close to emotional through most of it but she constantly switched it up so's not to make it too sad and keep the focus on the award itself and Anderson Cooper in the end. Though, she did what she does best and kept the attention on herself for 3 quarters of the speech! Lol

Guest Fukujima

i don't know you but her speech made me want to listen to Why Is It So Hard on a loop :inlove:

What's wrong with her eyes?? Too much botox?

i think it is the way she does her eyebrows, the shape looks wrong to me

Guest groovyguy

I could not love her more if I tried. The Boy Scout uniform was fucking perfect. Totally unexpected and smart. She still manages to surprise everyone, after all this time. So fortunate to be her fan.

dressing up as a scout to protest against the Boy Scouts of America banning gay members is truly genius

dressing up as a scout to protest against the Boy Scouts of America banning gay members is truly genius

Yes because no matter what she says a picture can speak plenty. Most people won't read what she said but will see pics of her in a boy scout uniform and wonder why she did that. No dress would have had this impact. It's not about her but about the message.

Guest groovyguy

Yes because no matter what she says a picture can speak plenty. Most people won't read what she said but will see pics of her in a boy scout uniform and wonder why she did that. No dress would have had this impact. It's not about her but about the message.

all the media & pple on twitter are talking about her dressing as a scout

Guest Fukujima

Loved it! One of her best speeches. She was very relaxed too.

shes so 40's movie star, Bette Davis is alive.

true :)

and of course we can't focus on her speech or her message but her makeup and botox

the makeup artists will now weigh in with their amateur opinions

fans hate media slams and dont get it - it is their mirror reflex

No bitchy queen remarks from anyone like Jake Shears who usually hates her?

I love her in this get up, tho it is also quite BOY GEORGE as well as Boy Scout

Fabulous

Ah yes! Boy George! Far more fitting than Blossom.....my brain was trying to connect to the right person...lol.

BOY+GEORGE.jpg