The vaccine is here πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

karbatal

3 hours ago, Musicinferno said:

The EU might resent that they exported 21 million biontech vaccines to the UK when the UK exported nothing. Zero.

But congratulations to your amazing vaccine success! At lastΒ you have a reason to say that Brexit was the right decision.

And I will say it again, believe it or not, at least in Germany, NO ONE wanted AZ to fail, in fact, 200 politicians publicly said that they would get the vaccine.

These people get a daily dose of THIS kinda crap, so it's understandable that the terminally uncurious hold those views. Next time, just mention the one hundred and fifty thousandΒ Covid deaths on that 'tiny island' to put the vaccine success into context.

express 2.jpg

Β 

express.jpg

Β 

5 hours ago, Musicinferno said:

The EU might resent that they exported 21 million biontech vaccines to the UK when the UK exported nothing. Zero.

But congratulations to your amazing vaccine success! At lastΒ you have a reason to say that Brexit was the right decision.

And I will say it again, believe it or not, at least in Germany, NO ONE wanted AZ to fail, in fact, 200 politicians publicly said that they would get the vaccine.

UKΒ exported to Gibraltar at least!:lol:

https://news.sky.com/story/gibraltar-eases-lockdown-in-operation-freedom-amid-successful-vaccine-rollout-12240756

10 hours ago, Elysium said:

Β 

Totally agree. And I'll say it again - it has been sour grapes all along from the EU who are resentful of the UK's progress in getting 30 million people out of a 67 million population vaccinated. Not too shabbyΒ for a small island. I know people who are getting their appointment dates for the second vaccine booked instantly as soon as the first vaccine is administered (even before) which indicates there is confidence about supply for the second booster vaccine.

No

Β 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:23 AM, Cyber-Raga said:

The article speaks about Germany and gives zero information. I doubt Germany will let the this pass without a very big inquiry.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

The article speaks about Germany and gives zero information. I doubt Germany will let the this pass without a very big inquiry.

I hope so. I read something similar somewhere else where basically Moderna was telling the EU: yeah but no but but yeah but no.Β 
In any case I received my first Biontech vaccine yesterday but it still sucks that people are screwed over by these big Pharma companies.Β 

5 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I hope so. I read something similar somewhere else where basically Moderna was telling the EU: yeah but no but but yeah but no.Β 
In any case I received my first Biontech vaccine yesterday but it still sucks that people are screwed over by these big Pharma companies.Β 

My dad will be able to make an appointment this week. And next week all over 55 will be able to make appointments. I guess the vaccines are finally arriving.Β 

Β 

I finally got my first shot yesterday!Β Just felt a little more tired than usual and I did have some of the skin on my arm seeming to have an allergic reaction. Was lucky that it went away in under two hours. My second shot is schedule for April 28th.Β 

Good luck to everyone and their loved onesΒ receiving their vaccines!!

On 4/8/2021 at 4:50 PM, Nick said:

I finally got my first shot yesterday!Β Just felt a little more tired than usual and I did have some of the skin on my arm seeming to have an allergic reaction. Was lucky that it went away in under two hours. My second shot is schedule for April 28th.Β 

Good luck to everyone and their loved onesΒ receiving their vaccines!!

Congrats!

just had my 2nd Moderna shot. So far very sore arm just a couple hrs after my shot. Hope that’s all it is but I expect this bitch will make herself felt.

8 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Congrats!

just had my 2nd Moderna shot. So far very sore arm just a couple hrs after my shot. Hope that’s all it is but I expect this bitch will make herself felt.

Hope you have no bad side effects from the second shot.πŸ‘πŸ½

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
COVID-19
12 minutes ago
Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine elicits weaker antibody response against Delta variant, UK study finds
The emerging data from researchers at the Francis Crick Institute and UCLH Biomedical Research Centre shows decreased vaccination effectiveness, especially after the first shot, on the variant that was first identified in India. Scientists from the study conclude that second doses must be delivered quickly and vulnerable members of the population might need a booster shot by the end of 2021. The study also says that "a single dose might still afford considerably more protection than no vaccination."

Naomi Wolf suspended from Twitter after spreading outlandish coronavirus vaccine misinformation

ByΒ THERESA BRAINE

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

JUN 06, 2021Β ATΒ 8:18 PM

Twitter has suspended author Naomi Wolf after she posted outlandish vaccine misinformation on the platform, including a claim that the shots were a β€œsoftware platform that can receive uploads.”

The author of the 1991 feminist classic β€œThe Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women” also spread myths about the pandemic itself, and lockdown,Β The GuardianΒ reported.

In addition, Wolf has compared Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top White House adviser on the coronavirus pandemic and a respected household name, to Satan before her 140,000-plus followers,Β BBC NewsΒ reported. She also tweeted that the urine and feces of people who’d been vaccinated had to be separated from general sewage flow so it could be tested for potential effects on non-vaccinated people through drinking water, BBC News reported.

Wolf’s star has been falling in particular since a slew of inaccuracies came to light in her book β€œOutrages: Sex, Censorship and the Criminalization of Love,” which supposedly detailed the persecution of homosexuality in Victorian Britain but in reality contained so many errors it was deemed unpublishable.Β Houghton Mifflin Harcourt canceled the release in 2019Β after BBC radio host Matthew Sweet pointed out the factual issues to the author during an interview.

So flawed was Wolf’s scholarship that some professors are teaching it as an abject lesson in how not to conduct historical research,Β InsiderΒ reported Saturday. Since then Wolf has compared COVID-mitigation rules to Jim Crow laws and decried President Biden’s pandemic-fighting strategy as a path to totalitarianism.

Β 

• 3 weeks later...

NBC New York: Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the United States now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the vaccines have been and an indication that daily deaths β€” now down to under 300 β€” could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the shots.Β 
http://4.nbcny.com/LT6jFnn

Β 

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna get my second shot of AstraZeneca next month.

I got my first shot in the morning, and it was COLD as hell. Had to wait in line in the middle of snow.

Aside from a horrible fever that night, there were no side effects.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:25 PM, Kim said:

These people get a daily dose of THIS kinda crap, so it's understandable that the terminally uncurious hold those views. Next time, just mention the one hundred and fifty thousandΒ Covid deaths on that 'tiny island' to put the vaccine success into context.

express 2.jpg

Β 

express.jpg

Β 

DID ELTON GET JABBED?

Getting first Pfizer jab today. Hopefully no sideΒ affects. People at work had different reactions most were fine after first jab and unwell after second but others were reversed and sick after first jab but not second.

Just happy to be finally getting the jab and to be fully vaccinated by 31 July.

Β