Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!


Junior
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Trump said he wants to overlook the final count himself, WTF...:lmao:

Sure he does. 

This way he gets to go all Norma Watson and switch the ballots. 

And that’s my last Carrie reference, I swear. :tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anderson compared him to an obsese turtle struggling on his back 😆

Seriously though.. People always say we live in a post truth era because of social media.. But what about Fox News and other right wing media... Is there no central organization in journalism in the US? In my country your press card would be revoked if u worked there. It's a propaganda channel. I don't get it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden will get GA, PA and NV. AZ is gonna be close but Biden will probably hold. NC who knows and AK still 50% outstanding that are all mail ballots so that is unknown - Trump probably still wins those two. Biden will likely end up over 300 electoral votes. Trump is toast - it is just a matter of time.....

Trump will lose too many States to think that the Courts will be able to 'save' him. Notwithstanding the fact that there is ZERO evidence of any fraud actually happening in any of the vote counting anyway.

Let's just hope after a couple of days of denial he bolts and that will be that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update:

Georgia (99%) - 16 Electoral Votes
Trump - 2,448,183 (49.4%) +10,002
Biden - 2,447,518 (49.4%) +22,101
Difference - 665 (-12,099) :shock: 

Pennsylvania (97%)- 20 Electoral Votes
Trump - 3,285,965 (49.6%) +47,283
Biden - 3,267,923 (49.3%) +130,265
Difference - 18,042 (-82,982) :shock: 

Arizona (90%)- 11 Electoral Votes
Biden - 1,528,319 (50.1%) +57,295
Trump - 1,482,062 (48.5%) +78,944 :shock: 
Difference - 46,257 (-21,649)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anderson Cooper: "That is the president of the United States. That is the most powerful person in the world. We see him like an obese turtle on his back flailing in the hot sun, realizing his time is over."

:rotfl: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Msig said:

Biden just took the lead in Georgia by 917 votes 🤩

Georgia (99%) - 16 Electoral Votes
Biden - 2,449,371 (49.4%) +1853
Trump - 2,448,454 (49.4%) +271
Difference - 917 (-252)
 

STOP THE COUNT NOW! :1251: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, horn said:

Update:

Georgia (99%) - 16 Electoral Votes
Trump - 2,448,183 (49.4%) +10,002
Biden - 2,447,518 (49.4%) +22,101
Difference - 665 (-12,099) :shock: 

Pennsylvania (97%)- 20 Electoral Votes
Trump - 3,285,965 (49.6%) +47,283
Biden - 3,267,923 (49.3%) +130,265
Difference - 18,042 (-82,982) :shock: 

Arizona (90%)- 11 Electoral Votes
Biden - 1,528,319 (50.1%) +57,295
Trump - 1,482,062 (48.5%) +78,944 :shock: 
Difference - 46,257 (-21,649)
 

I hope Trump doesnt flip Arizona

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Junior said:

 

Sorry for probably overreacting but I’m a little scared for these activists’ safety. People with guns and kkk mindset are furious right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Sorry for probably overreacting but I’m a little scared for these activists’ safety. People with guns and kkk mindset are furious right now. 

That's another reason why Trump should go to jail when this is over... For deliberately undermining democracy and the safety of all good and decent Americans. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, acko said:

Anderson compared him to an obsese turtle struggling on his back 😆

Seriously though.. People always say we live in a post truth era because of social media.. But what about Fox News and other right wing media... Is there no central organization in journalism in the US? In my country your press card would be revoked if u worked there. It's a propaganda channel. I don't get it. 

The fact that media in USA interrupted that mess of speech from Trump because of the lies is incredibly positive. People are fed up with the post truth shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The fact that media in USA interrupted that mess of speech from Trump because of the lies is incredibly positive. People are fed up with the post truth shit. 

The fact that I’m surprised at it happening... how sad. 
 

though yes, in the end it’s s hopeful sign that maybe some decency and reason can be restored again. I love that the media don’t hold back any longer. The smell the coffee and finally dare to speak up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

His presidency has been nothing but chaos from the beginning to the end .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Junior changed the title to 2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!
  • Junior unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...