Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

So I throw a look on the tribe forum out of curiosity and all I can see is a bunch of miserablle cunts saying she looks stupid in that outfit and talking about her hair and face. :megamanson: but then again what more could u expect from them.

So I throw a look on the tribe forum out of curiosity and all I can see is a bunch of miserablle cunts saying she looks stupid in that outfit and talking about her hair and face. :megamanson:/> but then again what more could u expect from them.

I stopped going to that forum for that reason you gave. They so miserable and Debbie downers.

Guest Rachelle of London

So I throw a look on the tribe forum out of curiosity and all I can see is a bunch of miserablle cunts saying she looks stupid in that outfit and talking about her hair and face. :megamanson:/> but then again what more could u expect from them.

what a load of miserable goats...

Guest Fukujima

not surprised at all, i wonder why that forum still runs

Guest Rachelle of London

They might aswell shut it down. That was my first Madonna Forum and was pushed out for defending Madonna! Absolutely ludicrous!

what a load of miserable goats...

Chelle, you are so adorable. Love the term Miserable goats.

There is a reason that the majority of Madonna fans come to this forum though. Good to spend time online with Madonna fans who actually like and appreciate her rather than wring their hands in despair wondering if they still like her and if she deserves to be liked.

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle, you are so adorable. Love the term Miserable goats.

There is a reason that the majority of Madonna fans come to this forum though. Good to spend time online with Madonna fans who actually like and appreciate her rather than wring their hands in despair wondering if they still like her and if she deserves to be liked.

hahaha I actually got that expression from my Austalian workmate...its now in my daily vocabulary...its the perfect way to sum certain people up

Great pics and vids! I still hoped she would turn up with the black wig (the blonde hair is getting extremely boring at this point for me), but she still looks nice.

This is so funny. I saw on Twitter she was dressed as a scout but didn't think she was actually dressed as one! Excellent! Great speech too - she sometimes really pulls a great speech out of the bag like Nightline for JML, Diana's death and this...

'A picture doesn't paint a thousand words, it paints a version....' She's so inciteful.

the Daily Fail have managed to miss all the political parts of her speech and have presented it as her holding a fifty year old grudge against the boy scouts for not letting her join as a child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2294668/Madonna-kisses-Anderson-Cooper-dresses-Boy-Scout-uniform-GLAAD-Media-Awards.html

No bitchy queen remarks from anyone like Jake Shears who usually hates her?

I love her in this get up, tho it is also quite BOY GEORGE as well as Boy Scout

Fabulous

No bitchy queen remarks from anyone like Jake Shears who usually hates her?

I love her in this get up, tho it is also quite BOY GEORGE as well as Boy Scout

Fabulous

I can't stand that mincing Jake Shears.

People who are gonna hate on what she is wearing just doing what has been done for the last 30 years of her career, TOTALLY MISSING THE POINT

the Daily Fail have managed to miss all the political parts of her speech and have presented it as her holding a fifty year old grudge against the boy scouts for not letting her join as a child.

http://www.dailymail...dia-Awards.html

Besides the fact that they hate her with a passion ... isn't the Daily Mail part of the Murdoch empire which also owns the NY Post which was denied a press pass for the event? See the pattern.

And funny how this article is the perfect example of what Madonna criticized in her speech. This story is just a picture, a version of what really happened. And this picture is used to mislead the people and give an impression that is not actually not true.

Great speech, as always very brilliant with a lot of subtle humor. I love how she made lots of faces during her speech, it was very Nikki Finn !

Now about the way she looks, i love the idea of the boy scout uniform, great ! I only just wish she changes her hairdo, i wish she 'd get the kind of hair like in 1999 in the Beautiful Stranger video, with the line in the middle, a little bit shorter, i think it would make her look even younger, i made a very quick and kinda bad photoshop job but that's the idea lol

675841hairdo2.jpg

This is exactly why she is a Goddess to me and no matter what anyone sees, it is clear that she is wiser than most and more brilliant than any other person in the "celebrity" world has ever been.

http://www.dailymail...dia-Awards.html

I know I have to ignore the Daily Fail online as they constantly annoy the life out of me but this article would have to be the most stupid, pathetic piece of journalism you could read. To just completely ignore her speech and imply she is upset over not being able to join the Boy Scouts, is just totally unprofessional and amateur hour reporting.